• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT6| Monica Enjoys Being Black

Village

Not that big of a fan of black lagooon. I don't hate it or anything, just wasn't my jam. Loved the art in the manga though, the manga artist is fantastic.

BHZ Mayor

th_209d6058d0a6f978303341343d5c1304_1399088597_magicfields_event_info_full_flyer_1_1.png

http://instagram.com/p/ngHlSguYnX/

On the iPad. Can't post the whole thing

I'm dying.

GungHo

Single-handedly caused Exxon-Mobil to sue FOX, start World War 3
10301536_719218811462095_4082460461826918707_n.jpg

IS THIS REAL

I did enjoy him playing tennis and then taking a bunch of fucked up pictures on SNL in a fake Cannon camera commercial. I'd link to it, but I have come up with bupkis.

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
Not that big of a fan of black lagooon. I don't hate it or anything, just wasn't my jam. Loved the art in the manga though, the manga artist is fantastic.

Yeah the manga artist is fantastic. Some of the best action scenes in the medium

The series itself I don't care much for at all. It's too goddamn cynical and nihilistic to really be enjoyable at all for me.

Damn monicas, I feel my clothes getting tighter and my work uniform is flimsy as shit

Gotta get back into the gym especially now that summer is here.

Man, I really got to do a low carb diet. But...shit, I'll be real, I love the fuck out of bread.

Slayven

Damn monicas, I feel my clothes getting tighter and my work uniform is flimsy as shit

Man, I really got to do a low carb diet. But...shit, I'll be real, I love the fuck out of bread.

Lay off the Kentucky Fried L

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant

oh yeah im getting right for the summer right now too

ive never been good at dieting but simply making the effort to give a slight fuck about what i put in my body does wonders for me. scramble some eggs instead of microwaving some bullshit, not eating the WHOLE pizza, cutting out sodas, that sort of thing... you'd be surprised how much the little things help to get you started down that road

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

Keep realistic expectations, seek Immort4l for help

BHZ Mayor

ive never been good at dieting but simply making the effort to give a slight fuck about what i put in my body does wonders for me. scramble some eggs instead of microwaving some bullshit, [/b]not eating the WHOLE pizza[/b], cutting out sodas, that sort of thing... you'd be surprised how much the little things help to get you started down that road

I'd like to think I've been doing a decent job of watching what I eat. I pretty much George Foreman everything. I've cut out just about all drinks except water and diet green tea, but on the occasion that I do eat pizza, the bolded still remains THEE hardest thing to do.

Also spin, DY is pretty much spot on. If you're not ready to straight up go all in, just start off by simply counting your calorie intake. Consume less calories than you burn, but don't overdo it. Make small changes here and there like eat wheat products rather than white. I've done that by doing an intermittent fasting diet (AKA skipping breakfast) along with a somewhat steady gym routine and it's worked pretty well for me so far. People I would have never even guessed would even notice, like my landlord for example have noticed that I've been losing weight.

DY_nasty

I'd like to think I've been doing a decent job of watching what I eat. I pretty much George Foreman everything. I've cut out just about all drinks except water and diet green tea, but on the occasion that I do eat pizza, the bolded still remains THEE hardest thing to do.

I murder pizza and chinese delivery food. I felt shitty about it for the longest time until one of my old coworkers told me downing all those carbs and junk were fine as long you put it all to use in the next two days. So its become a sort of pre-field and pre-pt test ritual for me.

But if you're not about to knock out a few miles the next day you should probably at least offer some to others so you're not downing it all like a heathen.

Lay off the Kentucky Fried L
:(

ive never been good at dieting but simply making the effort to give a slight fuck about what i put in my body does wonders for me. scramble some eggs instead of microwaving some bullshit, not eating the WHOLE pizza, cutting out sodas, that sort of thing... you'd be surprised how much the little things help to get you started down that road
Most definitely. Shit, staying away from soda lost me tons of uneeded lbs a few years ago.

Keep realistic expectations, seek Immort4l for help
I aint about that Black Hulk life. Yet.

Thanks for the tips, BHZ. I really got to watch what I take in. Work got me lazy about my eating habits.

BHZ Mayor

Also, LMAO at Sterling's takeaway in this whole scandal being "I should have just paid her off". That's the lesson you learned. Not something like "maybe I should stop being racist," no. "I should have paid her off." Hilarious.

DY_nasty

Also, LMAO at Sterling's takeaway in this whole scandal being "I should have just paid her off". That's the lesson you learned. Not something like "maybe I should stop being racist," no. "I should have paid her off." Hilarious.

He should've lol

Its not like he's going to magically turn his entire life around and 180 on all of his views just because he lost a fraction of his billionaire empire.

Think of all the other big money white dudes who are continuing to pay off people to prevent cases like this...

BHZ Mayor

He should've lol

Its not like he's going to magically turn his entire life around and 180 on all of his views just because he lost a fraction of his billionaire empire.

Well, from a realistic standpoint, yeah, you're right, but I just find it funny (as in I actually laughed) that he was so open to the public about the prospect of paying her off. Like, out of everything that's been going on, and that's what you choose to share with the public. Like you couldn't even pretend to have learned something for the PR. Lol.

DY_nasty

Well, from a realistic standpoint, yeah, you're right, but I just find it funny (as in I actually laughed) that he was so open to the public about the prospect of paying her off. Like, out of everything that's been going on, and that's what you choose to share with the public. Like you couldn't even pretend to have learned something for the PR. Lol.

This whole thing is an episode of When Keeping It Real Goes Wrong for billionaire racists

he didn't have to say anything. but fuck that... gotsta keep it real "let me tell you something about these 'employees' i got, bitch"

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member

I don't see what other lesson there is to learn from all this. Sadly.

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
Roberta the gawdess.

I'm getting right for the summer too. Dropped soda and most sugar. Got a water bottle with a brita filter that I keep with me. I try and do 30-35mins (minimum) of some type of exercise when low on time and a full routine and yoga when I can, 5 days a week.

Cutting down on bread sucks, because toast is great. :/

Cut back on liquor a bit too...except when it's party time. Gonna celebrate with the hispanic homies.

KumaJG

I've been trying to cut out soda for awhile. Need a good substitute.

Also my diet is fucking terrible, I'm always eating on the go and heating up shit for a quick meal.

You should drink water and %100 fruit juice/naked smoothies for you sweet craving.

brehs I'm about to go raid the bargain bin again thoughts on these

Darksiders 1&2
Vanquish
Mass effect 2&3
Ghost recon advanced warfighter

Anything with a sequel I'm treating as one

Darksiders 1&2 - Good
Vanquish - There are better games, this one just didn't click with me.
Mass effect 2&3 - Top 15 games of the generation. I would buy 3 again for the MP.
Ghost recon advanced warfighter - Eh.

he didn't have to say anything. but fuck that... gotsta keep it real "let me tell you something about these 'employees' i got, bitch"

This isn't surprising.

Onemic

Havent drank pop for years. hasn't done shit for me in terms of weight loss. Its just been evened out by eating the WHOLE pizza :(

Wait, I thought the whole reason this nonsense came to light was /because/ he was paying her...and his wife didn't like it. You know, the whole embezzlement lawsuit?

BlackJace

Just finished watching all of Black Lagoon and it's instantly one of my faves. I'm the type of person that's very selective when it comes to anime, but Black Lagoon just clicked with me.

I'd kill for a open-world game with a Roanapur-like town and a Revy chick as the protagonist. That would be a day one buy for me. But knowing this industry it's not gonna happen.

Ugh, Black Lagoon, that show is terrible breh.

DY_nasty

I think DY just really wanted to use that gif for something lol

Which documentary is this exactly?

the nymphomanic doc

we heard about it here and photoshopped things hur

but it keeps popping up on my queue and on psn

Top Bottom