• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT6| Monica Enjoys Being Black

Rodger, however, apparently did not only hate women. His PuaHate postings include rants against interracial dating and black, Asian and Indian men.

In January, Rodger posted a message, entitled “Saw a black guy sitting with 4 white girls,” in which he expressed his outrage over white women socializing with minority men:

Today I drove through the area near my college and saw some things that were extremely rage-inducing.

I passed by this restaurant and I saw this black guy chilling with 4 hot white girls. He didn’t even look good.

Then later on in the day I was shopping at Trader Joe’s and saw an Indian guy with 2 above average White Girls!!!

What rage-inducing sights did you guys see today? Don’t you just hate seeing these things when you go out? It just makes you want to quit life.

Full Asian men are disgustingly ugly and white girls would never go for you. You’re just butthurt that you were born as an asian piece of shit, so you lash out by linking these fake pictures. You even admit that you wish you were half white. You’ll never be half-white and you’ll never fulfill your dream of marrying a white woman. I suggest you jump off a bridge

http://splcenter.org/blog/2014/05/2...sted-racist-messages-on-misogynistic-website/

Welp.

BHZ Mayor

Damn, that whole situation was fucked. Man...we really need to fix everything regarding gender norms and mental illness in this country...

Play games on consoles brehs. Hit Blighttown on 360 Dark Souls and this shit is terribad. My system sounds like it's cursing at me for playing this level. Not only do you have to worry about asshole goons hitting you with the WORST status effect (toxic) in the game, but you also have to fight the fucking framerate. I've taken my time to explore every other area, but I'm using every death to figure out how to speedrun/break this segment. smh.

They used to call it 5fpstown.

Funny lol
BoLS2atCIAAMDvn.jpg

tumblr_inline_mhvkskvTuR1qz4rgp.gif

Gorillaz

Lol no I forgot about that thread earlier because I was at work.

Dre might have shown off but after seeing how hungry Apple was for him? Sammy Google or anyone else out there willing to give a "Fuck You" to them will make the deal with Dre. The worst part about all of this was it getting out in the open before anything written in paper. The "sharks" will swarm over this deal just because they can

Trey

Transistor GOTY unless that Master Chief collection has a ridiculous multiplayer suite or SSBWiiU sneaks into 2014.

Amazing game on all levels.

I actually forgot this thread until you brought it up.

He's going to make that bill regardless, just because Apple showed interest

you know the blacks, always enraging people, and they probably get one of those pending contracts where if the deal falls through they stiil get paid depending how far long it went/is

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
I'd make a joke about this being a super villain origin story if I didn't already know how it ends.

EscoBlades

Ubisoft Marketing
Brehs:

I laughed at this because of how true this statement is.

Alot of people are saying if he got some pussy, it wouldnt have changed this outcome cause it wasnt pussy he wanted but rather the need to be desired by someone.

However, getting your dick sucked is a very powerful and life altering experience, especially the first time.

I've gotton my dick sucked a lot and by many many diff women And yet its still an amazing experience everytime it happens. It never gets old.

I truly believe if women sucked more dick and did it well, the world would be a much better place.

I truly believe if he would have gotton one good BJ, a good one too, not some lame ass one, he would have been changed forever and this incident wouldnt have happened.

Top Bottom