• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT6| Monica Enjoys Being Black

Satch

Banned
i have to pray sometimes when yall come in here and post something cryptic

freemufasas disappearance still got me shook

zero_suit

35 going on 60
H37xX.png

stever-francis-in-2014.jpg

Jesus...

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
I love when a debate turns to a label being worse than an action. Lol it really does tickle me.

andthebeatgoeson

Every one talk about Lebron's hairline and KD gets a pass for his progressive moon crater in the back. If I were to go bald, I would want a recession than a crater bowl.

You know what though. Riovane digivolved from Sgt. to motherfuckin Lt. Just got the word today I've been promoted with a pay increase and more responsibility. Loving it right now. Got turnt up yesterday. Too fucking turnt up. So I'm keeping it light. Fish sandwich and that 100 proof FTW. It feels good knowing all my effort was recognized.

*Cue Nina Simone "Feeling Good" and Ice Cube "Was a good day"*

cdyhybrid

the worst part is that her first answer was really the only one that even had a chance so it was just a prolonged misery for that woman while they read the rest of em.

What's worse, that or the dude who completely blew Wheel of Fortune when he was trying to solve a gimme puzzle?

Edit: Grats Rio.

Slayven

You know what though. Riovane digivolved from Sgt. to motherfuckin Lt. Just got the word today I've been promoted with a pay increase and more responsibility. Loving it right now. Got turnt up yesterday. Too fucking turnt up. So I'm keeping it light. Fish sandwich and that 100 proof FTW. It feels good knowing all my effort was recognized.

big+boss+man.jpg

Congrats

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

That's fantastic, congratulations.

Gorillaz

Only way to celebrate now is to get Rio Wasted

Silky

Banned

Grats!

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".

Congrats

Good shit, brother Rio

Top Bottom