• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT6| Monica Enjoys Being Black

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
They been beaten by less than Doom's shields and armor. The cartoons fool people into thinking DS and Apocalypse are the shit. But they are paper tigers 94% of the time.

Apoc > DS too imo. DS just exists to get bodied.

Slayven

Apoc > DS too imo. DS just exists to get bodied.
927179-blz22.jpg

2189314-apocalypsevsdracula4_020.jpg

1582881-magneto_vs_apocalypse_super.jpg

3441668-0163123840-24222.jpg

Don't matter the universe.

Slayven

laying waste to entire cities with a whisper is the kinda that shit makes kids go watch naruto instead

You can count the times he done that one one hand. And once he did it to his own city to save it. He makes up for the rest of his people being garbage.

10312399_868471653167493_9145025444301682305_n.jpg

81 brehs /wow

Still got it. No question.

Also family, BLT fresh ingredients with cilantro, jalapeño mayo and mustard. With swiss and havarty cheese. So motherfucking good. And I got 2 more hours to go till I can sleep. So close. I'm gonna watch the iron giant to wash the taste of Scary Movie 5 out of my brain.

Wow. Uhura was not messing around in Truck Turner.

*waits for remake starring Zoe Saldana as Mama Dorinda*

And yes, Nichelle Nichols is still amazing.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Still got it. No question.

Also family, BLT fresh ingredients with cilantro, jalapeño mayo and mustard. With swiss and havarty cheese. So motherfucking good. And I got 2 more hours to go till I can sleep. So close. I'm gonna watch the iron giant to wash the taste of Scary Movie 5 out of my brain.

I never tried havarti cheese, I need to get around to that. My go-to is hard salami + spicy cheddar. goddamnnn

I can't the the only one that is annoyed that softball exist right? It's playing in this Mongolian place I'm at and it just reminded me that I hate it exist and not just women's baseball.

RedSwirl

Just got back from Godzilla. The girl I saw it with spent some time criticizing some plotline with Scarlet Witch and Doom. I don't follow Marvel. Context?

J10

Banned
Scarlet Witch had two kids she conjured from nothing. They were taken from her by Mephisto. Agatha Harkness erased her memory of them. Later on Wasp accidentally mocked her for ever wanting children, prompting her to investigate. She has a mental breakdown and lashed out at the Avengers, killing three, resulting in their disbanding. Magneto helps her escape. Quicksilver convinces Scarlet to create an alternate reality of wish fulfillment where everyone has everything they've always wanted, mutants are the dominant species and Magneto rules the world. That gets undone by Wolverine and Layla (who were the only two people who still had memory of the world before), resulting Wanda resetting the universe back to normal, except she also removes the majority of mutants from the universe (only about 300 still have abilities, the rest either die or become normal humans). Scarlet goes missing. Her kids later reappear (they're Young Avengers) and go looking for her. Doom finds her with amnesia, takes her in, tries to marry her in an attempt to steal her power for himself. It backfires because he's not strong enough to control it, but he beats the shit out of everybody and kills Ant-Man's daughter. Everybody hates Wanda, especially Cyclops who wants to kill her.

Gorillaz

Scarlet Witch had two kids she conjured from nothing. They were taken from her by Mephisto. Agatha Harkness erased her memory of them. Later on Wasp accidentally mocked her for ever wanting children, prompting her to investigate. She has a mental breakdown and lashed out at the Avengers, killing three, resulting in their disbanding. Magneto helps her escape. Quicksilver convinces Scarlet to create an alternate reality of wish fulfillment where everyone has everything they've always wanted, mutants are the dominant species and Magneto rules the world. That gets undone by Wolverine and Layla (who were the only two people who still had memory of the world before), resulting Wanda resetting the universe back to normal, except she also removes the majority of mutants from the universe (only about 300 still have abilities, the rest either die or become normal humans). Scarlet goes missing. Her kids later reappear (they're Young Avengers) and go looking for her. Doom finds her with amnesia, takes her in, tries to marry her in an attempt to steal her power for himself. It backfires because he's not strong enough to control it, but he beats the shit out of everybody and kills Ant-Man's daughter. Everybody hates Wanda, especially Cyclops who wants to kill her.

Sounds like more fuckery then a season of love and hiphop

Didn't think that was possible

J10

Banned
This takes place starting from West Coast Avengers, to Avengers Disassembled, House of M, Decimation, then Children's Crusade. It spans several years.

The stories themselves are pretty good, but Wanda's power creep is absurd. She went from barely being able to consistently perform spells to being able to rewrite reality in the span of about 8 years.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Are you suggesting they shouldn't hate her

Or anyone with even a below average mind could see getting rid of mutants was dumb.

the genocide is what i have a problem with, espcially since the leader has more dead mutant blood on his hands than she does

Top Bottom