• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT6| Monica Enjoys Being Black

Damn just saw video of my dude taking that huge L. Actually scratch the my dude part. I could never claim someone after they took an L that big. Tales will be told of that shit for years to come.

Damn just saw video of my dude taking that huge L. Actually scratch the my dude part. I could never claim someone after they took an L that big. Tales will be told of that shit for years to come.

Are you referring to that stripper video on WSHH? Because if so, yeah that shit was horrific.

I can imagine his friends that was with him that night looking at him like

Vn0txAa.gif

Nah which video was that. I was talking about dude who straight up got his girl picked up and taken away from him

Man I'm not even sure if you want to see it, because it's that bad. The title says it's a prank, but ain't shit funny about it.

Basically dude was getting a lap dance by a stripper and the stripper put a banana in his mouth and started fucking the banana. The stripper then drops panties and turns around to get on the dude's lap, but we find out there's something strange about the stripper...

The stripper had a penis

cdyhybrid

Man I'm not even sure if you want to see it, because it's that bad. The title says it's a prank, but ain't shit funny about it.

Basically dude was getting a lap dance by a stripper and the stripper put a banana in his mouth and started fucking the banana. The stripper then drops panties and turns around to get on the dude's lap, but we find out there's something strange about the stripper...

The stripper had a penis

Oh no...

DrFunk

not licensed in your state

The stripper had a penis

fam

fam

I...no

Silky

Banned

The stripper had a penis

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

The stripper had a penis

iUMXoXd.jpg

The stripper had a penis

Just seen that video, you can see her balls flopping everywhere , he had to know unless he had his eyes closed

The stripper had a penis

Just seen that video, you can see her balls flopping every, he had to know unless he had his eyes closed

izr1Z3ZeAfpBa.gif

The stripper had a penis
wtb.png

Order

The stripper had a penis
not like this

The stripper had a penis

yeah I was victim to this. buddy of mine sent it to me. He was like remember that episode of Jerry we watched in college......check this vid.....

I cried a lil

Hemingway and Fitzgerald stayed Rio drunk.

#turndownforwhat
YlVGJ.png

Actually Hemingway didn't like to write drunk. He was actually against it. He wanted a clear head when he wrote. If I recall correctly he did say he would wake up and find notes he left for his sober self to write about.

That "Write drunk; Edit Sober" quote you see around the internet wasn't from him. It actually came from Peter De Vries's "Reuben, Reuben".

“Sometimes I write drunk and revise sober, and sometimes I write sober and revise drunk. But you have to have both elements in creation — the Apollonian and the Dionysian, or spontaneity and restraint, emotion and discipline.”

Silky

Banned
Got a call from my cousin a minute ago. Luckily he's recovering really well from his attack. Nothing damaged too bad.

That huge load of worry just washed off of me. :) Things are looking up for me. Found a steady gig for cash, start classes in august, gonna see my girl in the summer.

Feels good.

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".

The stripper had a penis

That post I edited a page or two back was about this. Yeah that was sick and if dude flipped out afterwards it was completely justified.

FyreWulff

wow, mcveigh was '95

Aurora, Colorado movie shooting - 2012
Columbine, Colorado school massacre - 1999
Omaha, Nebraska mall shooting - 2007
Attempted assassination of a Congresswoman in Arizona - 2011
Wisconsin Sikh Temple Killings - 2011

could go on

I guess it doesn't count as terrorism when 'muh guns' is in play
or when the people doing the terrorism are white

cdyhybrid

could go on

Think I'm leaning more towards the latter.

could go on

mcveigh was white!

Top Bottom