• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT6| Monica Enjoys Being Black

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Finally watching Golgo 13 - but only because Miami Nights 1984 - Ocean Cruise/Golgo 13: The Professional mashup on youtube is fuckin amazing.

Its 80s as fuck.

Silky

Banned
I've beeen drinkin' tonight. For the past hour, I've been in front of my TV playing Fruit Ninja Kinect, drunk off my ass

Gorillaz

they need to update the manga for Black Lagoon too. Dude came back from a 4 year hiatus, announces that he is putting out the 10th volume, and then says need to take a "short" break for the next part without finishing the story

shit is pissing me off

edit: silky what is your psn ID for payday 2

Village

How yall doing this morning.

This dream I had got me shook as shit.

how many deaths exactly? is she responsible? sure. is there some millions of dead people at her hands? no.

Probably, there were probably millions of dudes relying on their power at that moment or soon after.

Dead

It just hit me that I'll be telling kids "I remember when I first heard this on tape" and they'll be looking at me like I looked at my parents when they said "I remember when I first heard this on LP."

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Probably, there were probably millions of dudes relying on their power at that moment or soon after.

Dead

millions? nope. i highly doubt there was even close to that many mutants doing taxing things at the time of no more mutants.

i keep hearing that "relying on their power" argument, but what about the "millions" that died because they became mutants at the wrong time? being a mutant is a literal cosmic joke

Slayven

Just got back from Godzilla. The girl I saw it with spent some time criticizing some plotline with Scarlet Witch and Doom. I don't follow Marvel. Context?
Marry her

This takes place starting from West Coast Avengers, to Avengers Disassembled, House of M, Decimation, then Children's Crusade. It spans several years.

The stories themselves are pretty good, but Wanda's power creep is absurd. She went from barely being able to consistently perform spells to being able to rewrite reality in the span of about 8 years.

Spans decades

Village

millions? nope. i highly doubt there was even close to that many mutants doing taxing things at the time of no more mutants
Wasn't there some type of statistic they gave out about that?Well at least about who lost their powers

i keep hearing that "relying on their power" argument, but what about the "millions" that died because they became mutants at the wrong time? being a mutant is a literal cosmic joke

two wrongs don't make a right

and it doesn't excuse her of her jin kazama esque actions either.

Parallax

two wrongs don't make a right

and it doesn't excuse her of her jin kazama esque actions either.

what wrong? some mutants may have been killed, sure, thats possible, but the the truth is they were turned human. they werent fucked by a change they didnt ask for. for every blob, theres hundreds of mary zeroes.

Parallax

Maybe they liked how they were and she had no right to do that?

Along with the indirect murder thing?

yup, because former mutants rang through the streets pissed off that they were no longer mutants.

and indirect murder? she isnt the only one with blood on her hands.

Village

yup, because former mutants rang through the streets pissed off that they were no longer mutants.

and indirect murder? she isnt the only one with blood on her hands.

Im sure there were

also, again doesn't make what she did not bad. I never said she was the alluminati or magneto. I'm just saying not the smartest, selfless, well thought out thing that could have occurred.

And I can completely understand peoples disdain towards her.

Just spent a good hour reading up what I missed over the week from this thread. Had to work the front of the suite. That means no neogaf for the whole week. This was some good reading.

I need to watch that Nichelle Nicohls movie.

EscoBlades

Ubisoft Marketing
"We are about to have a threesome. Are you all ready?"

"Hold up babe, let me just post a thread on NeoGAF real quick. Start without me..."

Slayven

"Hold up babe, let me just post a thread on NeoGAF real quick. Start without me..."

That....shit....kills...me.....

If i was going to have a threesome, know what I would do leading up to event? thanking, Odin, God, Buddah, and Stan Lee for the gift I about to receive.

akira28

That....shit....kills...me.....

If i was going to have a threesome, know what I would do leading up to event? thanking, Odin, God, Buddah, and Stan Lee for the gift I about to receive.

Well it did happen to be him, his girl, and one of his girls male friends. I could see not being that cised.

Like he was only participating to salvage the relationship, and make it so it isn't officially sanctioned cheating.

Slayven

Well it did happen to be him, his girl, and one of his girls male friends. I could see not being that cised.

Like he was only participating to salvage the relationship, and make it so it isn't officially sanctioned cheating.

That isn't part of the simp game that is the cuckolding 101.

Gorillaz

alright, silky

i'm really curious what kind of ratings Black Lagoon would get if they could show it earlier.
Higher but the thing is it would get censored. 2-5 AM is when regulations iirc are the lightest and it's basically an anything goes thing.

Threads like that make me roll my eyes....than I post in it still

JC a friend request is what real online systems use instead of a 15 digit triple binary hex randomly generated number Nintendo uses.

lmao

Slayven

JC on Mario Kart 8 release day

1334823870_spongebob_029_xlarge.jpeg

"I going to play with all my friends."

32 hours later
Chisel-and-Stone.jpg

"Is that a 1 or an l?.....differently an L. Damn it now I start over!"

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.

This is just depressing.

Daaaaaaaaaamn

--

80s cartoons don't hold up nearly as well as 90s cartoons.

They really dont with the exception of the transformers movie, that shits eternal!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7GeisRaias

Bravestarr

Bravestarr_V2.jpg

Loved the show as a kid, had a lunchbox even.

mH8gc7fAiMNtEUzVcYyZzHg.jpg

Caught an episode a few years ago on some random channel at 2 am

Hows this mother fucker gonna be riding his horse, then in the next scene his horse is walking on 2 legs holding a big ass gun?

bsr01.jpg

Top Bottom