• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT6| Monica Enjoys Being Black

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
Em is usually on point anyway. No Love, Renegade, Off the Wall. I enjoyed his new album.

And Sterlings second interview might as well have been a real life WWE heel promo. Billion Dollar Man with no fucks given.

This was the first thing that came to mind when you said that

http://youtu.be/nwoQ2b3k8Uo

And yes I believe Sterling would do that to every player in his team of he could.

Damn at those gifs. But man, when every third chick is built like that in Accra, it's hard to truly appreciate nice booty like that. My visiting American cousin almost got whiplash when we went out before Easter, guy just couldn't stop turning and getting turnt

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Also Moris, Strength/Faith is incredibly powerful. 70%, 50% & 30% are the equip load breakpoints that you want to stay under for rolling. If you're going strength & faith under 70% should be fine so you can wear heavy armor and tank hits. You can also upgrade your chimes in this one (catalyst for casting faith miracles) so don't neglect to do that.

Infinite

Did the thread go to shit already? I can't look at it right now because I don't want to burst out laughing at work.
Is basically more shitty memes and dudes disgusting whether or not Solange would knock Jay out or if Jay-Z should have hit her back to save face or something. Smh

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
April NPD must be looking pretty rough as well huh.

Wonder why they didn't wait for e3 to say it

It'd overshadow everything. Best get it out of the way now so they can focus on something besides their mistakes - they'd rather have buzz about the games they're showing instead of fixing a problem, I wager. That's what I'd do, at least.

Trey

Positive buzz about your console going into e3 will prop up your conference that much more.

I really hope MS announces more features - kinect was the only unique thing it had.

Gorillaz

Dropping the app paywall, GoG deals and Sunset overdrive news were good news tho leading up to e3.

They could still have it be full of games but making that last bullet point saying "399 US dollars" would have been a little more hype. Its small shit anyway I guess, so it doesn't matter as long as the cut came tho that's good

This magical that once again MS drops something right before NPD releases. Hell they aren't even going to sell the standalone kinect til months afterwards

Also yay, the junior is gone like a kid moving out for college. I hope it never moves back in

harSon

Banned
Finally, Kinect free Xbox One for $399

Now all we need is Halo 2 HD and Battletoads/Double Dragon 2, and we're set

There should be a lot more Xbox One owners on GAF, considering the amount of times I've seen "I'll buy an Xbox One when they remove Kinect" thrown around :p

I'm a bit disappointed they took the easy way out. I was hoping they'd actually attempt to utilize the damn thing in a meaningful way, and add value by proving its worth in some fashion. By fracturing the userbase, they've effectively killed the device in the eyes of 3rd parties.

On the flip side, maybe Rare won't exclusively be doing Kinect titles moving forward.

I want to see crow being swallowed from people who said Kinect free Xbone would never happen.

I'm definitely surprised. I didn't think they'd throw away something they put such investment into so early into the generation, because throwing it away is exactly what they just did today. They may as well discontinue the product because it's as good as dead without a 100% attach rate.

Trey

I'm definitely surprised. I didn't think they'd throw away something they put such investment into so early into the generation, because throwing it away is exactly what they just did today. They may as well discontinue the product because it's as good as dead without a 100% attach rate.

If true, that's a terrible justification for a peripheral, and should have been axed immediately. Saying this means that the Kinect was totally encumbering. Removing something like that is an easy decision.

RedSwirl

I'm not gonna lie: those Sony E3 rumors have me on the fence for a PS4. But goddamnit if Platinum really is in bed with Microsoft.

harSon

Banned
If true, that's a terrible justification for a peripheral, and should have been axed immediately. Saying this means that the Kinect was totally encumbering. Removing something like that is an easy decision.

It's true of any peripheral. There isn't an optional gaming related peripheral in existence that has ever had long term and wide spread support. Developing exclusively for a single platform is already a tough sale. There's no incentive for 3rd party developers to develop for an install base (those who own the peripheral) of an install base (the peripheral's platform). The closest I can think of is the rumble pack for the N64.

There should be a lot more Xbox One owners on GAF, considering the amount of times I've seen "I'll buy an Xbox One when they remove Kinect" thrown around :p

I'm a bit disappointed they took the easy way out. I was hoping they'd actually attempt to utilize the damn thing in a meaningful way, and add value by proving its worth in some fashion. By fracturing the userbase, they've effectively killed the device in the eyes of 3rd parties.

On the flip side, maybe Rare won't exclusively be doing Kinect titles moving forward.

You do it early or never at all

Gorillaz

Choice between the 2 definitely got harder.

Waiting to see what happens with the worst kept secret, H2 HD and see where they go with that on X1 and if 343 can actually get their shit together.

Then the other worst kept secret, Demon souls "sequel" aka Project Beast on PS4. Especially since the Demon/Dark 1 team have been working on this while "another" team made Dark Souls 2.

brehs.....

Ready to buy an Xbox One

tumblr_inline_moz31fPsIS1qgpdfy.gif

Top Bottom