• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT6| Monica Enjoys Being Black

Slayven now:
iTayCzrIIRHln.gif

Have a good birthday Slay

nigga practicing his poem pms for when he's let back in from his permaban

your slightest look easily will unclose me
though i have closed myself as fingers
you open always petal by petal myself as spring opens
(touching skilfully, mysteriously) her first rose

(i do not know what it is about you that closes
and opens; only something in me understands
the voice of your eyes is deeper than all roses)
nobody, not even the rain has such small hands

Kreed

im missing something

He posted pictures of men in speedos in order to argue that women weren't being sexualized more than men in comics. If you are going to go on the defense force side in a sexism thread on GAF which is going to be highly moderated for stupid opinions about women, you can't just post pictures as a defense.

Plus the pictures were a bad idea to begin with, with respect to his comic knowledge. Imagine if the topic was "why do US comics always have Asian characters knowing kung-fu" and then Slay posted a picture of white male comic characters that use Kung fu as an argument.

After class I got cornered by a solicitor asking for donations.

I caved and took the pen she handed to me to sign something.

Her - "If you could give $100 it'd be appreciated."

Me - "ha...nah"

Her - "$50 would fine"

Me - "haha...no"

Her - "We have a minimum of $20"

Me - "..*clicks pen close*...no thanks."

How the hell does a charity have a minimum amount to donate? She was shocked too like that wasn't some bullshit.

After class I got cornered by a solicitor asking for donations.

I caved and took the pen she handed to me to sign something.

Her - "If you could give $100 it'd be appreciated."

Me - "ha...nah"

Her - "$50 would fine"

Me - "haha...no"

Her - "We have a minimum of $20"

Me - "..*clicks pen close*...no thanks."

How the hell does a charity have a minimum amount to donate? She was shocked too like that wasn't some bullshit.
Need at least 20 so the person asking can get their 15

$20 is pretty damn high for a 'minimum donation'. People outside the grocery stores always say any amount helps and happily accept nickles and shit, never heard 'only this amount and above helps. We don't play that sub-Andrew Jackson bills."

How is $20 the minimum? Like how is that the least they expect someone to give. Are they taking these kids in the Congo to Sizzler? Is every donation going toward getting two Congolese a trip to TGI to get everyone half of a TwoFor20?

edit: I was outside of a KFC after a class waiting for someone to pick me up when it happened. Do I look like someone who can just give $20? I'm not out in front of this place cause I'm rolling in money. I don't own that KFC, I'm a couple months away from being in her shoes and pan-handling for change to get a two piece. And I'm not gonna set a 'minimum donation' "sorry breh, I need at least $10 so I can bring a whole bucket home. Feed my entire family or kick rocks asshole."

Gorillaz

$20 is pretty damn high for a 'minimum donation'. People outside the grocery stores always say any amount helps and happily accept nickles and shit, never heard 'only this amount and above helps. We don't play that sub-Andrew Jackson bills."

How is $20 the minimum? Like how is that the least they expect someone to give. Are they taking these kids in the Congo to Sizzler? Is every donation going toward getting two Congolese a trip to TGI to get everyone half of a TwoFor20?

edit: I was outside of a KFC after a class waiting for someone to pick me up when it happened. Do I look like someone who can just give $20? I'm not out in front of this place cause I'm rolling in money. I don't own that KFC, I'm a couple months away from being in her shoes and pan-handling for change to get a two piece. And I'm not gonna set a 'minimum donation' "sorry breh, I need at least $10 so I can bring a whole bucket home. Feed my entire family or kick rocks asshole."

That was punishment for waiting in front of a KFC in the first place

lol at "minimum donation"

Now Slay getting Rio drunk without access to us. That sucks. Stay up my brother.

shorty looking like Rodan
BnKaXW1CMAARGxZ.jpg

Looking like Rebe Jackson. Like she bout to go hard on some "Centepede"
I see Rocket J. Squirrel.
She bout to go on stage with P. Funk. Looking straight back up dancer.

Gorillaz

Speaking of Flav, Flavor of Love was such a trainwreck of a show. I think that was the first time I really felt bad about a reality show and the people on it.

hoops tho

So my wifey came home from her trip this morning. We laid in bed all damn day. SO Good!!
But besides bragging, i dont know if you cats read when I was complaining about my ears hurting. Well sure enough I have both damn ears infected. Pus, wax and blood. Ear drums are all messed up. Feels like someone is using my head like a basketball. So bad my fucking gums are hurting. But anyway today was a good fucking day......

ishibear

is a goddamn bear
Black was a cutey. Seasons was one crazy chick.

But the finale was the biggest wtf ever. All these seasons just so he could hook back up with his baby momma. I was laughing too hard when it ended like that.

Top Bottom