• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT6| Monica Enjoys Being Black

Silky

Banned
Damn, Naruto just got bleak.

Which means it's /finally ending/. Like if Kishimoto just decides to kill everyone here, I wouldn't even be mad.

Has OnePunch-Man updated yet?

I think people were assuming it was in the city like in alley. It was on the highway. I mean you can tell the difference between a homeless cat and someone laid out on the side of the road.

I expected to get some fucked up responses. But some were informative so I can take the good with the bad.

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
If not for Dark Souls, I'd be on Wolfenstein right now. It's been sooo long since I've played a shooter with some of it's flavoring.

That Drake Sword is a crutch. It'll be better than most weapons for a little while, but you should keep investing souls and TItanite into something else on the side so when the DS outlives its usefulness you'll be ready.

Def is starting to feel that way, now that I rang the first bell. The statues in the forest shrug it off. Lol

Grab the Drake Sword
and the Uchigatana (kill the shopkeeper in Undead Burg.)

I find the latter to be more useful than the Drake Sword.

Might look into that. I'm not buying much from him anyways, and he's a bit of a dick.

Yeah, me neither. Its one thing for me to sit here and criticize others for not helping, but just being realistic, I probably wouldn't have done anything either.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
I'm gonna need some of yal to play warframe and transistor and be hype with me.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Not digging Transistor, I also didn't like Bastion much though.then again I'm one of those guys who loves Dynasty Warriors so keep that in mind

caught these two young dudes checking my power levels today, then the punks followed me as I was leaving the grocery store, I slowed down, looked back and made sure they saw me reach for my back pocket (I stay armed), fools played it off and went and sat on the corner.

the BCT power levels:

10-0 = "Drake"
100-10 = "Steal On Him"
500-100 = "Your shoes might get dirty so take those off first"
1000-500 = "Might want Obama Care before stepping to this nicca"
5000-1000 = "Did you bring a gat?"
9000-5000 = "Monica just go home and be a family man"
Over 9000 = "Sharkeisha no!"

Silky

Banned
I'll get Transistor when it's on sale. I love Bastion but I ain't paying $20 for Transistor.

I got Puppeteer tho from PS+. When I'm out the shower I'll give it a look-see.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Damn, I'm old.

What! Back That Azz Up was from 400 Degreez which is his new album...his new...his...

2M9hTZe.jpg

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
This is annoying as hell. Fall schedule is really restrictive in my community college for laboratory classes. Anyone here ever taken a Geology or Physics class on the Internet? I feel like these are the type of classes I will want to take in-person or I'll struggle to keep up.

gonna need details now

Little backstory: I've known this girl since first semester of my sophmore year. So that semester and this last one we've had class together. I had been trying to get at her for a minute now but she was never feeling me until recently. So last night I went to her room and we cooked. What I thought was gonna be just a chill hangout turned into a fucking counseling session. After we eat she starts spilling all this emotional baggage on me I was not ready for at all...especially not during our first time hanging out. I honestly didn't know how to leave the room. Eventually I tell her that even though I came into this shit trying to date her that could never happen and she agrees. Then she damn near starts crying. So I washed my dishes and left. WTF

JohnDoe

Banned
Why did these pimply, smelly sweatfucka have to get a seat near me. Matter of fact this whole train is stank. I'm about to pull out my deodorant on these people
AM71U.png

Young Magus

man if there's any regret about college that i have, it's not doing a study abroad program.

what the fuck was i thinking?

Any idea on where you wanna go to if ya had the chance?

This is annoying as hell. Fall schedule is really restrictive in my community college for laboratory classes. Anyone here ever taken a Geology or Physics class on the Internet? I feel like these are the type of classes I will want to take in-person or I'll struggle to keep up.

I cant see myself taking any science classes online, in person works sooo much better for me. Office hours and questioning in person makes getting the concepts down much easier. Unless you can reach your teacher in person for extra help then I wound not take the class.

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member

Depends on how you learn.

If you need a face-to-face class to keep you on schedule or are the type of person who asks alot of questions in class, you probably should take the class in person.

but from my experience math and science courses are the classes with the least amount of student participation. They also require alot of outside practice and effort to really do well in, so regardless you're going to have to discipline yourself if you don't want to struggle. So personally I feel taking them face-to-face is a waste of time.

Trey

but from my experience math and science courses are the classes with the least amount of student participation. They also require alot of outside practice and effort to really do well in, so regardless you're going to have to discipline yourself if you don't want to struggle. So personally I feel taking them face-to-face is a waste of time.

Yep. Although physics and geology are probably better in class as it helps to get an intuitive explanation in person, the math behind the science is pretty much all up to you.

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
Yep. Although physics and geology are probably better in class as it helps to get an intuitive explanation in person, the math behind the science is pretty much all up to you.

Yeah I'm not sure about Geology, but I did really well in Chem just taking it online.

Also online doesn't necessarily mean no in-person explanations. Do some research and see what programs your school has in place. I know at my CC there's free tutoring for all the major sciences at specified times. and I also believe it is possible to make an appointment with your online course instructor to meet in person for help.

The latter is basically how I passed Physics. Just made a note of things I didn't understand during self study, then met with my professor to ask those questions. Got alot more out of those meetings than I ever did during regular lectures and in much less time.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Thanks for the feedback guys. I have done a lot of classes online and they were a piece of cake (English, Sociology, Psychology, Politics, Philosophy etc) so it's not really a motivation problem, I just tend to view math subjects a bit differently from Retro. I am not great with math (had to work my ass off to pass college algebra) so I tend to try and go for face-to-face learning to absorb all that I can and then follow this up by ALSO doing a ton of follow-up using online videos and stuff. So I can definitely learn without having face to face, I just tend to prefer in-person for subjects that aren't my strong suit.

I'm going to take a risk and try an Internet Geology class this fall.

Top Bottom