• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT6| Monica Enjoys Being Black

Silky

Banned
Like anybody sent your nappy-headed ass a friend request

XeWnECa.png

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
What happened to animation?

Transformers and GI Joe knockoffs went out of style

Crazy how people are nostalgic about a time when the same 3 shows were endlessly produced to sell similar toylines

Gorillaz

You can tell the actor did it just for the fun of it and junk. They just looked so out of place and then this
tumblr_n5r6xal3pR1qej93ko4_500.gif

tumblr_n5r6xal3pR1qej93ko1_500.gif

That midlife's crisis is kicking in, Jay

Bet Jay really thought he was on some Michael Mann shit with this one

I still haven't listened to his last album all the way through. Once I hit "140 characters in these streets, nigga", that shit got deleted real quick. Aint about that life, Jay.

andthebeatgoeson

At least one good thing came out of it:

Bout damn time too. We've been saying it since OT1.
There's a bunch of people challenging mods to smack them across the face. Dat privilege.

'I refuse to accept your ban of my fellow gaffer and demand an apology, White man!'

I'm over here like, 'Oh, we can tell the mods what to do, now? I didn't get that email.'

Gorillaz

I laugh at how chick really tried shooting at Bey in a straight line and missed somehow

Bet Jay really thought he was on some Michael Mann shit with this one

I still haven't listened to his last album all the way through. Once I hit "140 characters in these streets, nigga", that shit got deleted real quick. Aint about that life, Jay.

I'm still mad at Jay wasting that Tom Ford beat. Also I would have taken 2Chains over Ross in the hook for Fuckwithme

DominoKid

I laugh at how chick really tried shooting at Bey in a straight line and missed somehow

I'm still mad at Jay wasting that Tom Ford beat. Also I would have taken 2Chains over Ross in the hook for Fuckwithme

i wish Ross never gave him the song in the first place.

Slayven

Like anybody sent your nappy-headed ass a friend request
W101 and I have one thing in common, no one wants us.

It got way better?

Don't judge a show's animation by the one-minute opening they spent 99 percent of their budget on.

The opening was high quailty sure. But I am talkinga bout design and details. One thing I hate about Bruce Timm and Paul Dini, they brought n that use the same shape for every character just change the colors thing.

Kreed

There's a bunch of people challenging mods to smack them across the face. Dat privilege.

'I refuse to accept your ban of my fellow gaffer and demand an apology, White man!'

I'm over here like, 'Oh, we can tell the mods what to do, now? I didn't get that email.'

They don't even realize White Man is doing them a favor. After that dude JBaird posted that fake murder/rape of his girlfriend story, GAFers need to learn to be more skeptical even if the poster posts up one or two selfies.

Kreed

What thread are you guys talking about now?

I can't keep up

This thread:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=820588

OP posted about having a three some, White Man told him to post up evidence or he'd be banned and basically said fuck relationship GAF from this point forward. OP posted a couple of selfies of three people as proof, White Man banned him, Gaffers in the thread are complaining saying he posted enough evidence to avoid the ban/crying about Relationship GAF being put on notice.

Everyone wants to be "that guy that made that legendary thread" with those dumb relationship threads, but nobody stops to think why those threads are remembered in the first place.

I aint got the balls to just lay it all on the line like that in OT. I mean, when I fuck up with some relationship shit, I keep it in here, a small community with people I know and respect(and Slayven, I guess).

Gorillaz

I understand why people ask for help it's just some of it is...come on. It's common sense, like yea she touched on the shoulder you or talked to you at work, but don't do shit like bring her a plate (yes a plate) of popcorn and watch her eat it.

Or like that one thread, if you get into a fender bender with a chick, you shouldn't take that as a starting point of a relationship.

Slayven

I understand why people ask for help it's just some of it is...come on. It's common sense, like yea she touched on the shoulder you or talked to you at work, but don't do shit like bring her a plate (yes a plate) of popcorn and watch her eat it.

Or like that one thread, if you get into a fender bender with a chick, you shouldn't take that as a starting point of a relationship.

Just shows how some people don't have basic social skills.

That Jayonce thing is super whack.

Bey is too phony and Jay is so far removed from cool at this point, I was worried, during that motorcycle scene, what a medium speed crash would do to someone of his age.

ReiGun

Beyonce had just enough lines to prove, once again, that she cannot act worth a damn. Same with Jay.

Still trying to figure out what Sean Penn is doing there.

You can tell the actor did it just for the fun of it and junk. They just looked so out of place and then this
http://37.media.tumblr.com/246b15871ecc9b448e8d2fed135c6d68/tumblr_n5r6xal3pR1qej93ko4_500.gif[/IM
[IMG]http://24.media.tumblr.com/0c17a18cc924438a34d0d05ef2a1abc5/tumblr_n5r6xal3pR1qej93ko1_500.gif[/IM

That midlife's crisis is kicking in, Jay[/QUOTE]
Jay looks 80 on a porch with a 40 and cussing at the local kids for playing that jungle (DnB) music

Bey is too phony and Jay is so far removed from cool at this point, I was worried, during that motorcycle scene, what a medium speed crash would do to someone of his age.

I still have flashbacks when I told a Bey stan that she is phony and cant act to save her life. I thought she was going to pull a blade on me.

Gorillaz

I almost got lit up for telling Beyonce fans that the movie Obsessed was terrible as hell and that she can't act and Idris was only looking for a paycheck to keep the lights on.

edit: was that the same movie you were talking about GG or another one lol

Slayven

You know riding that bike hurt his back, he probably killed those BC powders after the shoot.

I still have flashbacks when I told a Bey stan that she is phony and cant act to save her life. I thought she was going to pull a blade on me.

Obsessed is a great comedy.

I almost got lit up for telling Beyonce fans that the movie Obsessed was terrible as hell and that she can't act and Idris was only looking for a paycheck to keep the lights on.

edit: was that the same movie you were talking about GG or another one lol

Yup when Obsessed dropped you couldn't tell her stans nothing. And you just know Bey is salty that JHud got an Oscar over her in Dream Girls

Slayven

Every dude who watches that be screaming at Idris.

" No don't be alone with that woman!!! You got a good job that don't piss test!!"

Every dude who watches that be screaming at Idris.

" No don't be alone with that woman!!! You got a good job that don't piss test!!"

I was like no way Idris is gonna let himself be alone with this woman and potentially fall into a he said/she said....especially not a white woman.

Gonna wake up with cops on top of your home.

Gorillaz

I actually remember vaguely that "I'll show you crazy" line.I'm honestly thinking about watching it right now/again just to see if it was as off as I remember.

Chicks in school gave all the white girls that
lV2kE.png
look for a good month or so

Top Bottom