• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT6| Monica Enjoys Being Black

Movie kind of freaked me out when I was younger

NO....noooooo.

on that note I think I'm done for the night

Directed by Wes Craven, it was legit. If you look at the trailers it was as if they were advertising it as a comedy, but it was dark as hell. I actually watched if for the first time a few years ago. Enjoyed it a lot.

BnKxKFlCYAAfspP.jpg

Nooooooooooooooo

He lifted her up and stole her from him LOL

They were embracing eachother and he was holding her hand still like...no...

made her look like a teen mom who has to bring her badass kid on dates with her. Looking all anxious, "mom let's go hooooome. I got homework."

I really did feel bad for dude at the end tho

If the girl you're with can be swooped so easily by some normal-ass t-shirt and jeans, 90's eminem hair having ass dude then she was never there. Surprised it didn't happen sooner if that dude was all it took. She could have went astray over the possibility of a free breakfast if that bassist from every 90s rock band got her.

Gorillaz

If the girl you're with can be swooped so easily by some normal-ass t-shirt and jeans, 90's eminem hair having ass dude then she was never there. Surprised it didn't happen sooner if that dude was all it took. She could have went astray over the possibility of a free breakfast if that bassist from every 90s rock band got her.
Yea..but...he picked her up

Like on some Saturday morning cartoon shit he literally took off with her. Like what do you do when someone lifts your girl from you and her friend pulls her away from you. I mean you let a dude stuck in the mid 90's take your girl. Like the guy looked like he was cosplaying Roger Klotz from Doug (minus the hair). Dude didn't even fight back either he literally just shared "his" girl

edit: alright tho for real I"m done for the night, saw that vid and had to put that out to the BCT family

Knock dude out that got moved on, then knock out Powder with dude.

That was some sad, sorry shit

they say he's Chinese, if they are actually in China this could explain his behavior as city women there have absolute power in their youth culture as of late. I'm trying to find the documentary that goes into more detail about the subject but remembered at least what i have below

also watch this to learn more about china's singles Parent seeks single for nubile offspring in China where there are meat markets complete with head shots like they are in Hollywood auditions

Yea..but...he picked her up

Like on some Saturday morning cartoon shit he literally took off with her. Like what do you do when someone lifts your girl from you and her friend pulls her away from you. I mean you let a dude stuck in the mid 90's take your girl. Dude didn't even fight back either he literally just shared "his" girl

Lot of assuming on my part but it seems like he got there first but then she got what she saw as a better offer later in the night and the asian guy just would not accept defeat.

Like dude seriously thought he was gonna hold her hand while she cuddled and nuzzled some dude right next to him and it was all gonna come out fine and work out for him in the end. Like she just had to get that out of her system before going back to her first choice. He let his L become a capital L by clinging on.

...he did get his girl picked up and dragged off like a caveman tho. And he just stood back like "...bae. I'll be waiting for you."

they say he's Chinese, if they are actually in China this could explain his behavior as city women there have absolute power in their youth culture as of late. I'm trying to find the documentary that goes into more detail about the subject but remembered at least what i have below

also watch this to learn more about china's singles Parent seeks single for nubile offspring in China where there are meat markets complete with head shots like they are in Hollywood auditions

China's gender gap is crazy, there's 30+ million more men than women.

That shit was foul. But ole boy let him do it. She didnt give a shit she knew what she wanted. I swear while watching that I heard a "screaming bird" sound effect. Your game that fucking stunted and weak that this archie andrews looking mother fucker can jack yours, then you deserve that eternal L. Wake to that shit everyday, getting hit over the head by that El Kabong!!

I bet the dude took a bigger L and texted her in the morning:

"bae, you ok? "

That shit was foul. But ole boy let him do it. She didnt give a shit she knew what she wanted. I swear while watching that I heard a "screaming bird" sound effect. Your game that fucking stunted and weak that this archie andrews looking mother fucker can jack yours, then you deserve that eternal L. Wake to that shit everyday, getting hit over the head by that El Kabong!!

Loool

Kreed

I believe they are in Hong Kong based on some of the signs, and I think only the guy is chinese (as in the girls are from Hong Kong). That said, we don't know if the guy is from China and based on the conversation, the Chinese guy is at least one of the white guy's friends and travels around with them, so he's just desperate and needs some new damn friends.

EscoBlades

Ubisoft Marketing
WSHH. An L so big Asian's everywhere felt it.
I don't even think this is part of the game anymore. If it is, please somebody tell exactly what part of it is it

Pls, like I don't know if I should feel bad for dude or want to knock him out for letting someone move in like that

Why the hell would you just stand there and take that L?

Edit: Oh wait...they were both trying to holla at her, and she chose the white guy. Still, other dude stood there and looked like a pink. SMH

akira28

First dude seemed a little too "possessive" and we dunno the actual context, possible they didn't even know each other all that well, and she just upgraded when she had the chance. Like there was more claim than game going on. Dude was not trying to let go though, that shit was embarrassing, but the fact that he was holding on to dear life like it was the Titanic and she was a life preserver makes me think he was just not the dude for her.

Gorillaz

I tossed and turned last night thinking, maybe somehow that was part of the game and I was just out of the loop. Maybe im slipping and that was normal.

After looking through some ancient scrolls passed down by the old man. It still isn't part of the game.

Shit. This month marks six years out of college. Still no full-time work.

...and for some reason the fam here is the only place where I'm willing to lay that out.

If it makes you feel any better, I found a job 11 months after graduating and my pay feels like something I could get out of highschool. Feels bad, man. Especially hearing of other people I graduated with earning decent pay...

I'm considering going back to school, really. I graduated with a degree in Economics, and I really only liked the statistics focused courses in that. This quarter-life crisis is ass as fuck. Don't get me wrong, I'm real happy to be working at least and my boss is a pretty nice guy, but I feel like I should definitely have more bread on my plate.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I used to make up bullshit like "ahhh, people don't want degrees, they want experience" to mask my complete lack of success in college, but it ended up being sort of true, I guess.

I dunno I still wish I had taken it seriously, but I can't complain with how my life went. No student debt goes a long way too.

Nakazato

Had another job interview yesterday and got it. Still have one more Tuesday, but I think I'm gonna go with this one.

getting out the bucket together

gotdamn the fuck is up bct, monica slay got banned and some simp got his broad snatched like bluto did popeye, what else did I miss
?
If it makes you feel any better, I found a job 11 months after graduating and my pay feels like something I could get out of highschool. Feels bad, man. Especially hearing of other people I graduated with earning decent pay...

I'm considering going back to school, really. I graduated with a degree in Economics, and I really only liked the statistics focused courses in that. This quarter-life crisis is ass as fuck. Don't get me wrong, I'm real happy to be working at least and my boss is a pretty nice guy, but I feel like I should definitely have more bread on my plate.
Yea man. Im glad the job i took after 3 months I can get tuition reimbursement. So ill go to Work full time and take online classes in IT since Im doing tech support CS at my new job since ill have experience in Tech support it should help me find a good job afterwards

I tossed and turned last night thinking, maybe somehow that was part of the game and I was just out of the loop. Maybe im slipping and that was normal.

After looking through some ancient scrolls passed down by the old man. It still isn't part of the game.

We gotta do some Iron Fist shit, take a trip up in the Himalayas and find the ancient city of K'un-Lun, find out from the old grandmasters themselves.

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
WSHH. An L so big Asian's everywhere felt it.
I don't even think this is part of the game anymore. If it is, please somebody tell exactly what part of it is it

Pls, like I don't know if I should feel bad for dude or want to knock him out for letting someone move in like that

This made me cringe while watching it. She chose the other dude, so it's whatever. Asian homie didn't even call that dude out over the blatant disrespect though. He could have softened the L... :(

This made me cringe while watching it. She chose the other dude, so it's whatever. Asian homie didn't even call that dude out over the blatant disrespect though. He could have softened the L... :(

Part of me wants to think he had Wei Shen and them on the phone 5 minutes later...but yeah, he might as well get L tattooed on his ankle.

There's a thread up now, we'll see how genpop reacts lol

Top Bottom