• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT6| Monica Enjoys Being Black

Big%20Ren%20-%20Tha%20Streets%20Won't%20Let%20Me%20Go.jpg

A BCT Classic

Looking at all the related books, I'm discovering a whole new genre I've never seen before:
Duffle Bag Bitch
Trust No Bitch Volumes 3: Deadly Alliance
Welfare Grind Part 3

I can't....I just can't

Looking at all the related books, I'm discovering a whole new genre I've never seen before:
Duffle Bag Bitch
Welfare Grind Part 3

I can't....I just can't

Secrets of a Side Bitch
Mafia Princess 4: Stay Rich or Die Trying
God Forgives, Da Streets Don't

the game don changed breh

Slayven

Big%20Ren%20-%20Tha%20Streets%20Won't%20Let%20Me%20Go.jpg

A BCT Classic
Been trying to find that Satch original.

Duffle Bag Bitch
Welfare Grind Part 3

I can't....I just can't

Never hear of hood thrillers before? Amazon self publishing and the Kindle changed the game forever.

Trust no bitch, but have an alliance?

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
white girls producing rachet at previously unheard of levels this year. that's why the game changed

https://vine.co/v/M6Qe61jUQnO -straight into halfguard. the technique

https://vine.co/v/M6QAx61wO2b -the killer instinct that can't be taught brehs

i'm placing the bct on high alert. dark skins protect the door. if you lighter than a paper bag, hide in the basement

Yo hit that bitch with a Kurt Angle move tho

Streets aint safe these days, b. I'm just glad a few of us made it out the bucket before it was too late.

Trey

people are vicious, man.

We're supposed to be a civilized people. They probably fighting over a netflix account or some shit.

Slayven

white girls producing rachet at previously unheard of levels this year. that's why the game changed

i'm placing the bct on high alert. dark skins protect the door. if you lighter than a paper bag, hide in the basement

Yo hit that bitch with a Kurt Angle move tho

Streets aint safe these days, b. I'm just glad a few of us made it out the bucket before it was too late.
Somebody check Timedog, seems like he is wearing shades all the time, talking about walking in to doors.

Forget the basement, I already have international flights booked lol

I'll be watching the bucket from Japan for a while starting next month.

The girls at my highschool were way more vicious than the dudes. Never saw as much blood during a fight as when the girls would go at it. Punching, scratching, snatchin' weave. Swear to christ there was a tumbleweave just about every week that would roll through the campus.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
that worldstar mentality has reached the mainstream

ru roh

I like seeing everyone represented when it comes to these fights. It's a guilty pleasure of mine.
"Man I saw this fucked up fight at a Dennys on youtube, it really bothered me"
"...give me the link"

Village

The girls at my highschool were way more vicious than the dudes. Never saw as much blood during a fight as when the girls would go at it. Punching, scratching, snatchin' weave. Swear to christ there was a tumbleweave just about every week that would roll through the campus.

My last year of high school, this pregnant girl was wrecking this other girls shit. I was like WOAH, none of the dudes fights were like this. This girl slam this girls head into he vending machine

Gorillaz

I like seeing everyone represented when it comes to these fights. It's a guilty pleasure of mine.
"Man I saw this fucked up fight at a Dennys on youtube, it really bothered me"
"...give me the link"

it is a guilty pleasure

also it's hilarious how most fights start in a Denny's or Waffle House. IT's like "damn my grand slam order is fucked up....FUCK YOU"

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
it is a guilty pleasure

also it's hilarious how most fights start in a Denny's or Waffle House. IT's like "damn my grand slam order is fucked up....FUCK YOU"

when you're drunk at 3am, that's where you go. we had an ihop near a pretty rough strip club nearby, 3am was a MADHOUSE.

ishibear

is a goddamn bear
When I was in high school we had so many lockdowns because girls were fighting. Lawd, once they were fighting all up and down the stairways in every hall, and no I ain't exaggerating either. The police were at my school every damn day.

Hell, I remember there was even a girl who got her face all banged up on a lunch table til she almost got a concussion. Or maybe she did get one. Idk cuz by then, we couldn't even talk about it because that was apparently instigating according to the teachers and staff.

Gorillaz

havn't been on facebook in months and this chick puts up the goofiest pic of me I have ever seen and tagged me in it

WHAT THE FUCK

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I feel old, when I was in school we'd never had lockdowns. I feel so goddamn old. Glad I was done with high school before Columbine.

When I was in high school we had so many lockdowns because girls were fighting. Lawd, once they were fighting all up and down the stairways in every hall, and no I ain't exaggerating either. The police were at my school every damn day.

Hell, I remember there was even a girl who got her face all banged up on a lunch table til she almost got a concussion. Or maybe she did get one. Idk cuz by then, we couldn't even talk about it because that was apparently instigating according to the teachers and staff.

Worst fight at my high school was when this grouo of kids wanted to beat a dudes ass so badly that they has people start a decoy fight on the first floor so they could beat him up uninterrupted on the third floor. Kid was hospitalized.

Thankfully that was my senior year, because the school promptly went to shit.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Worst fight at my high school was when this grouo of kids wanted to beat a dudes ass so badly that they has people start a decoy fight on the first floor so they could beat him up uninterrupted on the third floor. Kid was hospitalized.

Goddamn, a distraction ploy. That's wild.

Me and my group of people always got into fights with the cowboys. Oklahoma schools so there you go.

Slayven

that is some Oz type shit.

ishibear

is a goddamn bear

Damn. That's messed up.

My high school closed down a year after I graduated. They kept the middle and elementary but high school is gone.

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
Nothing like seeing a fight, then going outside to see a group of dudes flagging red waiting on the guy for round 2. Cops had to come out and everything.

Top Bottom