• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT6| Monica Enjoys Being Black

andthebeatgoeson

They don't even realize White Man is doing them a favor. After that dude JBaird posted that fake murder/rape of his girlfriend story, GAFers need to learn to be more skeptical even if the poster posts up one or two selfies.
Da fuq?

Nope, don't want a link.

Nope.

Unless it's a summary post. What's that cat's name? Lionel?

ReiGun

They had my man Idris looking totally helpless in that movie. He in the bathroom stall totally unable to overpower this tiny white woman.

Tell me I'm not the only dude who remembers Beyonce in Carmen: A Hip-Hopera?
I remember that. Man, MTV thought they had struck gold with that movie.

Silky

Banned
Silky, what is that avatar from?

CgDMm0Y.jpg

Goenitz from SNK vs Capcom: Chaos

Holy shit. Full fat greek yogurt is awesome. A put a little coconut milk in mine, add cinnamon, and some sliced granny smith apples. Great little snack if youre bulking.

Slayven

Am I getting old? Use to love award shows, but now they just wear me out. 3 hours for maybe 10 minutes of something interesting.

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
*waves middle finger at the Red dragon that tried to ohko me*

Kick rocks, b. Got the wrong one.

I'm mad I joined so late to the party with Dark Souls.

Why the fuck does poison do so much damage in this game?! D:

Gorillaz

OP seems the type to talk about the boss, while in the same room as him, look at him and continue talking about said boss like nothing.

"But when I look at white people, GOD FUCKING DAMN."

He's right, though.

It's completely anecdotal shit.

As someone with parents who both took care of my grandparents (who were independent as fuck and good people) before they got cancer and a stroke, fuck that thread.

Slayven

Is this about the elderly thread? I don't have the strength to look. I swear so some folks are so dysfunctional. I bet if some one made "what do you think about laughing babies?" it would have fucked up posts.

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
Awwwww shit you in Blighttown now?

Not yet. I tried to go that route earlier, but decided that I was nowhere near leveled high enough, nor familiar enough with the combat system to get to it. Just finished the Taurus Demon (or whatever) and I'm in the Undead Burg (or however you spell it) now. Bitchass dragon almost got me on the bridge lol.

I really need to learn how to parry properly. My DMC/Bayonetta skills are failing me. -_-

Gorillaz

Not yet. I tried to go that route earlier, but decided that I was nowhere near leveled high enough, nor familiar enough with the combat system to get to it. Just finished the Taurus Demon (or whatever) and I'm in the Undead Burg (or however you spell it) now. Bitchass dragon almost got me on the bridge lol.

I really need to learn how to parry properly. My DMC/Bayonetta skills are failing me. -_-

Delete DMC and Bayonetta from your head when playing Dark Souls. Shield up and always look around the corner with the camera before walking

That shit might sound remedial but it really is learning how to watch patterns of attacks and traps.

Top Bottom