• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT6| Monica Enjoys Being Black

Gorillaz

Congrats Reigun, now you can upgrade to an even better bucket

@Sunny, if I could I would shave off some time wasted in classes in school just because of the bill. I have close to the average amount of debt from school
and the monthly payments are pretty flexible (and low) but we are getting to a point where experience can equal out in some ways to degree. Not there yet tho.

We gotta do some Iron Fist shit, take a trip up in the Himalayas and find the ancient city of K'un-Lun, find out from the old grandmasters themselves.

Seriously thinking about using the money I was going to put into a new apartment to do some soul searching up in Jade Mountains of Asia to find the source of the scrolls and the masters who wrote it and ask them if this is some sort of 2014 add on of the game that hasn't released yet worldwide.

Young Magus

Shit, where can I give my money to?

Movie kind of freaked me out when I was younger

NO....noooooo.

on that note I think I'm done for the night

DAMN XD

WSHH. An L so big Asian's everywhere felt it.
I don't even think this is part of the game anymore. If it is, please somebody tell exactly what part of it is it

Pls, like I don't know if I should feel bad for dude or want to knock him out for letting someone move in like that

Yo if I was there I would go African Dad on everybody within a 3 meter radius.

Oi8Da5R.jpg

GODDAMN, this reminds me of a story when the homie from High School received a bootleg of Marley and Me and the dude was caught recording it in theaters.

Also, congrats Reigun!

Also Also,can someone PM me the IRC info?

RedSwirl

If it makes you feel any better, I found a job 11 months after graduating and my pay feels like something I could get out of highschool. Feels bad, man. Especially hearing of other people I graduated with earning decent pay...

I'm considering going back to school, really. I graduated with a degree in Economics, and I really only liked the statistics focused courses in that. This quarter-life crisis is ass as fuck. Don't get me wrong, I'm real happy to be working at least and my boss is a pretty nice guy, but I feel like I should definitely have more bread on my plate.

Even my friends who have jobs (but still live at home) mostly wish they didn't. The issue in a place with a cost of living as high as it is here is that you basically have to get a mid-level job to even be able to afford a one-bedroom.

I don't really wanna go back to school for two reasons: 1) I graduated with zero debt and I wanna keep it there. 2) I actually enjoy working in the area in which I graduated... when I can actually find work there. Any job I find in another area is just temporary until I get there.

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
Part of me wants to think he had Wei Shen and them on the phone 5 minutes later...but yeah, he might as well get L tattooed on his ankle.

There's a thread up now, we'll see how genpop reacts lol

*deceased at the mental image*

I've pulled some shark shit like this before, but it was never this blatant and offensive. I don't understand how you could just willingly disrespect someone to their face like this (on camera no less). You're playing with fire. lol.

Dude wouldn't have tried that shit on someone bigger than him. lol

The racial make-up in the dancers in the Stormtrooper video made me a little optimistic towards the future.

Also, What's up with Gaming side posting rumours from random blogs? What's the point of having verified insiders and banning people for posting fake leaks if any cat can make a random blog, put their nonsense on it and then link to it on GAF? There was even that one that was directly making money for every hit.

EDIT: Well thread got locked lol.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
The racial make-up in the dancers in the Stormtrooper video made me a little optimistic towards the future.

Also, What's up with Gaming side posting rumours from random blogs? What's the point of having verified insiders and banning people for posting fake leaks if any cat can make a random blog, put their nonsense on it and then link to it on GAF? There was even that one that was directly making money for every hit.

Pals with who wrote it or it fits the agenda they want to push without opening themselves up for bans by making it their agenda

Gorillaz

It's E3 season

Which means it will be a dick waving contest for the next month and then some. The passive aggressiveness shit talk from each side won't be as passive soon.

Village

*deceased at the mental image*

I've pulled some shark shit like this before, but it was never this blatant and offensive. I don't understand how you could just willingly disrespect someone to their face like this (on camera no less). You're playing with fire. lol.

Dude wouldn't have tried that shit on someone bigger than him. lol

i can confirm this for true. Especially if you are a big dude with eternal bitch face.

It works out good and bad. A lot of people don't wanna approach, and lot of people also do not fuck with you and think you are tired of their shit before it even starts. So you gotta be the talkative one, good thing I don't mind sparking up conversation and making dumb jokes about shit nobody has seen.

cdyhybrid

I tossed and turned last night thinking, maybe somehow that was part of the game and I was just out of the loop. Maybe im slipping and that was normal.

After looking through some ancient scrolls passed down by the old man. It still isn't part of the game.

I must have skipped class the day they covered that in Parts of the Game 101.

Congrats Rei!

Silky

Banned
Is there a thread? I can't follow twitter conversations to save my life so someone should make one if there isn't already.

I'll summarize it

>Luftrausers creator links an article about equality.
>Guy comes in saying he doesn't understand/sees the issues about women in the games/working industry.
>People come to debate
>Racist guy in question comes in and equates the issues with how he doesn't see women struggling in other industries
>debate continues, turning for the worst
>racist guy blames the victim on being 'too sensitive' to assaults
>comment on not being hired in the industry at all
>Racist tweet.
>SILENCE, dehumanizing stares, etc.
>Racist Guy continunes about "I dont care about saying the word "nigger" lolololol"

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
"Just in case you didn't get the memo about not hiring me, HEY EVERYBODY, DON'T FUCKING HIRE ME!"

Whew, dude saved everybody some time right there.

Wow, that escalated quickly.

And is that Russ Roegner punk ass someone I should avoid too?

"Guys, be the bigger man. Don't harm my comrade."

But privilege and ignorance aren't real, rite guise

This cat is quadrupling down

Old man edit: I'm brand new to twitter-can you add a comment when you retweet something?

indie devs don't even care about their lives anymore

https://twitter.com/_hyperGalactic/status/464789489865752576

that tweet string, jesus

Can't help but think back on that legendary meltdown...

Oh hell no. It is too early in the morning for me to feel like this. Spoiler tagged to protect the children, and so this thread doesn't go off the rails.

I am too tired this kind of shit. And I work too damn hard for this type of bullshit. I am NOT the nigga. And I do not get talked to like that, over the Internet or otherwise. Especially not by a bitch-assed, pock-filled conspiracy theory "the boogie man is a real!" dogfucker . If you want to talk to me like that you take that shit to the private messages, okay?

Otherwise, you do have other options. You either don't come at me like that at all, or you can take your stank, prick ass and that's stick you've got stuck in it and plant yourself somewhere else. If you don't, I will be happy to pull that stick out for you. And I will go nice and slow, just the way I like it. Do you understand?

Now I don't have a problem with what you said, just the way you said it.

Moving on. . .

I just love the last line, like he thought he was just gonna keep on posting without getting banned

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Why do people attach their real names to this foolishness? Dude's done dotta.

https://twitter.com/_hyperGalactic

The guy is on a rampage.

What's his (probably banned) GAF account name?

Nigger: a victim of prejudice similar to that suffered by blacks; a person who is economically, politically, or socially disenfranchised.

Faggot: A repellent male.

These are the meanings of these two words where I grew up. If you have different meanings then that's your issue.

...oh my god, he's still at it wtf.

Nakazato

Robert Wasmann ‏@_hyperGalactic 10s
@rocketcatgames @coolpowers Saying you are being treated like a nigger is not wrong. A nigger was a real thing. And being one is not good.

WAT WAT WAT WAT

Man I just had to deal with some crazy shit at work just now getting the chance to check out BCT and I run into this @hyperGalatic stuff.......Confirmed I'm getting Rio'd tonight.

Ahhh, I thought you were a lighter white, lol.

My mom is half Hispanic. I am the only person in the family to have skin like her. All her sisters and brothers look like their dad. My sister's skin is really light like our father's. I'm not as dark as my mom but I am not pasty looking.

Top Bottom