• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT6| Monica Enjoys Being Black

Kreed

Is this what Jamie Foxx looks like pre-Electro?

I might have to go see this shit now

That's probably dude's actual hairline.

AAZCRKY.png

what

RIP black people on magazine covers in the grocery line.

Silky

Banned
somewhere else on the internet I made a comment wishing that blacks were represented better in a media I invest in (video games). the response was this

You dont invest in TV, Movies, Music, Sports, Books, or the Internet? Blacks are pretty well represented there, but guess youre somehow missing out.

sigh

Guy I went to highschool with shared this on facebook:

NSFW
Are Black Americans Stupid?

Use social media for your proof ✓
Narrowing down trashy twitter/instagram/whatever behavior to the sole expression of one race ✓
Planned Parenthood misinformation ✓
Defining all of hip hop as gangsta rap and gangsta rap is the exclusive music of black people everywhere ✓
Assuming there aren't black people politically and socially active ✓

I'm all for criticizing your group or whatever on what they're failing to do. For women it's young women not giving enough of a fuck about their rights to their body but I hardly think shouting to the world that they're all stupid is really on point.

Gorillaz

Guy I went to highschool with shared this on facebook:

NSFW
Are Black Americans Stupid?

I'm getting tired of these Huey Freeman ass dudes trying to rally the troops through editorials or chain messages saying the same shit that has been said for years yet acting like it's brand new. Instead of coming up with solutions they say the same old bulletpoints that's been said for years.

Interesting read no doubt but this is up there with that "are black people cowards" article

I'm getting tired of these Huey Freeman ass dudes trying to rally the troops through editorials or chain messages saying the same shit that has been said for years yet acting like it's brand new. Instead of coming up with solutions they say the same old bulletpoints that's been said for years.

Interesting read no doubt but this is up there with that "are black people cowards" article

All of this.

Whining about the ineptitude of black (or whatever insert here) people rather than being an activist yourself is just as lazy as the fucks you're yelling at.

EscoBlades

Ubisoft Marketing
Tried Tinder. Vast majority of the profiles were work colleagues (not a surprise that there were, but surprised at just HOW MANY)

After a couple of weeks, have deleted the app.

Slayven

Whining about the ineptitude of black (or whatever insert here) people rather than being an activist yourself is just as lazy as the fucks you're yelling at.
Reeks of "don't trust those niggers over there" and "I am one of the good ones".

Tried Tinder. Vast majority of the profiles were work colleagues (not a surprise that there were, but surprised at just HOW MANY)

After a couple of weeks, have deleted the app.

Did you use Reigun's photo?

I pose a question: do very attractive people tend to suck in bed compared to more average looking folks?

I know my ex was very good looking with a ton of guys chasing her but she sucked in bed. Just laid there.

I pose a question: do very attractive people tend to suck in bed compared to more average looking folks?

I know my ex was very good looking with a ton of guys chasing her but she sucked in bed. Just laid there.

They don't have to try as hard in everything why should in bed be any different. It varies from individual to individual though, let's be honest.

Top Bottom