• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT6| Monica Enjoys Being Black

Kreed

untitled-13udjoo.gif

#fanup

How else are they going to beat that traffic?

Gorillaz

Reading it now, I would break it up into smaller parts a bit because people will start off complaining about "walloftext" and all that jazz

True. Might head back then. I actually forgot to check there, after getting my ass handed to me five times by the goon below deck. Pure fukkery.

Lol

you can skip it until you feel good handling the black knights but after you ring the 2nd bell I would just try to go there and "look around" a bit before you head to the next part. I mean you can skip it then if you want, but you will back track a bit.

I miss FPSes in which you earn guns by fighting over them.

Now they just spoil the shit out of kids with loadouts and wonder why people who used to play their games for years get bored to fuck of shenanigans.

Reading it now, I would break it up into smaller parts a bit because people will start off complaining about "walloftext" and all that jazz

Exactly what happened, with a side of caught feelings.

NeoGAF OT is probably not the best place to appeal to people's better natures, especially since most people seem to be unable to deal with simple shit in their own lives.

RedSwirl

Whomever made this
Capra Demon
fight ain't shit. I Still won. Got the Drake sword (we made it) and magic. Putting in work at the
forest
now, or not. Lol

Went back to the Asylum... Nah. Hopped on that return flight out. Whomever put that
trap
there ain't shit either. Lol. *cries*

Game is crack. I'd love to play a game like Bayonetta or DMC set in this atmosphere. Or...a new Oni game. :/

That Drake Sword is a crutch. It'll be better than most weapons for a little while, but you should keep investing souls and TItanite into something else on the side so when the DS outlives its usefulness you'll be ready.

Slayven

Now they just spoil the shit out of kids with loadouts and wonder why people who used to play their games for years get bored to fuck of shenanigans.

Guns now a days are weaksaunce. very little difference in them/

Gorillaz

Drake Sword will be useless soon tho, he is right. Start looking for backups because you will hit a wall with it.

NeoGAF OT is probably not the best place to appeal to people's better natures, especially since most people seem to be unable to deal with simple shit in their own lives.
Yea i saw it coming a mile way.

I noticed.

But I still wanted a logical conversation about if you would help someone. Looks as if I was asking too much. But some folks answers are interesting. So far I'm glad to see some honesty among the answers. I'm just shocked this cat was laying there like that.

RedSwirl

People can't just enjoy the act of playing multiplayer FPSs anymore. They gotta have carrots on sticks.

Silky

Banned
That Drake Sword is a crutch. It'll be better than most weapons for a little while, but you should keep investing souls and TItanite into something else on the side so when the DS outlives its usefulness you'll be ready.

Grab the Drake Sword
and the Uchigatana (kill the shopkeeper in Undead Burg.)

I find the latter to be more useful than the Drake Sword.

Silky

Banned
I wouldn't mind it if shooters handled it's loadout system like Gears does, which is more or less similar to Halo outside of changing your primary to a burst fire rifle. (Though shit like the Retro Lancer/Sawed off should be pickup)

Speaking of Gears I should get to working on that community thread...

Slayven

I try not to be one of those nerds that gets mad because the mainstream is liking what you have liked for the years. But it is so hard when you have folks thinking they know everything after reading one miniseries.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
I try not to be one of those nerds that gets mad because the mainstream is liking what you have liked for the years. But it is so hard when you have folks thinking they know everything after reading one miniseries.

Which medium?

Parallax

Comic and comic movies.

Said note I am claiming Takumi from Faiz for black people. He had too much swag.

Ive said it time and again. Comic movie gaf is one of the worst groups on gaf. All sidetalk bullshit.

Takumi was ok. Too bad his series left too many questions

Slayven

Ive said it time and again. Comic movie gaf is one of the worst groups on gaf. All sidetalk bullshit.

Takumi was ok. Too bad his series left too many questions

Whoa I don't know if I would go that far. but yeah I can't talk with people who read a book just because the names on the cover. Fiabian Nicenza is the only dude I blindly trust. Mainly he loves the old and obscure corners of comics, like Kirk Buisek without the ego.

Faiz was too heavy for it's own good. HBO should get it and flesh it out.

Whoa I don't know if I would go that far. but yeah I can't talk with people who read a book just because the names on the cover. Fiabian Nicenza is the only dude I blindly trust. Mainly he loves the old and obscure corners of comics, like Kirk Buisek without the ego.

Kurt Busiek?

Parallax

let me rephrase then. one of the worse groups that i would actually venture into

Welp, that's the nerdiest thing I've seen you say, lol

Yearning for the days of gaming past :p

time to get off devo's lawn everybody

Speaking of old the local bar tonight had me flashing back to elementary, middle and highschool. It was a bunch of r&b stuff.

Destiny's Child - Bills, Say My Name
Monica - Angel of Mine
J-Lo - Love Don't Cost a Thing
TLC - Unpretty
Salt n Pepa - Whatta Man
Monica & Brandy - The Boy is Mine
Fugees - Killing Me Softly

Keith Sweat - Nobody came on and someone obviously said "this shit blows can we skip" because it didn't even finish lmao.

transistor music too godlike

Ever check out Perturbator?

Resistance 1, Halo and a few others were the last holdouts. No longer.

Well shit that's what got me into FPSes and the whole point of playing them over some dice roll MMO where you win the game at the character select screen.

MMOs aren't the only ones with that problem. Watch a FGC tourney or two. Those tiers are hard-locked, featuring a Wolvie, Doom or Vergil with some guys mixed in.

I'm missing Wolfenstein because I'm still out of the country. Heard good things so far.

BHZ Mayor

Judging by the responses so far, you should have just posted it here. Fuck OT.

Edit: I'm actually not sure what I would do in that situation. I probably would either assume it's someone sleeping or a possible setup tbh. Even if I did get out to help, I definitely wouldn't have touched him though or tried to wake him up since I wouldn't have known what kind of condition he was in. Glad everything seemed to work out though.

Parallax

Judging by the responses so far, you should have just posted it here. Fuck OT.

Edit: I'm actually not sure what I would do in that situation. I probably would either assume it's someone sleeping or a possible setup tbh. Even if I did get out to help, I definitely wouldn't have touched him though or tried to wake him up since I wouldn't have known what kind of condition he was in. Glad everything seemed to work out though.

Wow. That thread is mostly fuckery.

Young Magus

No joke that's nowhere near the craziest thing a ex has ever done. One chick stripped naked in front of my parents house and started fingering herself while screaming for me.

157%20-%20i_booked_myself%20kevin_nash%20macro%20wcw.jpg

Read.

In all honesty, I would not know what to do. If he was in the state as you described then I would have tried to get some help. If he was homeless then I would have gave some change and food.

But yea judging from the first few responses in that thread, its not going to end well at all. OT worries me a lot.

Top Bottom