• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT6| Monica Enjoys Being Black

The Case for Reparations article in The Atlantic is really really good. He managed to pull together different pieces of discrimination and racial prejudice to show how entrenched the effects of slavery are today. If a there was ever an explanation of what white privilege is, that article should be it.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
The Case for Reparations article in The Atlantic is really really good. He managed to pull together different pieces of discrimination and racial prejudice to show how entrenched the effects of slavery are today. If a there was ever an explanation of what white privilege is, that article should be it.
Link?

Trey

tumblr_mfyivpXkYQ1qfemmfo1_500.jpg

okay this is a cold ass line.

PlayDat

Started watching season 2 of the Boondocks on Netflix. They didn't include "The Hunger Strike" or "The Uncle Ruckus Reality Show" for some reason. The entire thing is also in 4:3.

Sucks to hear about the decline in quality. I don't usually like to give up on a show once I've started it.

Silky

Banned
Some kids left like two full size BMXs in front of my stoop with a note. I guess they were moving/were friends of my younger siblings so they gave us the bikes as gifts. They're in pretty good condition, save for one missing back brakes and the other missing a pedal.

The end of all was that it reminded me that summer's approaching reallll quick and I ain't got shit planned :<

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Depends on the room temp. It last anywhere from 10 mins to 3 hours. I know the problem, RAM is overheating causing the laptop to shut off.
You might check out the fan in your laptop as well, it could be dirty and not circulating air as well as it should. A quick fix is getting a cooling pad, they aren't too expensive and can help tremendously with the common issue of overheating. Laptops are always susceptible to this because most manufacturer's cut corners for cheaper production and add to that the fact that it's hard to design good circulation in compact hardware.

EscoBlades

Ubisoft Marketing
Youtube personalities are awful in shit they can't edit to hell. Pewdewpie makes me want to murder humanity.

If you get to meet her or get within eyesight of her give her the black dude "sup" head not for us.

I might show her this thread on my phone actually. I'm not even kidding.

I really love Coli sometimes

Imagine the fuckery down in Dallas

Cuban leaves practice facility
ibveARDLpJ8GJa.png

sees is being followed by large black man in hoody
i6cNVai5B6ri1.png

runs to car and fumbles with keys
ibuo6l875im1M0.png

Screams just take my wallet it's all I have
iTlZbYEInvxcZ.png

Vince carter is like
ino2uKlY1sriE.png
Nigga I just wanna know when the next check comin in

Cuban is like
iYS95fwevYVdg.png
oh, it's just you Vince

I learned the one thing I hate more than a lot of other things today. You ever had someone text you "Call Me!!!" and when you call them they don't answer. I'm talking someone important, not run of the mill mother fuckers. Then you get to that point where you get concerned and that turns to worry then anger. And when you finally speak to them 45 fucking minutes later, its fucking NOTHING! I almost broke a goddamn window.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I learned the one thing I hate more than a lot of other things today. You ever had someone text you "Call Me!!!" and when you call them they don't answer. I'm talking someone important, not run of the mill mother fuckers. Then you get to that point where you get concerned and that turns to worry then anger. And when you finally speak to them 45 fucking minutes later, its fucking NOTHING! I almost broke a goddamn window.

My dad does this shit. After I told him to text first instead of call if it isn't an emergency.

Might have a buyer for my truck and the bonus this month is bigger than expected.... all that being said blowing my extra cash on a new grill and a ps4. any game recommendations for the 4?

Yo DY if possible let me in on dat PM. Also.....Mike might be pulling me back in as a season ticket holder with the hornets if him and Cho can make some moves in free agency and the draft.

Top Bottom