• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT6| Monica Enjoys Being Black

Feel like going beyond Rio drunk.

"Push it to the limit"

Applepie moonshine is some sugary shit. scust.

Rio drunk is the pinnacle of drunk with just enough consciousness. Going beyond that is like looking into the goddamn void. That shit will stare back at you.

If you fucking with Great American, fuck that apple pie shit. Carolina Clear and OJ/juice of choice.

Just had a steak at a Mexican restaurant. I went all hipster and took pictures.

finally watch the shot from the Blazers Rockets game, i found it quite hilarious mostly from the reaction of all the people here in Houston are sad now to prepare themselves to be sad at whoever the Texans draft first

finally watch the shot from the Blazers Rockets game, i found it quite hilarious mostly from the reaction of all the people here in Houston are sad now to prepare themselves to be sad at whoever the Texans draft first

Robinson breathed new life into the team with his 4th quarter energy
RoLo got some more points and a glorious tip in.
Batum ties game with a fade away.
Lillard with the clutch three to seal the deal.

Team ball.

cdyhybrid

Why would they be sad?

Zuf3VJH.jpg

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
Rio drunk is the pinnacle of drunk with just enough consciousness. Going beyond that is like looking into the goddamn void. That shit will stare back at you.

If you fucking with Great American, fuck that apple pie shit. Carolina Clear and OJ/juice of choice.

Lol. I've jumped into the void with no fucks given.

I'll try that.

Gorillaz

wait...JD 2020...the old community manager for Treyarch JD2020 was the one that said the whole stuff on twitter?

no wonder that fuck boy got fired...again

Gorillaz

Nothing as big as that iirc but he's that guy that doesn't have an off button. He use to say some of the stupidest shit leading up to a release of CoD 5 and Black Ops. I just always viewed him as a half assed community manager. That was also before the community went to shit (which was during MW2) so it only got worse.

idk esco worked at IW for a bit some maybe he knows him better. Probably does.

RedSwirl

Can't cut soda completely, but cutting down helped. No more than 12oz a day. Gold Peak Diet spring tea to the rescue. My fucked up hamstring still isn't 100% months after I pulled it though. Still hurts to run. But I think leg lifts and push-ups have been just enough.

EscoBlades

Ubisoft Marketing

Nakazato

Alright guys my NDA is technically up. Since I only work an hour tomorrow. Tho I can't say the specifics.

Not a huge show like some of you were expecting but one I think a lot of you enjoy

I just got done working.....
Mtv's catfish. Crew are cool as hell very chill. Max and Nev are funny as shit very down to earth and have little to no egos.
Good times I love what I do. You guys keep me going and I love what I do.

cdyhybrid

Alright guys my NDA is technically up. Since I only work an hour tomorrow. Tho I can't say the specifics.

Mtv's catfish. Crew are cool as hell very chill. Max and Nev are funny as shit very down to earth and have little to no egos.

Nice. You guys get Manti Te'o on the show yet?

Gorillaz

I remember some members of 3arc said some sly shit on the side about IW and MW2 during the time Black Ops was in PR/marketing mode

Not a huge show like some of you were expecting but one I think a lot of you enjoy

that's actually pretty cool, build that resume

EscoBlades

Ubisoft Marketing

Congrats, that sounds great!

KumaJG

Grats! Be sure to let people know when the show on.

Silky

Banned

nice

Nakazato

Fucking solid Nak. You tell me when the episode will air and I will give it a watch.

I remember some members of 3arc said some sly shit on the side about IW and MW2 during the time Black Ops was in PR/marketing mode

that's actually pretty cool, build that resume

Congrats, that sounds great!

Grats! Be sure to let people know when the show on.

good shit, Naka

In other news, it turns out the Atlanta Hawks really wasn't shit after all

Thanks fam. I'm pretty sure my ep will be the last of the season but ill keep everyone updated to when its on.

Yoooooo monica's just got my internetz back up and running in the new crib. Neighbors was looking at me like "What's this black doing in our subdivision" early this morning......5 hours later after parking my Nitro and Avenger; I pulled up in that A5 and they was like "Hey neighbor, hows it going"?

EscoBlades

Ubisoft Marketing
Yoooooo monica's just got my internetz back up and running in the new crib. Neighbors was looking at me like "What's this black doing in our subdivision" early this morning......5 hours later after parking my Nitro and Avenger; I pulled up in that A5 and they was like "Hey neighbor, hows it going"?

LOL good stuff! They'll invite you over soon to talk sports and stocks

Slayven

meet me somewhere
Whatever man
How you doing?

wait...JD 2020...the old community manager for Treyarch JD2020 was the one that said the whole stuff on twitter?

no wonder that fuck boy got fired...again

He just had a habit of saying some not very smart things for someone in a high profile community position, and regularly took cheap shots across the bow (at IW)

One of the "unwritten" rules was that IW staff never publicly shat on Treyarch's games, and vice versa. Except this chucklehead, who did so ALL the time.

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/...-39-s-olin-blasts-pundits-and-angry-fans.aspx

Does he not understand the concept of PR?
Alright Chief Keef

cdyhybrid

Guess the A5 isn't a rap car.

Top Bottom