• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT6| Monica Enjoys Being Black

EscoBlades

Ubisoft Marketing
Can Measley devise a cast iron test for blackness? I want to see how i score on it.

"Esco, you have scored a 7.8 on the Black Experience test. This grants you a 6 month extension on your black card."

Why the fuck did I wake up to that bullshit. Its good to know my mixed ass is Super Duper Black. Feels good. I feel like genie in Aladdin, you know phenomenal cosmic powers itty birth living space.

The irony is black and white are forever intertwined in the U.S. and there is no such thing as "pure" or whatever for people who can trace back their lineage here. Basically interracial sex/rape during slavery and the babies that sprung forth from it are all part of black and white people's past with roots in America.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Peoples first measley reactions are hilarious. Although i wonder how many defenders hed have if he was talking that white hair shit again?(probably more)

sorry BlackGAF, but due to my distant Jewish and Indian (South Asian) heritage and middle class Caribbean upbringing, i have to gracefully bow out of participating in the thread. it's beeen real.

-SCIENCE BLESS

Dereck

Mumei with the clutch title change and junioring.
mysmilie_873-gif-png.279

Imm0rt4l

The irony is black and white are forever intertwined in the U.S. and there is no such thing as "pure" or whatever for people who can trace back their lineage here. Basically interracial sex/rape during slavery and the babies that sprung forth from it are all part of black and white people's past with roots in America.
Word.

Race is a social construct

Onemic

Did Measley used to be up in here talking shit about black women or am I thinking of someone else?

That was someone else. Measley was the self hating black dude that wished his daughters had dat good hair and as light skin as possible so they'd be perceived as being of European ancestry by their peers

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
Get mad when you try to set dubious as fuck parameters for what makes someone "the true black" and people don't buy it.

Measley took his ball and went to play at a court where people can still appreciate the logic behind blood-fraction laws

Top Bottom