• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT6| Monica Enjoys Being Black

playing halo 4

in 2014

iVT7AvDTpPhhv.gif

Silky

Banned
This Halo 4 campaign is -okay-, so far. Not sure why Chief is fighting Space Pirates from the Metroid series, but whatever. It's hard to tell when you drop their shields and their guns have zero personality outside of looking cool. Hope it picks up a bit. If not, oh well. I got it for free.

I didn't like the MP but I hope the infinity concept is visited again in Halo 5

I found a copy of MW3 today in the bushes. Disc looks in-tact.

Gorillaz

Fyrewluff is somewhere with a smile on his face for no reason because he can sense that people are shitting on H4 and by connection 343.

I really hated the MP tho.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Toonami has been mentioned, so I'm going to take this opportunity to talk about how fucking badass last night's episode of Black Lagoon was.

Rock is for real.

Silky

Banned
Toonami has been mentioned, so I'm going to take this opportunity to talk about how fucking badass last night's episode of Black Lagoon was.

Rock is for real.

never seen Black Lagoon, last night was my first time watching it. God DAMN that shit's real.

Had a pretty heated argument with a friend of mine, BlackGAF(and Kaep I guess)...wonder how ya'll feel about it. Its the kind of hot topic that really divides people, and I know we got a tight-knit community around here, so I hope this doesn't disrupt that, but I just gotta know...

Pancakes or Waffles?
are we talking homemade or restaurant?

homemade: pancakes
restaurant: waffles

French Toast>Both tho.
indeed.

akira28

Pancakes, foo. Well, only if they're not too thick, like the sort that are thin and soak up butter and syrup like a sponge, thats perfection. Waffles need to have a bit of a crunch with internal softness.

IHOP pancakes are great. Denny's pancakes are awful. Grandma's pancakes are G.O.A.T!!$#@%^^

ihops waffles are ok. Eggo waffles are pretty good. Sort of soft beligian type waffles are pretty good, but not on the same level as pancakes.

andthebeatgoeson

Waffles House, doe. I've never had anything else. I will restate the best idea you've ever heard: combo restaurant, waffle house and Popeye's. Chicken and waffles to end all.

Rio, what do you mix with ginger ale?

I'm up to whiskey or vodka.

And I'm at the point every 50 year old lady is getting more attractive. Double chin? No problem.

Ginger ale is universal. You can make a high ball with ginger ale and whiskey. Its smooth with vodka. Can't go wrong either way.

Now are you tipsy that 50 year olds are looking nice or in general?
Because you bout to hit that rabbit hole hard.

Im on episode 11 of Attack on Titan. Does it get better? Too much gasping and repeating the same shit over and over again. Im just trying to pass time til Mario Kart drops.

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
Im on episode 11 of Attack on Titan. Does it get better? Too much gasping and repeating the same shit over and over again. Im just trying to pass time til Mario Kart drops.

I don't know about the anime but the manga is horrible

genuinely surprised it blew up like it did.

Top Bottom