• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT6| Monica Enjoys Being Black

OMG monicas why yall didnt tell me jerk chicken is so fucking good? Just left this Jamaican place with some coworkers and we had a ball. Also rum is also on my list of go-to alcohol

Only on the first page, but I can't believe people are so pedantic and offended over that NeoGaf mention. I read the piece and understood immediately that he was just using Gaf as shorthand for "the gaming community online."

Why is that acceptable though? Singling out GAF by name to represent random people on the internet who did some awful shit is, at the very least, scapegoating the forum (one of very few that wouldn't allow that kind of fuckery in the first place).

I don't dislike the guy and I don't catch feelings over reviews but I'm certainly not ok with calling some one, place, or thing out when they don't deserve being called out.

Don't get it twisted. You say and do dumb shit at work, you put your own "livelihood" on the line. No decent fucking person wants to hear about what caliber woman you would rape.

I'm not even sure why this should have to be explained.

GAF is making my head hurt tonight. First the rape thread, then the Toni Braxton thread.

I'm of the opinion anything can be funny. Gay jokes, holocaust jokes, dead baby jokes, rape jokes, etc. Which is not to say EVERYTHING is funny, big difference. Especially with something like comedy, one of the most subjective popular forms of entertainment.

Now why the FUCK you would say that kind of thing in a working environment with a bunch of people who aren't your friends cool with your sense of humor...LOL

Basically

Don't get it twisted. You say and do dumb shit at work, you put your own "livelihood" on the line. No decent fucking person wants to hear about what caliber woman you would rape.

No shit, the person that overhears it still has power was my point. Doesn't matter now threads locked.

Idk how Sessler got so stressed by the internet, I guess I just never took it seriously enough to really give a fuck about most of what people say unless I'm active in the discussion. I kinda wanna be mildly popular to really see how bad it really is.

Slayven

Friend got invited to 'go drink in the hood' with a friend of his. Tagging along, should be interesting. Not trying to get Rio drunk...but no promises.

I am going to need you to watch this first.

judgement-night2.jpg

akira28

Friend got invited to 'go drink in the hood' with a friend of his. Tagging along, should be interesting. Not trying to get Rio drunk...but no promises.

haha you had me at "in the hood" where I would have said "no". If he said "out in wine country" or "down by the waterfront", but "in the hood" is nothing I've ever sought out.

For story purposes these are some Cambodian dudes

"My boy is doing a Superman Vs Goku animation thing...cause white people did it and they had Superman win."LOL

"There's this chubby Hispanic dude in my class who looks like Goku....we call him Go-culo."

I'm dyin'

I don't get your point. There is no "livelihood" at stake. They aren't banned from working. They shat in the punchbowl.

My point was that they committed the crime, we become judge, juror, prosecution at that point. You are the person (and other parties involved) that sentences a person to whatever happens to them later, depending on your feelings of the crime.

I'm talking fate-like shit that you probably don't put too much stock in so yeah. Just how I view my actions on other people and stuffs.

Is that dude's mom? It has to be....

Gorillaz

Its a new timeline so both Last Stand and Origins might as well have not existed. None of it. I dont think it was the best in terms of action but storyline wise it was decent. glad the first class team actually got exposure then just being a Trojan horse for OG x men.

Quicksilver wasn't bad either. Actually interested in how MCU will make him feel different

Edit: Fox themselves dont even mention origin as canon anymore lol and that was before this movie

Edit 2: Dude that played Prof X, McVoy, was the standout actor of the movie. He really came into his own after me already feeling him being iffy in First Class. He killed it.

Or just keep your stupid ass thoughts about who you want to plow at work to your damnself. The fuck is wrong with people. Always wanting validation for their dumbass thoughts and opinions. No one gives a fuck. Shut the fuck up and do your work.

All that needs to be said on the subject really.

KumaJG

For story purposes these are some Cambodian dudes

"My boy is doing a Superman Vs Goku animation thing...cause white people did it and they had Superman win."LOL

"There's this chubby Hispanic dude in my class who looks like Goku....we call him Go-culo."

I'm dyin'

Go-ass? wtf lol

Top Bottom