• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT6| Monica Enjoys Being Black

Kreed

Im on episode 11 of Attack on Titan. Does it get better? Too much gasping and repeating the same shit over and over again. Im just trying to pass time til Mario Kart drops.

The anime stalls a lot since the manga only has so many chapters. Definitely appreciate the art of the anime though vs the manga's above average doodles.

EscoBlades

Ubisoft Marketing
That butter pecan syrup though
lawd.png

REAL canadian maple syrup > all

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
Cowboy Bebop was taken off the air multiple times and was removed completely last year.

Well yeah it only has 26 episodes

Didn't stop them from running reruns for atleast like 7-8 years straight though lol

Village

The issue with inu yasha is that it makes virgil sesshomaru more interesting than Dante inu yasha. To degree in which after sesshomaru resolves his story, i stopped paying attention to it entirely. For years, YEARS. I decided one day to just read the rest of it.

The rest of the characters are ok, except for kagome, she be on some wenry rockwell shit.

But after the cool guy finishes his cool guy adventure and becomes OP cool guy , I had no reason to watch.

Playing around with the Vita's video player for the first time

1080p is so unnecessary at this resolution but GODAMN it looks good on that OLED screen

has no problem playing that resolution either

the seeking with actual previews and interchangable intervals

bruh
wow.png

Ginger ale is universal. You can make a high ball with ginger ale and whiskey. Its smooth with vodka. Can't go wrong either way.

Now are you tipsy that 50 year olds are looking nice or in general?
Because you bout to hit that rabbit hole hard.

putting non liquor in liquor what's a matta you!

pour some vodka, gin, rum and whiskey in a cup and drink it

Gorillaz

Somebody tell me why I am now getting tagged by friends to join this #WakeUpNow thing. Is it a pyramid scheme? I'm just going to assume it is

They're talking about InuYasha running repeats for 12 years non stop on Adult Swim. What other anime is doing that currently?

Currently I can't think of one. Though I'm sure Dragon Ball Z could rival InuYasha in that regard over the course of many channels through many years.

Kreed

Well yeah it only has 26 episodes

Didn't stop them from running reruns for atleast like 7-8 years straight though lol

It definitely helped that Bebop was a good show. Ghost In The Shell falls into this same bucket although at the rate Toonami is getting new shows I don't see it lasting too much longer.

akira28

I should make an MLM and mix it up with Scientology, the 5%rs, Black Athena, and melting pot interracial eugenics.
And bitcoins and web purchasing coupons.

royalan

Im on episode 11 of Attack on Titan. Does it get better? Too much gasping and repeating the same shit over and over again. Im just trying to pass time til Mario Kart drops.

Glad someone said it.

I stopped watching in the middle of episode 2 because the voice acting was that. damn. grating.

Every line of dialogue is either in an angsty whisper or SHOUTED AT THE TOP OF THEIR LUNGS OMG LIFE IS SOOOO HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!!

First time I quit an anime series for that reason. I'm actually looking forward to giving the show another shot with the English dub.

Gorillaz

Glad someone said it.

I stopped watching in the middle of episode 2 because the voice acting was that. damn. grating.

Every line of dialogue is either in an angsty whisper or SHOUTED AT THE TOP OF THEIR LUNGS OMG LIFE IS SOOOO HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!!

First time I quit an anime series for that reason. I'm actually looking forward to giving the show another shot with the English dub.
lol

go back and finish that shit on Netflix or just watch the dub on toonami at 1130 on saturdays yes it pays off

akira28

Did somebody take that avatar bet on Black Panther?

I seem to remember something like this taking place. Someone said it would never happen and that they would be willing to wear a pony avatar etc, etc. But it's still unconfirmed. Whoever that is should be safe, for now.

Top Bottom