• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT6| Monica Enjoys Being Black

damn they got Barkley looking like Eva Unit 01.
2hyGMkI.png
characterdesign.jpg

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
You have to keep in mind that it's 15-16 million sold at full price. The number goes up considerably if it's discounted. And what new IP has sold anything close to that within a year of release?

It's being marketed primarily on Next Generation hardware too. Scratch that. It's being marketed primarily on the Playstation 4. As last generation has shown, and this one too, marketing perception is a fairly powerful tool. If Activision is releasing a game that must sell through 15-16 million copies at roughly full price, I don't understand the "unprecedented partnership" they struck with Sony. You'd think that the exposure of all SKUs across the board we be of the utmost importance, considering your potential sales hinge on it. Pretending that SKUs don't exist within your marketing, or disproportionately/exclusively pushing one SKU, is kind of counter intuitive to their end game. This isn't a Call of Duty situation where the franchise is established and a pop culture phenomenon. It's a brand spanking new IP, regardless of the developer and budget behind it.

*reads this post*
*looks at TitanFall 360/PC marketing 'efforts'*

I lol'd

Trey

Four blowouts to start round 2. That's that shit I don't like. Time for NHL playoffs to pick up the slack.

Montreal is doing god's work.

I'm reliving my youth where you would click something, go to the bathroom, take out the trash get a drink, come back and shit still isn't loaded.

Finally watching the new episode of The Boondocks.......

I am confident in saying its a goddamn parody of itself. An unfunny and horrible parody. Huey wouldn't do half of the shit he was doing in this episode. It was fantastically stupid.

Since my internet is shit I'm trying to finish this book I've been procrastinating on called Sex and Punishment. Long story short I can only read so much of this book before I have to put it down out of disgust. Anyway I finally got to American slavery and I just came across the best phrase ever that should be the name of a band: dark-skinned sex magicians. God I hope there are more gems like this despite these chapters being so grim.

jWILL253

Banned
I wanna cross-reference these names showing up in the Compile Hearts thread on Gaming Side, with all the L-ridden dating threads in the OT.

For educational purposes, lol...

Slayven

How come every gaming thread i read 50 post in there is a post from JC that says something like

"Nigga smells like doodoo.

PEACE, Pimpwerx"

Top Bottom