• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT6| Monica Enjoys Being Black

DominoKid

DY brought this shit to my attention

Ya'll lookin' at a broken man right now

goddamn Franchise get it together.

shit Cuttino out here looking like he the head of an Af-Am department. wtf is up w/ them Rockets boys.
Bm4wPzyCcAA2sQ4.jpg

Slayven

Saw that afterwards but preggo sis, every thread that's come before it that's basically an invitation to shit on a family member or SO, especially ones that consist of mostly "she's getting the dick elsewhere op." I dunno.
Passive Aggressive at it's finest.
What bothers me is that most of the time it's some petty shit they get mad about.

Dy etherted a dude once by remind him he made a thread complaining that his pre teen cousins got ipods for Christmas while his grown ass self got a book.

Imm0rt4l

I don't even fuck with thristagram. I barely mess with Twitter.

I know this sounds very
H37xX.png
but I am kind of meh about social media stuff in general. I have facebook still because of old childhood friends and twitter because it's basically newsfeedish

Barely on them

I still don't have a twitter, probably gonna make one and a tumblr

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
congrats nak

bish and mumei, you guys rock as usual /homage

devo, we can't be lovers

stop sending me these pms

news in the next week or so

DominoKid

Man if I get 182 pts in the final round of Family Feud and my partner gets 0, they gotta find their own way home. I can't believe what I just saw.

Top Bottom