• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT6| Monica Enjoys Being Black

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
...what's the magic number?

its the approximate number of stroke you normally go before hitting a climax (does not apply to surprise freak moves from your partner because that will completely throw you every single time)

it was a joke - but people really should get a good solid grasp of how long they can go and at what pace before they climax instead of being constantly 'surprised'

its the approximate number of stroke you normally go before hitting a climax (does not apply to surprise freak moves from your partner because that will completely throw you every single time)

it was a joke - but people really should get a good solid grasp of how long they can go and at what pace before they climax instead of being constantly 'surprised'

Absolutely agree. Some times backing it down a speed can help. Only fucking amateurs go Nick Cannon in the nookie.

Always adjust accordingly.

Oh and another thing if you bout to throw down, don't box above your motherfucking weight class. Don't try that acrobatic bullshit if you ain't confident or experienced enough to try it.

Slayven

What ever happened letting tv shows cook? If shit doesn't blow you away in the opening it is the worse thing ever. Hard discussing shit on the internet. Can't wait until Better call Saul and True Detective "they suck now" threads.

andthebeatgoeson

Had my first kid using an IUD.

:)

No really.

:)

Did they come out holding the IUD with one hand and the other hand with the middle finger up, like, 'fuck yo girl, fuck yo sleep, fuck yo house, fuck errthang about you nicca!'

Real talk, I met a cat that found out the snips didn't work when his wife got pregnant with the 5th child. Everything has a failure rate. Hopefully, God likes me.
Fucking correctly is for all races and genders. Straight or gay, fucking correctly takes time and patience.

I'm a firm believer that when you with someone, it takes a minimal of five times to determine if their sex is worth it. Think about it like this, the first time could be a fluke going either way. Second time is a little more comfortable but not their yet. By the third time you should have a groove. Fourth time should clean up any misconceptions and some experiments should be put in action. That fifth time is a final exam. If its worth a damn then keep it going obviously. If there's no improvement then drop that shit.

I don't know. I smashed my wife and knew the first time. It was a wrap. I think we did it missionary too. Once I found that spot overlooking Niagara falls, I was thinking 5 years out, not returning other girls calls. A girl gets gushy and comes a couple times, I'm straight. When a girl has cum control....whew.

I will say, I did have a lame gf in college. Dry as a sahara. I was probably just was the wrong one for her. We all get a bad roll of the dice. I just know, I've met other girls who don't need a lot. They just can launch after 10 minutes. Maybe I got better. Maybe that old busted broad was just wack. I don't know and I don't care. But damn if thinking about her is like smelling old eggs. Damn, what was I thinking. Wasted a good 2 years with that.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Is Paul Mooney funny?

My brother saw him recently and he said it was a masterfully crafted night to make white people feel bad about things they do.

So maybe. I always enjoyed him but I think he's moving away from comedy and into a much more serious role.

wingedkraby

Neo Member
Lurkers won't say shit, but you right tho.

Same dudes will be talking about how sharp a chicks knees or how ugly she is....

Side note: Do you remember your "ugly" lay? Mine was Samantha A. chick was 6 years my senior and had a body like a seamonkey.......I was stoned out of my mind, single, and blue balled. I smashed
3 times cuz it was surprisingly good

"Body like a seamonkey..."
That one is going in the book.

andthebeatgoeson

Is Paul Mooney funny?

Hell yeah, go see it.

http://blacksportsonline.com/home/2014/04/la-naacp-pres-says-sterlings-words-dont-reflect-his-heart/

Did we see this?

“God teaches us to forgive, and the way I look at it, after a sustained period of proof to the African American community that those words don’t reflect his heart, I think there’s room for forgiveness. I wouldn’t be a Christian if I said there wasn’t,” Jenkins said.

Ass clown.

Just to make you hate Soul Glo more:

Leon-Jenkins-LA-NAACP.jpg

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Absolutely agree. Some times backing it down a speed can help. Only fucking amateurs go Nick Cannon in the nookie.

Oh and another thing if you bout to throw down, don't box above your motherfucking weight class. Don't try that acrobatic bullshit if you ain't confident or experienced enough to try it.

Ive experienced that superfreak shit once.

It was...offputting. she spoke too much too. Who the hell thinks trying to hold full conversations mid stroke is a good thing?

coon train candidate

Lurkers won't say shit, but you right tho.

Same dudes will be talking about how sharp a chicks knees or how ugly she is....

Side note: Do you remember your "ugly" lay? Mine was Samantha A. chick was 6 years my senior and had a body like a seamonkey.......I was stoned out of my mind, single, and blue balled. I smashed
3 times cuz it was surprisingly good

Goddammit now I got that old TV show stuck in my head.
seaMonkeys.jpg

You tagged a broad that looked like that. I think we all got that wildebeest in the closet that we ain't proud of.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant

fucking lol

andthebeatgoeson

Oh yeah, another tip: try and get as much of both of your skin to touch. And grip that back/neck/bootie up. God gave you two hands for a reason. Alright, I'm out. Might have to light a candle tonight. It's our signal that port is open. Y'all got me out there right now.

Does chubby count for ugly? I do remember one not so great but with a perfect body. One night stand but she put it down, I would have...

Did they come out holding the IUD with one hand and the other hand with the middle finger up, like, 'fuck yo girl, fuck yo sleep, fuck yo house, fuck errthang about you nicca!'

Real talk, I met a cat that found out the snips didn't work when his wife got pregnant with the 5th child. Everything has a failure rate. Hopefully, God likes me.

She came out laughing at our "five year plan."

Top Bottom