• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT6| Monica Enjoys Being Black

Gorillaz

Got my internet going long enough out here to check emails and to see how my favorite bucket of crabs are doing

What is this mothers day fuckery

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
2 things

1) does your friend appreciate it?
2) you MUST have a good one moris. not once do you even subtly imply that your gf is anywhere near that kind of drama.

akira28

Not in this thread, but he made a fool of himself in the "Black women less physically attractive than other women." thread. With the exact same gibberish as the thread that got him his junior member status.

He'll be back. Like Thanos, the infinity gems will somehow find their way back to him. Give it a few years and a reboot.

2 things

1) does your friend appreciate it?
2) you MUST have a good one moris. not once do you even subtly imply that your gf is anywhere near that kind of drama.

Haven't heard from him yet. There's a good chance he doesn't remember much of anything, I'm gonna contact him tomorrow.

I have had less drama with her than some of my friend's have had in week long flings.

DY_nasty

Haven't heard from him yet. There's a good chance he doesn't remember much of anything, I'm gonna contact him tomorrow.

I have had less drama with her than some of my friend's have had in week long flings.

I think I told you about one of my friends back in college that simped off into the stratosphere. He bought this girl a promise ring, paid for her family to fly from Chi, gave her and her family TICKETS THAT WERE MEANT FOR THE HOMIES to the Panthers game....

anyways, I bailed him out of two really bad fights prior to that, helped him get to the point where his simp maiden would actually acknowledge him in public, and when he finally went full retard some friends and I tried to reel him back in

this was the most demonically ungrateful field hand type i've ever met in my fucking life

but i'm glad i met him. because now i know not to just 'help' people like that.

I think I told you about one of my friends back in college that simped off into the stratosphere. He bought this girl a promise ring, paid for her family to fly from Chi, gave her and her family TICKETS THAT WERE MEANT FOR THE HOMIES to the Panthers game....

anyways, I bailed him out of two really bad fights prior to that, helped him get to the point where his simp maiden would actually acknowledge him in public, and when he finally went full retard some friends and I tried to reel him back in

this was the most demonically ungrateful field hand type i've ever met in my fucking life

Yea that seems like someone who is dying to fuck themselves up.

My friend messes with this girls but he's not completely stupid and sad. He's not buying them crazy shit or trying to woo them, they're just low hanging fruit. He almost slipped up because he wanted to get wasted for his birthday around some girl who is not above poking holes in a condom.

Moris.

You were the equivalent of hidden missiles, log trap, and shopping cart combined.(For those who do not understand the reference, this man is the greatest goddamn assist known to man)

You turned her hopes and dreams into Nibelheim after Sephiroth ran through.

this response was appropriate.

RrJC8Dk.png

Dude sounds like a next level simp

DY_nasty

its really not that bad i've said far worse here

edit: ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh i think i know why now :eek:

Top Bottom