• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT6| Monica Enjoys Being Black

Developers shouldn't ask the gaming public what they want and should just put gay/women/ethnic minority characters in and people will adapt. Did anyone ask gamers if they wanted to play a blue hedgehog? Or a female bounty hunter you didn't know was female until you beat the game? Hell, or even an Italian plumber or a half eaten piece of cheese? At the end of the day, a good game is a good game and even these closed minded asses on the gaming side wouldn't give a shit if the game was fun.

Fun?

Them motherfuckers look at graphics and crown a game from there.

Just make it look pretty in gifs and you've got a winner

DominoKid

We buried my grandmother today. Imagine my surprise when I arrived to the service and found out I had to speak. It actually helped me keep my emotions in check though.

I wish I had more pictures of her.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
We buried my grandmother today. Imagine my surprise when I arrived to the service and found out I had to speak. It actually helped me keep my emotions in check though.

Sorry for your loss, Domino. And yeah, talking does help. Even if you don't have too many pictures, you can keep the memory strong by sharing stories about her.

cdyhybrid

Sorry to hear that man. Just remember the good times, that's the best thing we can leave.

My condolences. I am happy you got to speak.

I also have a question for you cats. I am thinking of making a thread for music mashups. Anyone interested? A lot of shit is stuff ive listened to over the years. Trying to spread that wealth.

https://twitter.com/IntenseDesire/status/465290011580334081
"Why (sic) he dressed like a farm girl?"

BnUIVNrCQAAt6YL.jpg

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
That reminds me, has anyone been on here long enough or got a chance to see the reaction to CJ being the main character in SA?
I'm just catching up on this thread now, glad somebody got the link for you.

Devo- good looking out on your dad. I'm pulling for him.

Domino- sorry for your loss, speaking for/to those who have passed can be incredibly cathartic.

Slayven- you dumbass

I wonder who was the first person to start dissing other people with the formula:
You old (casual observation + casual observation + etc.) ass bitch/nigga/motherfucker.
We all know someone who does this.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
i thought don jon was turrible.
I wonder who was the first person to start dissing other people with the formula:
You old (casual observation + casual observation + etc.) ass bitch/nigga/motherfucker.
We all know someone who does this.
Literally spent entire weeks doing this to and from high school. I heard some of the most vile shit imaginable. There was none of that "all in fun" shit either - people went home in tears on a daily basis. I remember the back of the bus had kids walking 6 miles back from school to avoid being scolded on. "Let me get a dollar nigga" "no" oh my bad? your dad still fired? ol using a fireplace to stay warm in the 21st century ass nigga //

thats why your moms the only stripper that start off naked//

old buddy wants socks for christmas//

they adopted you for welfare you muppet eyed powerpuff boy//

ol hatin on starvin kids in africa because they get 25 cents a day and you don't ass nigga//

that was one of the worst ones i ever heard. kid looked like he was waiting for the peter pan and the lost boys to come and take him away the bus's emergency exit. all because he tried to work his to the back of the bus with a weak ass yo momma joke. i was cool with a lot of the guys that'd go in but the only reason any of us were cool with each other was because we were all terrified of slipping up ourselves. i was on the firing line at least 3 times and i didn't even fight it after the first one.

edit: scary how i still remember that day so clearly. it was right after i just got lit up for simping out for a girl that pretty much ran my pockets like she should've. i was so thankful for him being there to catch bullets that were loaded for me.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
^^^Yeah, it kinda didn't go anywhere and just...ended.

Would've been okay with that if it were funny past the first 20 minutes.

It just didn't much of anything for me and those accents were just unnecessarily terrible.

Top Bottom