• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT6| Monica Enjoys Being Black

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I pose a question: do very attractive people tend to suck in bed compared to more average looking folks?

I know my ex was very good looking with a ton of guys chasing her but she sucked in bed. Just laid there.

because they don't have to try.

I was at the mall today and saw so many dimes and then i was like...they probably all arent very good in bed. Prolly all just lie back for some good ol missionary like they are doing you a favor.

Gorillaz

I was at the mall today and saw so many dimes and then i was like...they probably all arent very good in bed. Prolly all just lie back for some good ol missionary like they are doing you a favor.

Judging from the get go breh
mjlol.png

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
You don't know until you know. Bragging maybe a sign but it's no fun if you don't find out for yourself. Gotta verify those claims like a true scientist. A sex scientist.

And damn if the warm weather doesn't bring out so many fine specimens.

EscoBlades

Ubisoft Marketing
You don't know until you know. Bragging maybe a sign but it's no fun if you don't find out for yourself. Gotta verify those claims like a true scientist. A sex scientist.

And damn if the warm weather doesn't bring out so many fine specimens.

Today was a glimpse of what summertime is gonna be like here. OH HELL YES.

Mekhi Phifer files for bankruptcy $1.2 Million in back taxes, $50,000 in attorney fees and unpaid child support at $4,500. The documents obtained by the media giant reveals "he spends around $11,600 in monthly expenses, but pulls in only $7,500. "

well he went a while with bad money spending i guess to reach that much in back taxes

FyreWulff

Why is it so hard for people to pay their taxes

Whoever is behind that shit even got to Snipes and he was spouting off that no-tax crap. You have to know all your money comes to you documented, right?

andthebeatgoeson

Whoever is behind that shit even got to Snipes and he was spouting off that no-tax crap. You have to know all your money comes to you documented, right?
Because they get the whole check. Not saying it's right but when you get the check and Uncle Sam doesn't even show up, you might lose your mind.

Looking like a goddamn 90's R&B group. Soul 4 Real looking asses.

Mekhi Phifer files for bankruptcy $1.2 Million in back taxes, $50,000 in attorney fees and unpaid child support at $4,500. The documents obtained by the media giant reveals "he spends around $11,600 in monthly expenses, but pulls in only $7,500. "

well he went a while with bad money spending i guess to reach that much in back taxes

O Well. I hope he Hav Plenty of Soul Food for that Slow Burn. He got the Shaft because the IRS wasnt Paid in Full. Playing them Head Games gonna have him stuck on 8 Mile working in Hells Kitchen. At least he will know a Lesson from Dying. But this Imposter knew what he did last summer.

Just goddammit......

Fucking worldstar......

that damn grapefruit.......

im just like......

and back to that pacer picture. Them motor scooters look like an old school beat em up character boxart/select screen.

BHZ Mayor

Re: Grapefruit video

The whole time, I'm like WTF, then she started out of nowhere with that extra ass slurping noise and I just about died.

Kreed

Never a good idea to make assumptions based on personal experience.

Imm0rt4l

Hey pretty lady would you like to ride this sybian in public while we film you to raise awareness on female circumcision in Africa?

Not a fan of this simple pick up shit at all.

akira28

isn't graperfruit supposed to make your sperm taste better or something?

Although I could just keep some pineapple juice in a fridge by the bed.

Slayven

If I was making 6 figures and up I would send the government 35% off the rip. And they can send back what they think I should have.

isn't graperfruit supposed to make your sperm taste better or something?

Although I could just keep some pineapple juice in a fridge by the bed.

Wasn't it pineapple juice? I remember that chick was on vacation with her girls and told her man to drink LOTS of pineapple juice before she came back home, she went into ALL the details lmao

Slayven

Can we have a book club? I think we should all read this.

Cover is NSFW

http://www.amazon.com/dp/1478354763/?tag=neogaf0e-20

Jewel, Daphne, Serena, and Jocelyn all depend on government assistance to live. When Jocelyn throws the idea out there that they should start an exotic maid service, they jump on it. The business takes off with a boom and pretty soon, they re no longer depending on the government for anything. Instead, they all have a new set of problems. Jewel s fifteen year old son, Jamal, is smoking marijuana. How can she tell him to stop using drugs when she s addicted to pain pills herself? Daphne s sixteen year old daughter, Shirrel, may be a lesbian. What can she do to help her daughter when she s in denial about her own sexuality? Serena s seventeen year old son could be on his way to becoming a teenaged father. She doesn t know how to connect with the three children she already has. Will having a grandbaby make her change her ways? Jocelyn s twelve year old daughter, Breanna, is sexually active. Has her promiscuous ways rubbed off on her child? These four ladies learn being food stamp bitches is just a state of mind. What s most valuable and precious are family and true friendships.

Top Bottom