• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT6| Monica Enjoys Being Black

Not buying so many X-Box One owners being excited about Sunset Overdrive. Shit looks like a re-skinned R&C game. Serviceable, fun to a point, but system seller? : /

Silky

Banned
Not buying so many X-Box One owners being excited about Sunset Overdrive. Shit looks like a re-skinned R&C game. Serviceable, fun to a point, but system seller? : /

I don't own one but that game is everything I want in a videogame. Art direction and the tone of the game is extremely appealing to me. It might not sell everyone but it'll damn sure sell me for one, full price or otherwise.

Guess I'll put off the Wii-U for a bit longer.

J10

Banned

It looks colorful and fun.

So Sue Storm is the one adopted into a black family in the new fantastic four movie

Which makes no sense because why wouldn't she just turn invisible and sneak into a white family's house? That's what I would do.

J10

Banned
yooooo

probably had that awkward moment as a kid around the other black kids when she said nigga and time stopped for a few seconds as the black kids knew something wasnt right

The family is probably affluent and don't say nigga. How else would they get their hands on a white baby girl?

Gorillaz

I like the style alot. Well see how the gameplay looks. Don't think there has really been a Open World SS yet on either consoles so not getting on the hype train yet

Infinite

Reactions should be interesting

the gaf thread would be epic

Which makes no sense because why wouldn't she just turn invisible and sneak into a white family's house? That's what I would do.
lol
yooooo

probably had that awkward moment as a kid around the other black kids when she said nigga and time stopped for a few seconds as the black kids knew something wasnt right

they probably bougie and don't say nigga :p

harSon

Banned

Who is saying it's a system seller? People are digging the art direction and the gameplay, and it looks fun. Why is that such an issue?

Yeah, SO looks cool to me, and I don't even have an Xbox One. Can't be worse than Fuse, right

Even this new UT sounds promising so far(even though a nigga gonna have to upgrade his graphic card to play that mothafucka)

Silky

Banned
shit today alone was great for videogames. killing floor 2, senran kagura, SO and now a New UT that Unreal managed to not fuck up the announcment

BHZ Mayor

YOU deserve it

KMGJBnt.gif

DominoKid

Man when they first showed it I was real disappointed that it's a XBONE exclusive because I thought it looked awesome. It's one of the few next-gen titles that actually caught my interest.

Guess Insomniac being labeled as a competent provider of 7.0-8.5, forgettable games over on gaming side for the bulk of last gen is a figment of my imagination.

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
Guess Insomniac being labeled as a competent provider of 7.0-8.5, forgettable games over on gaming side for the bulk of last gen is a figment of my imagination.

I saw Fuse in a bargin bin the other day

First time I'd ever seen it in stores

Top Bottom