• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT6| Monica Enjoys Being Black

DrFunk

not licensed in your state
BnxNJkRIYAAFktI.jpg

AW SON OF A BITCH

Shiny graphics and pretty gifs are all it really has going for it now.

For a racer that isn't a sim, it damn sure looks like one. I have no problem with sims, but if you're going to be an arcade racer, I'm gonna need you to spice it up a bit and social media in races isn't gonna do that for me.

Im sure it will be fine.

But this gave me a good laugh in the last Drive Club video thread

For a game trying to be all about social media interaction and cooperation, they're sure pretty terrible at it.

A friend of mine got an internship at Cannes. Last night she posted a picture with her and it said "with the director of Goodbye to Language". She didn't know who he was other than the fact he has a movie at Cannes...

I hate film students.

Slayven

Only way I can get excited about Halo is if they have Master Chief pull off him helmet and he turns out to be black. I am telling you there would be suicides and toxic levels of salt.

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
I didn't even know people still played Halo

I need to come out from under the rock that is community threads I guess

Village

If I had my way, games would not be announced until they are 75% done. This is the only industry where they announce shit years before even have a show able product.

I thrive off shit being annouced way to early.

Its how Square enix stays in business. No one would would have made it through lightning of the promise of noctis wasn't around the corner.

Top Bottom