• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT6| Monica Enjoys Being Black

goddamnit...Big Red taste like liquid cancer in my mouth....mods halp pls respond

fuck...this is what death feels like...its been real niggas...its been real

That's fucking awful.

monica...imagine the worst-flavored gum you've ever had...like some shit that has you contorting your face the way you're contorting that gum in your mouth...now put that mothafucka in sugary liquid form.

why do bad things happen to good people

Gorillaz

Yearly trips to Brazil and the DR has always been a thing, men love the women.

Morocco, a big vacation spot for rich people. There's also this subculture in which old rich white women go there to get deep piped by the natives.

I remember doing a report about a movie on that actually. Not Morocco, but I think Jamaica and how much the upper class drains the life out of islands and exotic areas like that. Watched a movie over it too where chick went to Jamaica and was fucking with dude who was basically a kid. Long story short kid eventually got caught up in some mess due to him associating with upper class tourist and was killed. Chick he was fucking with barely reacted to it and kept it moving to another island/place.

Forgot the name of it but it was a very interesting take on the way a society is drained of life from not only tourist seeking their own sexual fantasies but also from the town who accepts them with open arms.

Well, at least the servers shouldn't crash this time for NPD.

For every Cheerwine, Welch's Grape, and Orange Crush, there is a Big Red or a Vernors Ginger Soda.

Welch's Grape is the business, but Orange Crush?

Best orange soda back in the was Minute Maid's Mandarin Orange. Shit was nectar on a hot summer day.

I had Big Red when I was a kid once. Once. I was looking for something new to try and it looked like it would be a fruity type drink.

I was about 9 when I went to the corner store to pick it up, I was 17 when that shit left my mouth and entered my stomach. I saw peace in the middle east, I saw Allah breaking bread with Yahweh. I saw Charles Barkley win a ring. I walked around with a frown for the rest of the day. My mouth had endured the event horizon, my soul and brain have been trying to reconcile it ever since.

I had Big Red when I was a kid once. Once. I was looking for something new to try and it looked like it would be a fruity type drink.

I was about 9 when I went to the corner store to pick it up, I was 17 when that shit left my mouth and entered my stomach. I saw peace in the middle east, I saw Allah breaking bread with Yahweh. I saw Charles Barkley win a ring. I walked around with a frown for the rest of the day. My mouth had endured the event horizon, my soul and brain have been trying to reconcile it ever since.

I'm drinking all kinds of shit to get the taste out of my mouth, but its still there, fam. I think this might be a psychosomatic pain, like when Charles Xavier got his legs back but his brain didn't know how to process it and the pain centers went crazy.

A pox on the creators of Big Red. They probably give this shit to starving kids in Africa and that throw it back in that white lady's face. "da struggle is real, but I aint bout dat life yet"

I'm drinking all kinds of shit to get the taste out of my mouth, but its still there, fam. I think this might be a psychosomatic pain, like when Charles Xavier got his legs back but his brain didn't know how to process it and the pain centers went crazy.

A pox on the creators of Big Red. They probably give this shit to starving kids in Africa and that throw it back in that white lady's face. "da struggle is real, but I aint bout dat life yet"

Liquid evil can only be killed by liquid evil. You gotta drink a tab soda to balance out the hate lingering in your mouth.

I know this is a foreign concept (for you) but you could always brush your teeth.

cdyhybrid

Just swig some whiskey breh

Gorillaz

damn this big red thing is real huh

soon he's going to start hallucinating and shit, JC can't die yet until he sees another John Cena title run

damn this big red thing is real huh

soon he's going to start hallucinating and shit, JC can't die yet until he sees another John Cena title run

Big Red don't kill. It tortures, lingers for what feels like a eternity. JC's offspring will feel the after effects of this day.

The south created Big Red, but the North remembers.

Kaep. what you call weak we call self preservation.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Big Red is horrible. As a kid, my neighbors had it and only it to drink. There's definitely some mutant genes in it because I drank it and ended up at 6'7" today. Some may think it was because of a tall family but no... Had to be Big Red.

Thanks to the name though all I have in my goddamn head is
SO KISS A LITTLE LONGER
STAY CLOSE A LITTLE LONGER

Top Bottom