• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT6| Monica Enjoys Being Black

BnIe7kaCUAAzsEX.jpg

what would you do fam

grab the box and go to the nearest Popeyes then tell them your girl bought these 30m ago and you need a replacement because they were undercooked.

BHZ Mayor

Welp. R.I.P. :(

Now I'm kinda hoping some really shitty threads are posted tomorrow so I can say "well now he can have a better birthday because he was banned".

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
so dudes can walk around with cartoon cleavage in avatars, but that was bannable?

Context brehs. He basically ran out with a sign saying snipe me in that thread.

Boss threw me a curveball at work. Hope I can make this shit work, because it would be a small come-up.

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
im missing something

He wasn't contributing to discussion. Just trolling members who actually wanted to have a conversation about the topic by posting naked hairy comic dudes while quoting their posts.

Last person he did it to was a mod.

RIP

I'm not mad at him. Sexism/Racism threads on here basically come down to trying to explain the power dynamics behind each and why white men can't be victims of either one. Can totally understand the urge to just troll the shit out of those topics

but that don't make him innocent. Doing what he did is probably breaking the TOS on some level so doing it not only in front of a mod, but TO a mod is asking for it.

Slay picked his battle and he lost. lol

Happy Birthday tho

Maybe Sue got a Webster-style adoption, i.e. her parents were good friends of the Storms, they died, the Storms took her in. Cue hot combs and spades. But yeah, the Storms are gonna be all Fresh Prince's aunt and uncle, probably.

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
Maybe Sue got a Webster-style adoption, i.e. her parents were good friends of the Storms, they died, the Storms took her in. Cue hot combs and spades. But yeah, the Storms are gonna be all Fresh Prince's aunt and uncle, probably.

Good. Much rather have the Cosbys than the Paynes

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
what you don't like all of those generic pink mobs from that one gif from the thread? i lost faith of Insomniac from the single player of R3, i couldn't finish it despite loving everything else about the game
I will fight you naked in the market square, R3 single player was magnificent

if i was Manziel i would just get fucking tanked right now lmao. beers coming every 5 mins.

You know he feel some type of way, all that show boating and hype before the draft. The age of the mobile QB is coming to a end, he came at wrong time, a few years ago he would have went at number 1

RedSwirl

Shit. This month marks six years out of college. Still no full-time work.

...and for some reason the fam here is the only place where I'm willing to lay that out.

Top Bottom