• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT6| Monica Enjoys Being Black

At least your getting the pill. Be happy cause the situation could be a whole lot worst
She's still pissed so I copped these too

lindt.png

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Xmen was better than Godzilla as a whole imo

Godzilla was dope when it was dope - but the first hour and change was just exposition and boring as fukkkk

Xmen finally learning how to put together some fight scenes... its a big deal brehs. straight up ultimate alliance in these streets
wow.png

I like how we've slowly made Esco the King of UbiSoft and knows about everything they're doing

yo Esco, tell me about that new PoP breh. Just between you and me.

Slayven

I like how we've slowly made Esco the King of UbiSoft and knows about everything they're doing

yo Esco, tell me about that new PoP breh. Just between you and me.

Yeah Esco next year push more action games, Ubi got too many stealth games. I want to stab motherfuckers in the eye and piss in their armpits.

Xmen was better than Godzilla as a whole imo

Godzilla was dope when it was dope - but the first hour and change was just exposition and boring as fukkkk

Xmen finally learning how to put together some fight scenes... its a big deal brehs. straight up ultimate alliance in these streets
wow.png

You know just what to say to get a motherfucker in the theaters.

Slayven

Adinkrahene:Fear of a Black Planet.
IN A WORLD WHERE AMERICA HAS ELECTED ITS FIRST, BLACK PRESIDENT, A NEW GENERATION OF HEROES MUST EMERGE TO UNITE A DIVIDED KINGDOM.

When Mississippi Senator Kyle Shuler announces his bid to unseat presidential incumbent Herbert Newsom, America's first, black president, Washington Post political reporter Jonathan Fraiser is miffed. He knows Senator Shuler's dirty, little secret - that he and two of his friends murdered an elderly, black woman as teenagers. But Jonathan isn't the only person disturbed by Shuler's announcement. His longtime friend Selina Giles, an FBI agent, was eleven years old when Shuler slit her grandmother's throat. Now, Jonathan and Selina must join forces as Adinkrahene agents to prevent a Jim Crow criminal from becoming the leader of the free world.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00KCXUADC/?tag=neogaf0e-20

Thanks Obama

Silky

Banned
so wait did Watch_Dogs break street date or something? I see ppl on my twitter feed uploading images and shit of the game

EscoBlades

Ubisoft Marketing
so wait did Watch_Dogs break street date or something? I see ppl on my twitter feed uploading images and shit of the game

It broke street date in Mexico. I think France and/or Spain typically followed suit.

At present, i think it is press that should have copies. Or the people that go to mom and pop stores that don't give a fuck.

So that shooting in California. After reading the huff post article espeically this part:

In the video, posted Friday, the man sits in a black car and looks at the camera, laughing often, and says he is going to take his revenge against humanity. He describes loneliness and frustration because "girls have never been attracted to me," and says, at age 22, he is still a virgin.

I have this thought. The same thought that everyone in GAF is thinking but I can't say in fear of it being a perma ban statement. So yeah. Just sad.

I love when people randomly complain about threads in OT and don't link to them, thinking we're fully aware of whatever the hell they're talking about or curious enough to say "link?"

EscoBlades

Ubisoft Marketing
So that shooting in California. After reading the huff post article espeically this part:

In the video, posted Friday, the man sits in a black car and looks at the camera, laughing often, and says he is going to take his revenge against humanity. He describes loneliness and frustration because "girls have never been attracted to me," and says, at age 22, he is still a virgin.

I have this thought. The same thought that everyone in GAF is thinking but I can't say in fear of it being a perma ban statement. So yeah. Just sad.

My twitter feed is blowing up over this, and rightfully so.

andthebeatgoeson

Better then ASM2 imo. Idk bout Zilla since I haven't seen it yet.

It was the campus theater so shit got more loud reactions and that made it a little bit more fun.

Xmen is better than ASM for sure. Haven't seen Godzilla.
Good to know. I was going to see it anyway but damn if those two movies don't make me salty for seeing them. I might have to give up on Spidey. Last good one was... Um..hmmm

RedSwirl

Jesus. This is a new level of low when it comes to the dangers of low self-esteem in men combined with echo chambers of hatred. I'm starting to feel like this is going to keep getting worse until something bubbles over. Maybe this is the first sign of that.

Top Bottom