• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT6| Monica Enjoys Being Black

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
The only thing worth getting at Taco Bell?

Buy EVERYTHING, receive gains.

I'm butthurt because people were calling Alexander Rusev fat. He's not fat he's strong!

wwmpRfK.jpg

...even if he does look a lot like the Zimmer Man.

Gaming side thread about groups for women in games is a riot. Why would minorities separate themselves and get their own group? It was reversed it'd be called sexist, racist, etc.

Just no fucking intellect what so ever.

They already feel alienated and don't want to deal with your shit.

Slayven

Gaming side thread about groups for women in games is a riot. Why would minorities separate themselves and get their own group? It was reversed it'd be called sexist, racist, etc.

So business as usual?

Man I think that whole "you disagreed with my opinion so I'm going to go through your post history and/or look up your gamertag to see if you actually played the game" thing is kinda creepy

Slayven

Man I think that whole "you disagreed with my opinion so I'm going to go through your post history and/or look up your gamertag to see if you actually played the game" thing is kinda creepy

Detective Gaf has it moments, but it is kind of crazy.

Stormfront has a section for women posters, Stormfront.

May be the first law school exam period where I didn't ask for a ban... Personal accomplishment or I'm going to get a bad surprise on graduation day next week.

Ah well.

Haha, some dumb ass junior tried that on me a while back. All because I said Resogun wasn't really a system seller, even though I really liked it.

Kid was like "errm, you may want to update your psn profile then. Says you haven't played any ps4 games."

Had to rip him.

JohnDoe

Banned

Why are you even bothering tbh. They are a lost cause.

They're definitely boring as fuck.

That's why I'm taking a class on C# this quarter, so I can try my hands at Unity sometime in the near future.

What do you want to do in Unity? C# is pretty easy if you know Java, and if you've done C++ then both are a cake walk (no memory management, pointer arithmetic etc). TBH I wouldn't even bother learning C# for Unity. If you get a bit lost Unity's class docs are pretty good, with code snippets for almost all methods. And they way Unity works makes it pretty easy to build a game without knowing any of the deep engine workings. I'd get a basic game idea and start implementing and playing around with it, and then looking up anything you don't know how to use.

Obviously though you are free to still take the class, I'm no pro game dev or anything just my 2 cents as I made 2 small VR projects for Uni classes in Unity.

so I went into the thread Devolution was talking about because why not

Star Citizen has it's fair share of sexist remarks including a thread asking for rape to become a part of the game because pirates should be absolutely disgusting people, and the rape culture is something that is joked about and discussed in a positive light within the community. Star Citizen has also had a number of other threads but not quite as disgusting as that one including an entire thread about sex in game, a thread about "space bikinis" and many many more.

star citizens indeed

harSon

Banned
What do you want to do in Unity? C# is pretty easy if you know Java, and if you've done C++ then both are a cake walk (no memory management, pointer arithmetic etc). TBH I wouldn't even bother learning C# for Unity. If you get a bit lost Unity's class docs are pretty good, with code snippets for almost all methods. And they way Unity works makes it pretty easy to build a game without knowing any of the deep engine workings. I'd get a basic game idea and start implementing and playing around with it, and then looking up anything you don't know how to use.

Obviously though you are free to still take the class, I'm no pro game dev or anything just my 2 cents as I made 2 small VR projects for Uni classes in Unity.

I was just looking for something a bit more fun than the typical cookie cutter stuff you get in a traditional programming class setting. I don't know Java and I'm by no means a C++ guru even though I've caught on pretty fast (I have about 5-6 months of experience?), so I just thought it'd be good to kill two birds with one stone and get an elective while getting my feet wet at the same time with C#. It's definitely been a cake walk thus far, so maybe you're right in that regard.

I've detective gafed once or twice, just stuff someone posted on this site, because I remember them being an entirely bigoted or creepy jerk.

So what's going on here? Was there a legit disagreement and one of them demanded satisfaction, so they actually organized the fight with referees and witnesses and shit? Who chose bare fists?

From what I could hear, the shorter girl thought the taller one slept with her dude. The taller one said she doesn't know the guy, they just met once and he told her to call the short girl and tell her they were together and that he wanted to break up. They never talked again after that.

Weird.

Great American and OJ.
Tofu burrito from Moes.
100 proof Southern Comfort and Apple Juice.
Key Lime Pie.
Sour Cream Pound Cake.

Cinco de Rio. Cinco de mother fuckin Rio.

Im on facebook reading a story about a mother last text from her son was goodbye mom rigt before a tornado took his life. Most of the comments were your typical condolences except for this asshole
FVtgx2Y.jpg

Straight out of Gafs playbook

Kreed

What did he do?

He was accused of assaulting his wife so he was kicked off the show Scandal. Then he uploaded a video he shot of his wife beating up another woman he had pick him up from jail to show that his wife was the violent one.

Is there a cinco d11e mayo equivalent for the black community? A holiday no one really cares about except beer companies and advertisers?

Liquor store on every corner, malt liquor ads on billboards in the hood so every day is cinco de mayo

Edit: Vegan soul food would have saved Big mamas foot in Soul food

Top Bottom