• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT6| Monica Enjoys Being Black

jmood88

Listening to Jason Witlock trying to defend Donald Sterling in some way on the Herd on ESPN. It's making me cringe because he's trying sooooooooooo hard to make it something less than it was.

Oh god, everybody joked about him doing that but I didn't think it would actually happen. He can't stop being "black cover" for racist bullshit for one second.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
One of my favorite times here was cornering Devo into a conversation about dicks in the podcast

"All dicks are the same. It doesn't matter to us!"
"So what's the smallest dick you've worked with?"
"Well.... I...."
"
sass1.png
"
"
whoa.png
"
"
sass2.png
"

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
That's church grandma level shade right there.

"go on girl you can say he has a small dick, lord know your grandpa does too"

while hes standing right there next to her

KumaJG

One of my favorite times here was cornering Devo into a conversation about dicks in the podcast

"Well.... I...."
"
sass1.png
"
"
whoa.png
"
"
sass2.png
"

Dick size matters to women, they just don't want to admit it If the man in lacking in that area then man better have something else to make up for it(money, box eating skills, etc).

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Dick size matters to women, they just don't want to admit it If the man in lacking in that area then man better have something else to make up for it(money, box eating skills, etc).
What do you mean, like a Popeyes Shrimp Tackle box? I guess it is a good quality to have when you are wanting to split a combo, dunno if I would call it a skill tho.

Trey

Most of the women I've heard tell it just want a dick big enough for them to work with. Obviously that's a completely subjective parameter.

J10

Banned
In my experience the majority of women with whom I've had that conversation straight up said they prefer big dicks.

SnZrXtH.jpg

DY_nasty

Also, I never want to be a girl's first.

Virgins stay the fuck away.

If its your second time after 4 years with your high school boyfriend and no one else

Or you just got divorced

#cometodaddy

If its your second time after 4 years with your high school boyfriend and no one else

Or you just got divorced

#cometodaddy

I feel like this would be a good time to talk about the virgin lesbian chick for two months ago...

nah it's a long story.

"Well.... I...."
"
sass1.png
"
"
whoa.png
"
"
sass2.png
"

Hey not my fault my choices in partners have had big dicks. I dated them before we screwed partner.

You left out the part where I said a good tongue can make up for it =p.

DY_nasty

Hey not my fault my choices in partners have had big dicks. I dated them before we screwed partner.

You left out the part where I said a good tongue can make up for it =p.

If all you can do as a man in the sack is eat cooch you lost

every man needs his own signature stroke. not for the woman, but for himself.

Or you just got divorced

#cometodaddy
True shit my ex was basically a "semi" virgin, the previous dude did a shitty job of things, 1st time I hit was the worst sex of my life

DY_nasty

I can tell you've been with women who get off to penetration, some don't, so penis in vagina sex is just "meh" to them.

Its a confidence thing for men. I'm sure you've noticed, but if you haven't - men are the most sensitive creatures on the planet since 2006 beating out the groundhog.

andthebeatgoeson

Winston has had previous run-ins with the law, but no arrests. He was investigated for an alleged rape, but the State Attorney declined to bring charges due to a lack of evidence. In November, the associated press reported that Winston was questioned about his involvement in a long-running BB gun battle, and that a Burger King reported Winston was stealing soda in a ketchup cup.

Is this the Tiger Woods effect (getting caught because everyone is looking) or just a dumbass effect? Probably both. He put soda in a ketchup cup and it was reported? Will he even wait a year to flame out?

Probably the OJ effect. 'I got away with rape, let's see what else they'll cover up.'

DY_nasty

Is this the Tiger Woods effect (getting caught because everyone is looking) or just a dumbass effect? Probably both. He put soda in a ketchup cup and it was reported? Will he even wait a year to flame out?

Probably the OJ effect. 'I got away with rape, let's see what else they'll cover up.'
pro-tip to all girls looking to set someone up and cash out

don't tell people you want to make a sextape with a local celebrity - then pretend that you're struggling to ID the guy later on

It's the perfect set up for predators. Hierarchical power structure, hypermasculine culture, and a code of silence set up to protect that hypermasculinity, whether it comes to covering up rape to hiding all mental distress. The lines between "roughhousing", to hazing, to gang rape are very thin. You're off, away from any and all comfort zones you have ever had, and the phrase "I own you" carries 100 nuances to it that you simply cannot grasp without being on the receiving end of that phrase.

The more I read about the subject a big thing always comes up for me: entitlement. Whether it's a brutal violent rape of a person to fucking someone who's obviously too drunk for the situation. Disregarding all the gendered bullshit for a moment, the underlying issue is definitely how we define sex as a society. As in double standards out of the ass. You see it everywhere: tv, magazines, advertising, movies. It's sold to you. But yet our society still retains this utter prudishness about the act. It really is to me, a big part of the problem. How can we address rape when we can't even be open and honest about sex?

Its a confidence thing for men. I'm sure you've noticed, but if you haven't - men are the most sensitive creatures on the planet since 2006 beating out the groundhog.

1000x this. This very scenario hit close home. Me and one of my closest cousins where pursuing the neighborhood tramp in HS. He beat me out cuz he had better game than me. They had their lil fling and a year later I got with her on some no strings attached iish after getting his blessing to smash; cuz that's what cousins do. She apparently let it slip to a mutual friend of all of ours that I was bigger and apparently better in her case. Dude stopped speaking to me for a couple of months and left her a couple of you aint shit voicemails.....No text since this was 1996/7. It was a good while before he even wanted to hang with me.

andthebeatgoeson

1000x this. This very scenario hit close home. Me and one of my closest cousins where pursuing the neighborhood tramp in HS. He beat me out cuz he had better game than me. They had their lil fling and a year later I got with her on some no strings attached iish after getting his blessing to smash; cuz that's what cousins do. She apparently let it slip to a mutual friend of all of ours that I was bigger and apparently better in her case. Dude stopped speaking to me for a couple of months and left her a couple of you aint shit voicemails.....No text since this was 1996/7. It was a good while before he even wanted to hang with me.

thumbs up, monica. I'm sure you laugh a lot about that.

More girls should let it slip when a guy is bigger but worse. Because some of my gal pals just avoid dudes when that's the first thing they're bragging out.

He thinks that's all he needs type shit.

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
More girls should let it slip when a guy is bigger but worse. Because some of my gal pals just avoid dudes when that's the first thing they're bragging out.

Shit blows my mind when my female friends tell me shit like this. Like, dude...you've been blessed with genetics, how in the fuck is your stroke game wack?

FyreWulff

I think I'll just sum it up into: take care of your sex buddy. And everything will be great.

I get real sad when I see people type that they don't care as long as they got off, or won't communicate.

thumbs up, monica. I'm sure you laugh a lot about that.

Hell yeah. He was a better athlete than me and got more girls than me, but I can still hang this over his head like MJ does Barkely with his rings.

Yeap. Before this incident my cousin knew he was God's gift. Our HS had just came off a championship season and he got the 6th man award for the state. He might as well had signed with the league how he was acting + girls was flocking to him like flies to shit. Granted we are talking chicks 15 - 17. When we finished college he got a huge dose of reality. He's one of those dudes who's in his 30's still wearing his HS lettermans jacket. I love him to death but he never graduated HS mentally and sadly it still shows to this day. He'd rather date a chick in her early 20's than date a chick our age mental and physical maturity and all that jazz....subsequently my wife can't stand him.... :/

There's nothing left to add. If you are endowed your stroke game gotta be on point. You will get clowned if you can't fuck. The worst thing a dude can here after sex is "That's it?". I cringe to think of it. And fellas eat pussy. Its good for you and for her. Don't be afraid of it. Let that inner freak out.

All that being said some women need to learn what position they can ride a dick in rather than just be prone.

Step your sex game up people.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Welsey Pipes has taught me much growing up...especially on knowing the right words to say to chicks when in the moment
This sounds like an acceptance speech.

"I'd like to send a shout out to my boys J and Steve for keeping me legit, thank my momma and pops for raising me right, jesus christ for saving my soul, and Mr. Wesley Pipes for teaching me how to talk to the ladies."

All that being said some women need to learn what position they can ride a dick in rather than just be prone.

Step your sex game up people.

I concur. In all honesty unless your lady loves you to take control and dominate, folks let the lady initiate the movements and the groove. Fucking should be complimentary. Don't jump in the bookie expecting to wild the fuck out. Take your mother fucking time and let her start the movement. Then add in the extras. Then after a minute or so then take control. Hold back a little but be spontaneous. This shit is serious. There's nothing like being rode by a champ. You buck when necessary and watch them sparks fly. Don't be afraid of it. When you do, you done. Hesitatation can cost you.

And on that same token, ladies don't be bullshitting on it. Put it on a motherfucker. The greatest thing I ever heard from a woman back in the day was "Motherfucker I will sit on your shit and concentrate". In nerd speak will call that the " X-Fer"(Yes a FF6 reference)

I've some horrible lays but there is nothing worse than a chick that just lays there.

Some positions it's okay at least to me especially if a spot is getting hit that shorts my brain. But that's what shifting positions is for. So everyone can have some fun.

I concur. In all honesty unless your lady loves you to take control and dominate, folks let the lady initiate the movements and the groove. Fucking should be complimentary. Don't jump in the bookie expecting to wild the fuck out. Take your mother fucking time and let her start the movement. Then add in the extras. Then after a minute or so then take control. Hold back a little but be spontaneous. This shit is serious. There's nothing like being rode by a champ. You buck when necessary and watch them sparks fly. Don't be afraid of it. When you do, you done. Hesitatation can cost you.

To be honest letting her initiate it off the bat is probably best for everyone. She can shift in ways that are comfortable for her. Makes that whole beginning part much more smooth.

Top Bottom