• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT6| Monica Enjoys Being Black

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
He was accused of assaulting his wife so he was kicked off the show Scandal. Then he uploaded a video he shot of his wife beating up another woman he had pick him up from jail to show that his wife was the violent one.

wooooooooooow lol

He was accused of assaulting his wife so he was kicked off the show Scandal. Then he uploaded a video he shot of his wife beating up another woman he had pick him up from jail to show that his wife was the violent one.

Haha. That video, tho. So you let your wife assault your side chick, and you just chilling filming it all?

Gorillaz

Vince McMahon really ain't shit

never seen so many L's handed to black folk the past 2 days then I did in the E, like the MR. T thing was such a reach I couldn't help but laugh...and also kane in 2014?

smh should have seen struggle ass boondocks

That actually makes sense. But it just seems like he set the other chick up to catch a beating.

She's a sidechick for a reason. Now he just has to apologize with a dinner at a chain restaurant, a place where you have to tip but you could get away with wearing a t-shirt. Like a Cheesecake Factory.

One plate of New Orleans Pasta and she's back in his arms

He'll probably low ball her

Him: "...how about some chipotle...?"
Her: "
heAUGvS.png
"
Him "...I'll let you get guac.....and I'll get you a giftcard for...15 dollars?"
HJ23Hew.png
"
Him "
W68Ii.png
...Cheddar's then?"
Her "
QNyY75g.png
"

100 proof southern comfort with apple juice is too much. The gods can't handle that shit. Never again. I damn near shit myself. Never drink alone.

What don't you like about Child of Light. Genuinely interested.

the use of Uplay, and my on going boycott of Ubisoft since the double whammy of Haze and Dark Messiah of Might and Magic

so nothing serious but a blanket dislike. I actually gave the demo a try tho. I've hated entire studio's for less {EA just for Madden 08, Square-Enix b/c they haven't released a game since 2007 ;) }

EscoBlades

Ubisoft Marketing
the use of Uplay, and my on going boycott of Ubisoft since the double whammy of Haze and Dark Messiah of Might and Magic

so nothing serious but a blanket dislike. I actually gave the demo a try tho. I've hated entire studio's for less {EA just for Madden 08, Square-Enix b/c they haven't released a game since 2007 ;) }

No worries, thanks for the response.

In other news, 2 episodes of 24 last night. Cotdamn, Bauer is easily the 2nd best JB in the business.

What don't you like about Child of Light. Genuinely interested.

My 2 cents. Based on the demo...yeah I know judging a rpg on one is bad.

I'm not finding it particularly enthralling. Maybe its because I haven't the seen best of its offerings.

Battles outside of hard are meh. I'm hoping the rest of dungeons & narrative keep the action going.

oh yea what Urban said kinda, the demo made me think it was a great concept and watching twitch/ustream of the game makes me think it doesn't go far enough to even trick me into tolerating uplay as Recettear and Civ 5 got me to barely tolerate steam

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
...THE FUCK IS THIS

You didn't see that last night? I wonder why they felt the need, of all mother-related video they own...that they used what they did.

EDIT: Hey they didn;t showcase Thea Vidale though, poor Shelton Benjamin

Nakazato

Good news everyone I just had phone interview and likely have a job. So film work on back burner for a year or so till I can get back out to LA.

#regularjobtochasedreams

He'll probably low ball her

Him: "...how about some chipotle...?"
heAUGvS.png
"
Him "...I'll let you get guac.....and I'll get you a giftcard for...15 dollars?"
HJ23Hew.png
"
Him "
W68Ii.png
...Cheddar's then?"
Her "
QNyY75g.png
"

Hahahaha. Nice touch.

Good news everyone I just had phone interview and likely have a job. So film work on back burner for a year or so till I can get back out to LA.

#regularjobtochasedreams

Congrats!

Top Bottom