• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT6| Monica Enjoys Being Black

Gorillaz

Waffles easily

French Toast over pancakes tho. But not over Waffles, can't ride with that Kaep

given a choice i will always get pancakes.

BmzYLpdCMAAXC6-.jpg

this looks like the setup to a comedy on ABC
family

KumaJG

Had a pretty heated argument with a friend of mine, BlackGAF(and Kaep I guess)...wonder how ya'll feel about it. Its the kind of hot topic that really divides people, and I know we got a tight-knit community around here, so I hope this doesn't disrupt that, but I just gotta know...

Pancakes or Waffles?

As fat person I don't discriminate. If I had to choose though I go with pancakes because of the versatility and deliciousness

Silky

Banned
see if we're putting French Toast in the mix, we're gonna put fucking crepes in the mix too.

I'll eat a crepe before I eat French Toast

J10

Banned
I remember the first time I had french toast as a small child. My young mind was blown. Waffles and pancakes never did that to me.

Grow dreads brehs!
Fuck no, back when it was unique maybe but every negro have dreads now.

Also half you plebs probably just drown your pancakes/waffles/frenchtoast in syrup anyways.

FT=waffles(belguim)>blueberry pancakes>pancakes. This is indisputable and if you dont agree meet me somewhere

Trey

The evolution of twenty somethings from braids to dreads must be documented somewhere. It's like a 1:1 conversion from what I see.

Even though I make fantastic pancakes, mother fucking waffles are that truth. Logical choice is that waffle.

But if I was in IHOP stuffed French Toast FTMFW.

I'm not even tripping on Drake. I can't think of anything witty.

But the cat in the background got this look on his face like his granddaughter just said she was dropping out of high school, got engaged to a brother named Melvin, said she was 2 months pregnant and just got a mouth full of platinum with his retirement.

And Drake looking like she didn't have to do this, all she had to do was call him and he would have given her those things and more.

Onemic

I hope Brooklyn gets their asses swept by the heat. Biggest bunch of whiners in the league.

I knew that last possesion wasn't gonna go our way, Lowry had nowhere to go.

I hope Brooklyn gets their asses swept by the heat. Biggest bunch of whiners in the league.

I knew that last possesion wasn't gonna go our way, Lowry had nowhere to go.

In my dream world, Heat get to the finals, Blazers do. Blazers shit on the Heat and we see Lebron cry after Lillard makes a clutch "fuck you."

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
This Halo 4 campaign is -okay-, so far. Not sure why Chief is fighting Space Pirates from the Metroid series, but whatever. It's hard to tell when you drop their shields and their guns have zero personality outside of looking cool. Hope it picks up a bit. If not, oh well. I got it for free.

RedSwirl

This Halo 4 campaign is -okay-, so far. Not sure why Chief is fighting Space Pirates from the Metroid series, but whatever. It's hard to tell when you drop their shields and their guns have zero personality outside of looking cool. Hope it picks up a bit. If not, oh well. I got it for free.

I liked it, but my perspective on Halo is skewed since I first experienced the whole series back-to-back around 2010. I don't think any of them lives up to Combat Evolved (excluding The Flood) but otherwise for me they all blend together in a tier a bit above most other shooter campaigns.

Top Bottom