• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT6| Monica Enjoys Being Black

Gorillaz

Lol it has been one of the worst kept secret other then the demon souls sequel. I want to see what price and what it's offering first. I feel like it will set me back atleast 80 bucks. Not rushing to play the campaigns all over again but whatever MP they attach it with will be the deciding factor.

harSon

Banned
but but but

Killzone......

I will never buy another KZ game full price just not ever worth it

I kind of wish Guerrilla Games would merge with another studio and be responsible for everything but the gameplay and script. They're basically the console version of Crytek. Technical wizards but fun factor is a problem area.

lordmrw

So I started using Dragon Naturally Speaking earlier this week just to see how well it works and I like it. Not that it takes me a long time to write my reviews or anything but it is nice to have a program transcribe my diction, especially after I've just spent eight hours typing at work. If it wasn't for the fact that I'm obsessive compulsive about correcting my errors immediately I could pump these out in record time.

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
Started my playthrough of Dark Souls 1. Beat the first boss with the swiftness and was ready to call foul.

Fuck....

These goon ass skeletons want the fade bad. Nobody shoots a fair one. Gawd damn. Fucking hounded me down when I tried to run. Made it to the second bonfire and got sniped when I rounded the corner. Lmao

I started with a cleric and the healing ring. Feels like she might have to struggle at the start.

Monica, stay away from the graveyard and head up towards the bridge. If you're really struggling with an area you most likely shouldn't be there yet. Keep your shield up my dude.

what was the name of the first boss you beat again? was it demon rat thing or that fat ass dude in the asylum with the hammer?

either way you bout to eat good breh

Asylum Demon and Taurus Demon should be the first two bosses you fight in Ds1.

Silky

Banned
Started my playthrough of Dark Souls 1. Beat the first boss with the swiftness and was ready to call foul.

Fuck....

These goon ass skeletons want the fade bad. Nobody shoots a fair one. Gawd damn. Fucking hounded me down when I tried to run. Made it to the second bonfire and got sniped when I rounded the corner. Lmao

I started with a cleric and the healing ring. Feels like she might have to struggle at the start.

Okay you beat the Bell Tower Gargoyles? You should be going to lower New Londo.

Hold up did you beat the Taurus Demon?

Gattsu25

Banned

Fuck....

If you are fighting the skeletons in the graveyard you are in the wrong place. That depressed motherfucker near the first bonfire tells you to head up the stairs to the undead 'berg' and that were you should've gone. Head back to that first bonfire and look for some stairs leading up along a cliff wall. head there

Also, don't sweat dying and losing souls. Before you know it you'll be fighting easy enemies that drop 3K souls. That entire mechanic about losing souls exists just to psych out players. Don't sweat it if you lose them.

Souls games beat into your head that you ain't shit 80% of the game but overcoming a boss is so damn sweet.

Going back to an area that used to beat your ass overpowered as hell is such sweet justice. 'Remember me? I got swords but bigger than you now punk!'

Getting Summened to help someone defeat a boss you just figured out how to beat like 'Naw muthafucka. Yous the bitch now bitch!'

Gorillaz

Souls games beat into your head that you ain't shit 80% of the game but overcoming a boss is so damn sweet.

Going back to an area that used to beat your ass overpowered as hell is such sweet justice. 'Remember me? I got swords but bigger than you now punk!'

Getting Summened to help someone defeat a boss you just figured out how to beat like 'Naw muthafucka. Yous the bitch now bitch!'

I think the best thing about them is when it finally "clicks" and you get how everything works and how they are turning the world again you. It finally came together for me after the first bell tower and deep in the forest area. Went straight up to the top 5 of the generation list for me.

Also I love the trolling nature of the community.

edit: don't actually start at the graveyard/catacombs first lol

EscoBlades

Ubisoft Marketing
Halo 3 was the MP i played the most in the series. It was also the MP that put me off the series.

That being said, a lot of Halo 2 was god-tier.

Village

I can't even agree with you , halo 3 and dlc is levels were far more interesting, varied and generally fun to play out of the OG trillolgy.

But we are talking about two good multilayer modes, at least is isn't reach where half the stages are just forge levels.

people gotta stop falling for village trolls

Trolls?

Halo 2 has midship, lockout, sanctuary. What does 3 have? The best they could do with 3 is remake Midship because everything else is trash.

Village

Halo 2 has midship, lockout, sanctuary. What does 3 have? The best they could do with 3 is remake Midship because everything else is trash.

OH we doing this?

Oh lets go down the list

Non- DLC
Construct
High Ground
Sandtrap
Snowbound
The mutha fuckin Pit
Valhalla
Guardian

DLC
Standoff