• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT6| Monica Enjoys Being Black

cdyhybrid

As a brony/Jaguars fan you should be used to taking L's though right?

i9oDRXmOXqhFx.gif

I've said this before I don't really give a shit about graphics or FPS in non-fighting or non-fast paced action games. Watch Dogs being 900p30fps is no big deal to me. As long as the game is fun and there isn't any dropped frames.

Infinite

I've said this before I don't really give a shit about graphics or FPS in non-fighting or non-fast paced action games. Watch Dogs being 900p30fps is no big deal to me. As long as the game is fun and there isn't any dropped frames.
my monster hunters and devil may crys need to be 60 fps

Blazers finally entered the arena last night. They don't wake up till the 4th quarter in games, they translated that into not waking up till the 4th game this series.

Summer > all

Y'all need to get with the program.

This man knows what's up.

It's about shorts all day everyday in Cali.

Blazers finally entered the arena last night. They don't wake up till the 4th quarter in games, they translated that into not waking up till the 4th game this series.

3-0 to 3-1 is the equivalent of everything but. Series ends next game.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
If you're cold, its probably your own damned fault for not being prepared. You can make yourself as comfortable as you plan to be in almost any circumstance short of some forced relocation.

If you're hot, you're just fucked.

RedSwirl

All I'm saying is, what can these consoles get me that my PC can't already run?

Maybe it's just because most console-exclusive stuff not from Nintendo doesn't excite me. Sony would have to roll out Demon's Souls 2 AND Last Guardian.

The people have spoken

Also bout to see this Spider-Man movie. Seriously thinking bout drinking before I see this after hearing the terrible reviews. Hopefully Jamie Foxx hairline keeps me entertained

Man I enjoyed it. The little details is what did it for me. But go in open minded and you'll find enjoyment.

FyreWulff

"People have been more satisfied with the Xbox 360 than the PS3, so in that respect people have less of a need to upgrade in the short term due to regular updates for the Xbox 360"

So much spin that the words have an event horizon around them, where intelligence goes near them and nothing comes back out

It's an awful script and story but the Spider-Man scenes were really fun, and I liked Peter and Gwen

Weird script, inexplicable edits and cuts.. but yea, Spidey and Peter/Gwen are done well.

It's fun enough to get past it being a somewhat bad movie.

This is the dumbest fucking thing I have read in quite some time.

^ I think we know who didn't get the ram and graphics card update that MS covertly sent out to true xbox appreciators.

"People have been more satisfied with the Xbox 360 than the PS3, so in that respect people have less of a need to upgrade in the short term due to regular updates for the Xbox 360"

So much spin that the words have an event horizon around them, where intelligence goes near them and nothing comes back out
julia-lipnitskaia-spinning.gif

BHZ Mayor

any particular reason?

what nonsense did I miss by not watching Raw last night?

Bryan out for neck injury, Cenawinslol, Rusev vs. black people all but official at this point. I didn't watch the whole thing, but from what I heard, Alicia Fox's meltdown was the best moment of the night.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Bryan out for neck injury, Cenawinslol, Rusev vs. black people all but official at this point. I didn't watch the whole thing, but from what I heard, Alicia Fox's meltdown was the best moment of the night.

I did some calculating on Rusev

Rusev's recent match history:

Kofi
Kofi
R-Truth and Xavier
R-Truth
Xavier
Unknown Male Wrestler
Sin Cara
R-Truth
Xavier
Sin Cara
Zack Ryder - A WHITE DUDE APPEARS - this was on April 7th

So Rusev has been squashing people of color on the reg for a month and a half

This heat is making me melt

Spend 20 minutes downloading/transferring these videos to my Vita and they don't even work on it

Can't paint my front porch and be done with it until next week due to shitty weather all week

....eh, could be worse.

Top Bottom