• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT6| Monica Enjoys Being Black

We aint never getting Detective batman are we

revEvvO.gif

Kilmer's Batman was the last time we saw a hint of Detective Batman, wasn't it? And that was mainly because of Riddler supplying the mysteries.

Why did these pimply, smelly sweatfucka have to get a seat near me. Matter of fact this whole train is stank. I'm about to pull out my deodorant on these people
AM71U.png

It's worse when you're skinny too. People just overflow into your seat and your space without giving a fuck or saying excuse me.

DC's plans for their universe seem so poorly constructed. It looks much worse when compared to how calculated Marvel has been these past few years.

I don't mind Affleck as Batman, but he's older than Bale. How long is he gonna be Batman? If he's only here for a couple movies and then slides into the role of mentor like Batman Beyond that makes sense, but I haven't heard DC having any intentions of doing that.

You're not using this space so I'll just use it for myself because there's no way you want a barrier between yourself and someone else. Here's my elbow constantly jabbing your side too.

G-Fex

Kilmer's Batman was the last time we saw a hint of Detective Batman, wasn't it? And that was mainly because of Riddler supplying the mysteries.

SMH.

He did plenty of detective work in the first two burton movies.

Batman pulls in the money so he's not going to be 2nd place in a movie anytime soon. So much for a MoS sequel

The thing that I never say in those DoctorGAF threads... Some of us don't have the money to take the hit from an emergency room visit. Better safe than sorry, sure, but.

Gorillaz

We just go to church when something goes wrong

#jesustakethewheel

I almost lost it reading this, I was just joking to fam about when I was younger and how I didn't get the whole meaning behind "jesus take the wheel" and thought that in a literal sense

Like hands off the car wheel on the highway doing 60

Slayven

The thing that I never say in those DoctorGAF threads... Some of us don't have the money to take the hit from an emergency room visit. Better safe than sorry, sure, but.

Obviously but some shit can only be quantified by a doctor. There is a difference between a little bump and a festering boil.

SMH.

He did plenty of detective work in the first two burton movies.

Batman pulls in the money so he's not going to be 2nd place in a movie anytime soon. So much for a MoS sequel

I bet Bats won't even try to deduce who Superman is. Just come out of the blue and be like "sup clark."

Gorillaz

I'm still laughing at how it went from building up Supes from MoS to having him play 2nd fiddle to a reboot batman.

It's Daniel Bryan-like

He is good strategist and tactician(No Cap or Cyclops those fools stay winning).

I want to see a comic where Cap and Cyclops set up a Xanatos Gambit on some poor fool. A+X was a missed opportunity.

I didn't read those issues, nor have I heard much about them, but I do know it wasn't about the two of them plotting. Certainly not well.

Preptime Batman will look worse than the tornado scene if he goes up against MoS Superman. They made a movie with a rawdog Superman only to have him lose to a dude in a rubber suit?

Goyer is not down with that cerebral shit.

Goyer seems to be down with cousin fucking.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Unless Batman has weaponized kryptonite I never get pitting him against Superman.

tower of babel had him have contingencies against all dc heroes if any of them went rogue. so preptime batman became a thing people stand behind. even though clark could kill bruce from orbit if he wanted

Top Bottom