• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT6| Monica Enjoys Being Black

Trey

Is that the goal of our generation now? I'm starting to wonder if that's even within reach for me anymore.

My nigga it's never too late. You improve everyday, you iterate bit by bit, and you'll be good money.

The world may not always do right by you, but you can always do right for yourself.

They didn't have do that to him, they didn't.

JxBjnv6.jpg

EscoBlades

Ubisoft Marketing
I posted them in the other thread, but they're being ignored (surprise)

and some white dude from England is trying to use a Charlemagne video to prove a point

"My black friend said he doesn't mind me using the n word, so screw all y'all whiny black people"

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
Why do so many people take their opinions from comedy specials?

Goodness gracious. I emerged from ME3 multiplayer to skim the last few pages. Ya'll putting on a seminar. Who is collating the notes and sending that out as a PDF?

"My black friend said he doesn't mind me using the n word, so screw all y'all whiny black people"

Dudes don't read the fine print when they get a hall pass.

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
but Charlemange is not even comedy or special

Im mean. in general. Although I think someone in the thread was talking about Chris rock

And yesterday someone posted a Dave Chappelle standup video in mumei's thread.

And in class the other day someone quoted Ron white in a paper about romantic relationships

Kreed

Why do so many people take their opinions from comedy specials?

It's more annoying when they use it to misconstrue something a comedian says. Example, Chris rock's rant on black people vs n***as being used by white people to just call any random black person an n word and then say "oh there's a difference between black people and n words". A perfectly good rant destroyed by misuse.

Meanwhile, these same people never reference "A bullet should cost 5000 dollars" or "What happened during slavery that could affect us today?" .

Infinite

Im mean. in general. Although I think someone in the thread was talking about Chris rock

And yesterday someone posted a Dave Chappelle standup video in mumei's thread.

And in class the other day someone quoted Ron white in a paper about romantic relationships

I know I just wanted to shade Charlamange.

Top Bottom