• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT6| Monica Enjoys Being Black

Spinluck

Am I wrong for hoping the Spiderman movies bomb so Marvel can get the movie rights back?

No, but it's better than the people pretending that the last one bombed in that box office thread.

I'm over here thinking about applying to USC Masters program if I can't find a job within the next year.

I've been thinking about USC for my masters, it's so much money though :'(.

I'm in Computer Animation, and their program seems like it's really hard to get into (I think it's second in the country after CalArts). So I'm not even sure I'd get in.

14%2B-%2B1

Silky

Banned
So I went to the Pawn Shop and saw they had an arcade stick for ~$85. Told dude to put it up for me, and instead I scooped up Shawn White Skateboarding.

Holy shit this game is really bizarre. Everything about just feels really odd to it.

EDIT: Good shit, Byakuya!

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Some people really want an excuse to hit women.
No one with common sense really thinks there's a gender problem knowing when to exercise restraint and when to defend yourself. The way some people talk it's as if there are men who have died or been beaten into a coma by women all because of the golden rule.

"I COULDN'T DEFEND MYSELF, I HAD NO CHOICE! DAMN YOU, LIBERAL SOCIETY!"

Slayven

see that is why I hate agreeing with the defense angle. Cause folks ignore context, and degrees of shit and got to 11 "Bitch hit me she is going to get a 2 piece and a biscuit!!!"

Slayven

That side piece has no nose. I guess Macklemore stole it.

Also, Macklemore's 15 minutes are up. H needs to get curbstomped by the remaining Beastie Boys for that nonsense.

Macklemore got famous for being rap that moms can listen to with their kids on the way to soccer practice. He so soft that I would not be shocked if TMZ reported Drake floored him with a windmill punch.

Nakazato

Macklemore got famous for being rap that moms can listen to with their kids on the way to soccer practice. He so soft that I would not be shocked if TMZ reported Drake floored him with a windmill punch.

I could see the headline now. Softest ass rapper knocks the fuck softer ass rapper. Details to follow

Top Bottom