• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT6| Monica Enjoys Being Black

DominoKid

m9wlePJ.gif

jameis pls.

ReiGun

All the sex talk on this last page....Y'all are lewd. Just lewd.

*throws holy water all over thread*

What ever happened letting tv shows cook? If shit doesn't blow you away in the opening it is the worse thing ever. Hard discussing shit on the internet. Can't wait until Better call Saul and True Detective "they suck now" threads.

People expect greatness as soon as the show starts. No one understands that some things need time.

Of course, by that same token, people can miss me with that "It gets good after x amount of episodes." If a show can't give me a reason to keep watching, any reason, within the first 3-10 episodes, I'm out.

People expect greatness as soon as the show starts. No one understands that some things need time.

Of course, by that same token, people can miss me with that "It gets good after x amount of episodes." If a show can't give me a reason to keep watching, any reason, within the first 3-10 episodes, I'm out.

3 to 5 for me

Slayven

3 to 5 for me
yeah half the season should be a personal limit.

royalan

Any advice for going on a date with an older woman? Talking about a 10 year gap here.

DON'T Bullshit.

This is actually the same thing I tell anyone who's dating someone older. Older women/men? They've already been through the bullshit dating games younger people play. It's ok, even necessary, to be about your shit and straight-forward.

DON'T Bullshit.

This is actually the same thing I tell anyone who's dating someone older. Older women/men? They've already been through the bullshit dating games younger people play. It's ok, even necessary, to be about your shit and straight-forward.

So honesty? Got it.

royalan

So honesty? Got it.

It's not even so much honesty exactly...how do I describe it...it's just a straight-forwardness that older people seem to prefer because they've been there and done that with the games and beating-around-the-bush that characterize younger dating and relationships.

Like, based on my own experience, with an older person you can fuck on the first date and there's no "did I give it up too quick? Do you still respect me?" emotional bull, because they've already been through that. They don't give a shit about "sexual purity."

Dating an older person, you can totally be like, "I've got finals. I'll call you sometime next week." And that shit is FINE.

Just...let it be what it is. That's the only way I can describe it; probably not too helpful. lol

Any of ya'll getting The Show for PS4?

It's probably one of the reason's I'll even get the console.

In other news. I'm moving this weekend BCT. Gotta get the wife another crib to hold that A5. Speaking of the A5 I'm on the other side of the bucket where we can afford nice cars with Audi care so when the right side signal goes out it you just call em up and drop it off to get serviced and they give you a Audi A8 to play around with for 4 hours like you Tony Stark or some shit and fix your shit free of charge and give you a complimentary Audi coffee mug and a 10.00 Starbucks gift card for just being part of the Audi Family....I like this part of the bucket fam.

Gorillaz

If you rolling like that, throw me an Audi too, it's rough out here in these part time employed streets
It's not even so much honesty exactly...how do I describe it...it's just a straight-forwardness that older people seem to prefer because they've been there and done that with the games and beating-around-the-bush that characterize younger dating and relationships.

Like, based on my own experience, with an older person you can fuck on the first date and there's no "did I give it up too quick?" emotional bull, because they've already been through that. They don't give a shit about "sexual purity."

Dating an older person, you can totally be like, "I've got finals. I'll call you sometime next week." And that shit is FINE.

Just...let it be what it is. That's the only way I can describe it; probably not too helpful. lol
Just start saying shit like

Hey I'm bout to hit the court with the boys and do some other shit...I'll be back in....uh...2 months

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
DON'T Bullshit.

spot on.
So honesty? Got it.

LOL

edit: royalan is right again but jesus that response was just too amazing omg im sorry

I mean im probably bound to fuck this up but i wanna at least start outta the gate right. But i guess everything is a learning experience.

Sounds right up alley actually. Im going back to school in a year and i have a ton of debt and I still live at home. So im def about me right now and i feel like girls my age are too forward thinking (families and marriage). My goal right now is to get my career started by 30. Thats it.

RedSwirl

I mean im probably bound to fuck this up but i wanna at least start outta the gate right. But i guess everything is a learning experience.

Sounds right up alley actually. Im going back to school in a year and i have a ton of debt and I still live at home. So im def about me right now and i feel like girls my age are too forward thinking (families and marriage). My goal right now is to get my career started by 30. Thats it.

Is that the goal of our generation now? I'm starting to wonder if that's even within reach for me anymore.

That man Royal spitting that knowledge.

But dont make the mistake and doubt yourself before walking in to the situation. Be yourself and be straight up. There must have been a quality in you that they saw and were attracted to so just roll with it and enjoy. Good luck.

Man been back on a Childish binge and right to the point I think how good hr is one Em song (Wicked Ways at this time) plays in the playlist and it ends that thought

Gorillaz

Why is Shaq part of the Inside NBA crew with Barkley, EJ and Kenny?

Like I felt from the get go that this MFer would throw off the entire group dynamics.

Top Bottom