• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT6| Monica Enjoys Being Black

J10

Banned
pVqJv5h.png

Spinluck

Damn, Solange can throwdown though. Looks like she was putting some weight behind those hits lmao. They were coming out mad fast, like Meta Knight priority fast.

Jay took it like a champ (Beyonce, the security guards, and the public setting might have had a hand in that lol), considering that gif of him straight up being a dick and pushing some lady.

Even if he was slipping it to some other chick, doesn't seem like Beyonce would care.

Silky

Banned
I'm seeing these new E3 leaks lol. Some of this shit borderlines between too outrageous and too safe.

Then I see shit like Castlevania: SOTN2 and I'm just like "nah breh"

Spinluck

I'm seeing these new E3 leaks lol. Some of this shit borderlines between too outrageous and too safe.

GAF is weird, they will go in DEEP on these E3 rumors, and lose their shit speculating for days, weeks, even months.

And then when E3 comes around and there are no surprises (perhaps due to them knowing some of the announcements beforehand), or some of the leaks don't come true. They will complain, and claim to dismiss them from there on. Only to hop back on the rumor mill next year.

Infinite

Nope. And Koji Igarashi is no longer with Konami. Who will they even outsource this too to make it be good?

Trey

I'm just waiting for the other shoe to drop in that Jigga Night Lights thread.

Gotta be a few cats ready to guilt all the people having fun at Jay-Z's expense.

ReiGun

I'm just waiting for the other shoe to drop in that Jigga Night Lights thread.

Gotta be a few cats ready to guilt all the people having fun at Jay-Z's expense.

"But if he had hit her, it wouldn't be so funny. You all should be ashamed."

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
I didn't even know she existed.

Also, his moms raised him well. A lot of men would have instinct-slapped her. And he was probably being cool about it which only made her more angry. lol

Jay has had ZERO issue handling a female in the past. This was straight business.

He would have gotten faded by the bodyguard, Bey's family, and the press if he went back to Marcy. He almost did in the vid.

Top Bottom