• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT6| Monica Enjoys Being Black

Esch

Banned
So sad to see people like Royalan cheering on domestic violence. You'd think that as a Rihanna stanlet, he'd understand the importance of keeping it cool and not resolving situations with your hands.

Onemic

I Am A God is the only misstep on that album depending on how I feel I could include Bound2.

I only feel I Am A God is a misstep because the intro to it messes up the flow of
On Sight ->Black Skinhead -> New Slaves.

Hold My Liqour was my SOTY

truth

Yeezus is in his top 3 albums imo

royalan

So sad to see people like Royalan cheering on domestic violence. You'd think that as a Rihanna stanlet, he'd understand the importance of keeping it cool and not resolving situations with your hands.

I'm cheering the ratchetocity of the situation.

Not the violence itself.

Esch

Banned
I'm cheering the ratchetocity of the situation.

Not the violence itself.
i8LGezsgB7ji1.gif

So... you're cheerleading a grown woman acting immature and low class, resorting to physical violence and embarrassing herself publically? I see. You AND Mumei, judging by these POP GAF posts. Very classy.

I'll have to remember this the next time i see you on that high horse in the OT
jE6tqM7bOn3fY.png

Gorillaz

lmao Jay's face did change quick tho
Dark Souls peeps. What builds are you using?

I'm really early on like 4 hours or so(DarkSouls2). Went with the Knight and I think I'm gonna do Strength/Faith.

Did Strength/Dexterity for DarkSouls1 and it made some boss fights a pain but paid off for the boss fight.

Depends on what you want to get out of it.

I did dual wield dex/str, try to get the blacksteel katanna's in Iron Keep.

If you do magic do hex's. Great Resonant Soul......that's all

RedSwirl

I don'r really know where else to ask since GAF doesn't have a thread for this on OT and most stores look like they're just trying to sell me shit I don't need, but I've started looking at laptops for the first time in a solid decade and don't know where to start.

Really I just to replace my nearly 7-year-old work desktop with something that has a faster processor and more RAM. I'm running into more situations where I need mobility but also productivity an iPad just can't get done. Everywhere seems to be trying to sell me ultrabooks and touch screens and whatever. I don't even need Windows 8 but DELL seems to have made it MORE expensive to go back to W7 than to just get W8.

Trey

i8LGezsgB7ji1.gif

So... you're cheerleading a grown woman acting immature and low class, resorting to physical violence and embarrassing herself publically? I see. You AND Mumei, judging by these POP GAF posts. Very classy.

jE6tqM7bOn3fY.png

A few people were arguing this in the thread for real. I'm actually surprised it didn't take over conversation.

No harm no foul, I suppose.

royalan

i8LGezsgB7ji1.gif

jE6tqM7bOn3fY.png

Ch--What high horse?

J10

Banned
I don'r really know where else to ask since GAF doesn't have a thread for this on OT and most stores look like they're just trying to sell me shit I don't need, but I've started looking at laptops for the first time in a solid decade and don't know where to start.

Really I just to replace my nearly 7-year-old work desktop with something that has a faster processor and more RAM. I'm running into more situations where I need mobility but also productivity an iPad just can't get done. Everywhere seems to be trying to sell me ultrabooks and touch screens and whatever. I don't even need Windows 8 but DELL seems to have made it MORE expensive to go back to W7 than to just get W8.

I just bought a Dell Inspiron Win 8.1 / i5 / 6GBDDR / 750GBHD for about $600 flat. Win 8 is stable and you don't ever need to look at the Start screen if you don't want to.

Mumei

i8LGezsgB7ji1.gif

jE6tqM7bOn3fY.png

... Well, that would explain his opinions about Miley.

I, on the other hand, support anything Bey-related that makes Roy entertain me.

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
I think I'm gonna jump on that Dark Souls wave.

Need to scratch my horror game itch and haven't willed myself through Dead Space 3.

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
Dark Souls peeps. What builds are you using?

I'm really early on like 4 hours or so(DarkSouls2). Went with the Knight and I think I'm gonna do Strength/Faith.

Did Strength/Dexterity for DarkSouls1 and it made some boss fights a pain but paid off for the boss fight.

Strength/faith is godly for pve.

For PvP its good to have a mix of everything while leaning towards a dex build.

The respec option makes it pretty easy to build any character you want and not really lose anything.

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
Yeezus was rushed. But on sight,bs,and guilt trip are some the best kanye songs ever.

Em is usually on point anyway. No Love, Renegade, Off the Wall. I enjoyed his new album.

And Sterlings second interview might as well have been a real life WWE heel promo. Billion Dollar Man with no fucks given.

Reading a necro bumped thread can be so confusing.

Poster on gaming side bumped a thread from 2005, I was reading it going WTF is going on then I saw the date.

Who does that man?

Top Bottom