• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT6| Monica Enjoys Being Black

DrFunk

not licensed in your state
AAZCRKY.png

what

Trey

Who even is Jen Selter? Like, what does she do?

https://vine.co/v/M6gr2zrlxdh

what i feel like doing when people touch my hair

That dude had no reason to expect that punch. It's probably not wise touch a person's head without permission but that response was way over the top. He wouldn't have swung if he didn't think he'd get away with it. that's some sucker shit.

Also, I don't think I've ever read Jet. No more than an article or two while waiting in the check out line, tops.

Imm0rt4l

I liked some dudes pic of his kid playing peakaboo on IG and he followed me. Looked at more of his pics to find:
>Dude's white
>Kid is an adopted black kid
>Feels (d'aww)
>#hashtagabuse
>.......
>#Myrightwinginterracialfamily

I don't know how to feel now

Woke up with a horrible ear ache and mouth and throat sore. I feel like I've been punched in the head multiple times. What a good way to get back in the grind?

FyreWulff

Aw, that sucks. I wonder what could bring paper back...hm.

Better positioning in the stores and more uniqueness of content.

I've noticed all the mags dying are the ones in that magazine corner back in the distant lands of Wal mart, but the celeb mags that are in the checkout lanes are doing fine

Gorillaz

Speaking of hairlines, I had a terrible nightmare...actually a night terror, that I woke up and looked in the mirror and saw my hairline was the reverse of a widows peak. Like I was losing hair going up the middle. Imagine Magneto's helmet as a haircut but the V part in reverse.

Woke up in cold sweats brehs

Speaking of hairlines, I had a terrible nightmare...actually a night terror, that I woke up and looked in the mirror and saw my hairline was the reverse of a widows peak. Like I was losing hair going up the middle. Imagine Magneto's helmet as a haircut but the V part in reverse.

Woke up in cold sweats brehs

image.php

Gorillaz

Saw that coming it didn't even register at first until after I hit submit.

I might actually see ASM 2 just to see Jamie Foxx's fucked up haircut. That haircut is the real main villain in the movie

I liked some dudes pic of his kid playing peakaboo on IG and he followed me. Looked at more of his pics to find:
>Dude's white
>Kid is an adopted black kid
>Feels (d'aww)
>#hashtagabuse
>.......
>#Myrightwinginterracialfamily

I don't know how to feel now

Sounds like he's gonna fill that kid's head with nonsense.

It's actually the writers.

Damn, I knew it was going to be crazy with the amount of villains, but that's a shame to hear. I'm still checking it out after my doctor's appointment tomorrow.

Was hoping to see The Raid 2, but that got dropped like a hot rock by all the theaters in my area.

Gorillaz

I thought Moris was the obvious rat in the operation. I mean dude makes podcast for Stormfront and said Scarjo ain't shit.

How could you trust a crab like that

In "I'm surprised, but not really surprised" news

Mekhi Phifer is broke

Actor Mekhi Phifer recently filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection, according to court documents obtained by "Entertainment Tonight."

The 39-year-old former "ER" star claims to owe $1.3 million in debt, against just $67,000 in assets. Most of the debt purportedly stems from back-taxes, which total $1.2 million.

Phifer also allegedly owes $4,500 in back child support. He has two sons; Omikaye with ex-wife Malinda Williams and Mekhi, Jr. with ex-girlfriend Oni Souratha.

Hope it works out for him.

In "There is no bucket" news

Florida girl graduating from high school and college in same week

MIAMI -- A 16-year-old South Florida girl has double reason to celebrate: She's collecting diplomas from both high school and college within the space of one week.

In an unusual twist, Grace Bush earned a bachelor's degree from college -- but she won't have her high school diploma until Friday, CBS Miami reported.

"It's kind of weird that I graduated college before high school," she said.

The Hollywood teen received her bachelor's degree in criminal justice last Friday morning from Florida Atlantic University.

She did it with a 3.8 grade point average, completing the four-year degree in just three years.
"I started when I was 13 at Broward College and I also took my classes throughout the summer, so I was able to finish it before four years," she said.

Bush will get her high school diploma on May 9th from Florida Atlantic University High School.

The institution's dual enrollment program allows high-performing high school students to earn credit for the same courses toward their college degree and save thousands of dollars in tuition at the same time.

Bush's parents wanted their nine children to earn college credit in high school because they can't afford to send all of their kids to college. Their mother, who home-schooled all the kids, knew early on that Grace had a knack for learning.

"At 2 years old, she was already reading and I was totally shocked," said her mother, Gisla Bush.

Grace is the third oldest in the Bush family.

"My two older sisters are doing it and I'm the third to do it. My oldest sister already graduated and my second oldest sister is graduating in the summer," she said.

The new college graduate said she'll be pursuing a master's degree this fall, and then going to law school.

"I would eventually like to become chief justice of the United States," Grace Bush said.

During her spare time she plays the flute in two orchestras and that keeps her busy, but the teen said she will finally take a little break during the summer.

"To study for the LSAT, so I can get as high a score as possible, so hopefully I can get a full ride into a good law school," she said.

Congrats to her and congrats to the parents for seeing what needed to get done.

I don't even have kids, but the thought of just one boggles my mind. I can't imagine what it takes to take care of nine.

Satch

Banned
Hope it works out for him.

In "There is no bucket" news

Florida girl graduating from high school and college in same week

Congrats to her and congrats to the parents for seeing what needed to get done.

I don't even have kids, but the thought of just one boggles my mind. I can't imagine what it takes to take care of nine.

let me guess, affirmative action? it sucks that college admissions arent based on merit anymore and that its highly likely some young boy didnt get to have this opportunity just because he has white skin, even though he's smarter

im proud ;)

Top Bottom