• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT6| Monica Enjoys Being Black

ReiGun

G1 Transformers was horrible. Watched a random episode the other day, when confronted with proof that the Decepticons were doing dirt, he told Cosmo that it doesn't mean they are doing anything. No wonder Cosmo stayed in space, I would too.

My favorite part of G1 Transformers any time I decide to watch an episode is Starscream standing right in Megatron's face telling him he ain't shit and how he plans to betray him. And that Megatron is apparently cool with this blatant insubordination because he just continues on business as usual. I don't know why, but that dynamic is highly amusing to me.

Its nice and cool down here. I got one more day at this site before I take up my new position doing dayshift work. Im excited fam. Got a raise more responsibility and just a general good feeling of creating something new. I hope I maintain this enthusiasm a month from now.

Slayven

My favorite part of G1 Transformers any time I decide to watch an episode is Starscream standing right in Megatron's face telling him he ain't shit and how he plans to betray him. And that Megatron is apparently cool with this blatant insubordination because he just continues on business as usual. I don't know why, but that dynamic is highly amusing to me.

My favorite part was jsut new guys showing up out of thin air. And the fact they jsut let Omega Supreme wonder around int eh woods and he chooses to talk like he had a stroke for no reason.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"

Starscream always shat on megatron something fierce. Everytime i think of them im reminded of the time he threw a damaged megatron in the space bushes.

Slayven

Starscream always shat on megatron something fierce. Everytime i think of them im reminded of the time he threw a damaged megatron in the space bushes.

Amazing is that what it took for Megs to kill him. Why you even keep him artound when you got two rid or die competent goons like Soundwave and Shockwave? Name one time they fucked up? Can't because their part of the plan always got done.

Amazing is that what it took for Megs to kill him. Why you even keep him artound when you got two rid or die competent goons like Soundwave and Shockwave? Name one time they fucked up? Can't because their part of the plan always got done.

I dont know man. Having a known fuck up that you control and dont put anything past aint so much a bad idea. I mean I would rather have that devious mother fucker in my face then behind my back. At least we know his was monitored. And at times its proven he is powerful.

Slayven

I dont know man. Having a known fuck up that you control and dont put anything past aint so much a bad idea. I mean I would rather have that devious mother fucker in my face then behind my back. At least we know his was monitored. And at times its proven he is powerful.

Skeletor, Hordak, Doc terror, and Mon-Star didn't put up with that shit.

cdyhybrid

Working a half day tomorrow before I go drinking with the coworkers, and then meeting up with friends to watch Godzilla in 3D IMAX. When we get back we're gonna set up a rental for an RV for a music festival in June and buying plane tickets to Vegas for Labor Day Weekend.

Bring on the weekend.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
wb angelus

you were always one of the good ones

~in awesome -me- related news, one of my best friends over the past 3 years is finally out and says he's down to help piece the garbled fragments of my mind through some dope art. don't know where exactly it'll lead but i'm pretty happy to have run into so many creative guys who're like-minded

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Why the fuck are you people trying to engage with that dude in the "Home" thread like he's posting shit that makes sense?

He just got juniored like two days ago for posting dumb threads about literally the same shit people are arguing with him about now.

You are wasting your time.

Angelus, you just got back; don't let this foolishness get under your skin this fast.

Why the fuck are you people trying to engage with that dude in the "Home" thread like he's posting shit that makes sense?

He just got juniored like two days ago for posting dumb threads about literally the same shit people are arguing with him about now.

You are wasting your time.

Angelus, you just got back; don't let this foolishness get under your skin this fast.

That same cat who got juniored from that thread with the poll and everything?

Felt like he was the only character that gave a shit lol.

Showed emotion, motivation, grieved, and was smarter than everyone in the movie. He was the only character that I was able to sort of get behind. His son was as plain as plank though lol.

is his son the kick ass guy? that guy is styrofoam-tier bland. can't believe people are so hyped for him as quicksilver. dude's gonna suck all the charisma away from the movie making tony stark work double time.

anyways i'm checking that out tomorrow. i've heard mixed things but it should be aiight.

IPlaying The Show with the Rangers. Choosed throwback uniform forgetting I'm playing against the Phillies. Game is confusing with both teams with the exact same color scheme

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
omg thirst origins

tumblr_n5kusoxlLi1r5zq6ao1_400.gif

Lmao at the thrist.

And Shockwave also had designs on the throne--he ran Cybertron, led the squad and once bodied all the autobots. That's a rival, not a lackey. When faced with controllable stupidity or robot Francis Underwood, you'll take Starscream. He has the Thanos complex--might get great power, will lose it shortly afterwards.

Soundwave was the loyal one.

Infinite

I am glad Larry is finally accepting his age. Was going to make a thread, but OT has had enough what is black.
We was talking about it a few pages back. I feel like this show can be an insightful look into the life of an upper middle class black family or it can end up as a elaborate caricature of blackness. Guess which one I'm leaning towards?

Had a dream where I made it, fam. Had dat paper, new ride, just me and Stacy Keibler's legs riding off into the sunset.

Then I woke up and realized the bucket refused to change ;_;

I think so too. Expectations are too high, and you know how GAF and expectations are

Shiny graphics and pretty gifs are all it really has going for it now.

For a racer that isn't a sim, it damn sure looks like one. I have no problem with sims, but if you're going to be an arcade racer, I'm gonna need you to spice it up a bit and social media in races isn't gonna do that for me.

Gorillaz

God damn I really did like blur

Should have made a sequel. I need more arcade racers in my life y'all. Especially with its Mario kart like items/gameplay

Top Bottom