• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT6| Monica Enjoys Being Black

Gorillaz

Yea Devo, you ladies should see its all your fault.

If only more girls would have given him dome like that one poster said in thread, maybe things would have gone different. Maybe his illness would be gone

aQhVsE8.gif

Yea Devo, you ladies should see its all your fault.

If only more girls would have given him dome like that one poster said in thread, maybe things would have gone different. Maybe his illness would be gone

Yup. Who wouldn't want to bang such a beautiful and intelligent guy. And so stylish? What's wrong with women.

They do tend to stick together, had to drop some friends because of that "they owe me" attitude. Shit is sickening.

Fortunately, I've never known anyone who took it that far. Just some really shy guys who couldn't muster up the courage to holla.

Fortunately, I've never known anyone who took it that far. Just some really shy guys who couldn't muster up the courage to holla.

If they don't realize that themselves, it goes right into that "owe me" attitude. I almost fell into that shit in High School. Thankfully College snapped me outta that.

ReiGun

If they don't realize that themselves, it goes right into that "owe me" attitude. I almost fell into that shit in High School. Thankfully College snapped me outta that.
I had that "owe me" attitude way back when. Never got to the point of hating women like some of these dudes, but the entitlement was there. Breaking out of it took a lot looking inward, realizing much of what I had been taught was bullshit, and ceasing to look for excuses for my own social awkwardness. Took years.

I know dudes who think like that still. Crazy thing is a lot of them know women who cosign that shit.

People really need to start taking shit people say on the internet seriously instead of discarding it as "lol, internet"

I think sometimes it's easy to forget that the people typing this stuff are actual living breathing people who really do believe this awful shit in their day to day lives.

People really need to start taking shit people say on the internet seriously instead of discarding it as "lol, internet"

Honestly the people who get stalked and harassed on the internet could have told people this.

(I know you have)

But it's just casual misogyny and stalking on the internet, who cares am I right.

So I just heard about this 22 year old cat because I was showing the wifey Soul Plane and Worldstar. I know I'm late as fuck judging from the post and page number but goddamn. You cats spitting real shit. Please tell me that people ain't trying to defend this cat. And DY just hit you motherfuckers with that realness. If 1/3 of the cats back home could get diagnosed with the shit that some people have, a lot of the problems would be cut down. Just god damn.

Those PUA and anti-pua forums are creepy as FUCK.

I couldn't blame a woman after reading that to be at the bar like

"I wish someone would try to spike my drink. Fuck a pick up artist, a pick up magician couldn't get me. Houdini couldn't drop something on me without me catching him."

RedSwirl

Still waiting on that PM.

Hell it was even more specific than race, talking eye and hair color too.

Straight-up this dude wanted a Aryan Master Race woman.

Being diagnosed as mentally ill is a privilege.

If you grew up poor, 'mentally ill' to you means wheelchair bound and on the short bus. That's it. You might've heard the term bi-polar before, but it didn't mean shit other than extraordinarily irrational. Looking back, I can think of dozens of people that were suffering from some kind of shit - but in a poor neighborhood, you don't get to be 'depressed' or have 'adhd'. You're left to either figure shit out on your own for your whole life. And when something does happen there's definitely nothing there to point out other than your own actions.

Yep. Just look at this "hood disease" people are just now classifying when urban Americans have probably been growing up in actual war zones for decades.

ishibear

is a goddamn bear
I had to stay away for a while cuz this was just a bit too much to read about. As someone with a mental illness myself (ADHD but I've been getting treatment since I was 14), I know he deserves some sort of sympathy... but I can't feel bad for him.

That guy's said and done some horrible stuff. He was truly fighting some demons to have lived his life the way he did.

Maybe a friend could've done wonders for him, I dunno, it's just a terrible story all around.

I had to stay away for a while cuz this was just a bit too much to read about. As someone with a mental illness myself (ADHD but I've been getting treatment since I was 14), I know he deserves some sort of sympathy... but I can't feel bad for him.

That guy's said and done some horrible stuff. He was truly fighting some demons to have lived his life the way he did.

Maybe a friend could've done wonders for him, I dunno, it's just a terrible story all around.

He looked for and found great echo chambers to keep himself firmly planted in his delusions.

ishibear

is a goddamn bear
He looked for and found great echo chambers to keep himself firmly planted in his delusions.

Yeah and that's why I have such a hard time giving him sympathy. He planned these things he did and had no remorse for thinking the way he did all this time. It's scary.

Yeah and that's why I have such a hard time giving him sympathy. He planned these things he did and had no remorse for thinking the way he did all this time. It's scary.

That's really fucked up.

It bothers me that there are others out there exactly like him. Dudes who wallow in self-pity and bitch about how people owe them something.

I wish these guys would get some help.

ishibear

is a goddamn bear
That's really fucked up.

It bothers me that there are others out there exactly like him. Dudes who wallow in self-pity and bitch about how people owe them something.

I wish these guys would get some help.

And he was so young. 22 years old. He had so much time left to change things, or even redirect his focus to something different.

There's a saying that really rings true for this situation. Instead of doing things for a girl, do things with her. Experiences, respect and the like are what gives an advantage.

That way you don't have to bitch about her not returning your advances and feeling entitled to her just because you bought her something. A little one on one time or even simple conversation has never hurt. And in the event she still isn't interested, there's more fish in the sea.

Top Bottom