• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT6| Monica Enjoys Being Black

Money let TI knock him out? No wonder he avoiding Pac

Whaaaaaaaaa?

That's embarrassing. If I hear "Professional boxer and person who is not a professional boxer fight each other", I'm next expecting to hear, "person who is not a professional boxer gets knocked out." Because one of these people is a professional boxer.

That's a textbook definition L.

Whaaaaaaaaa?

That's embarrassing. If I hear "Professional boxer and person who is not a professional boxer fight each other", I'm next expecting to hear, "person who is not a professional boxer gets knocked out." Because one of these people is a professional boxer.

That's a textbook definition L.

That registered weapons thing is bullshit anyway!

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
This is why it's hard to compare "Mr. Lonely" to the issues the black community goes through. There's just so many more levels to crime in the black community vs "girls don't like me".

I think you kinda missed what I was saying.

There are no black community issues. You're simply gang affiliated, born to be angry, or its the illegal drugs

DY_nasty

Slayven is right though. I'm still glad I didn't drop 60 for Bioshock Infinite.

I realize I'm frugal as fuck when it comes to games. Paying 60 has to be a damn solid reason. But I must say that a single player FPS with multiple paths and endings is sounding kinda solid and worth the money. Last time I dropped 60.... was it GTA?

I read like 30-40 pages of his manifesto, I don't really blame his parents. He was a ticking time bomb. I can't see what else they could have done.

You have to remember he was recalling those memories (if they even happened) from his state of "everyone owes me, fuck the world." Who knows what his child self was really like.

there were places where he could have found a good non-feminist wife

lmao, yeah feminism is at the root of why misogynistic entitled assholes can't get play

DY_nasty

ordering from papa johns. second pizza is auto-free - which is what i'll enjoy regardless

first pizza, tell me how to live my life pls

pls

So it looks like people are defending the ideal. What the flying fuck? The world we live in where monsters can actually have a fanclub. I know it exist but goddamn its a cold slap when you witness it first hand.

Pepperoni and Italian sausage and olives.
I'm so out of it I thought you were serious. There meat lovers pizza is pretty damn good.

Gorillaz

I heard Big Brother already shut down that puahate forum he posted at.

So I assume Bodybuilding forum will go through the same shit or put under a heavy magnifying glass for a few months

Gorillaz

Oh. That's what I figured... wait, so where does the acronym come from (sorry if it's super obvious and I'm just dumb at the moment)?

EDIT: Dominos is the best chain pizza
Misc section of the forum, basically off-topic

They just call them miscer. Misc is pretty much its own thing within the website. Its popular as hell, people sign up for bodybuilding just to ironic post at Misc sometimes

I realize I'm frugal as fuck when it comes to games. Paying 60 has to be a damn solid reason. But I must say that a single player FPS with multiple paths and endings is sounding kinda solid and worth the money. Last time I dropped 60.... was it GTA?
I throw money at concepts I like for games I know I'll never finish. See Rain, Unfinished Swan, Papo y Yo (which I did finish), etc
I'm like a steam sale buyer without the discounts and a love of steam

Ignoring the black hated for a moment, the Asian self hatred is a problem that to me shows he had no respect for his Asian nationality/heritage. One of his parental figures should have taught him respect for that and how to identify with being Asian, vs only wanting to identify with being white to the point where being white was superior and other Asian men were inferior to him. He should have never been able to detach himself that much if he had respect for his Asian side. Where were his other Asian family members (cousins, uncles, etc...)? Did he ever even see the Asian country his mother was from or was white America all that he knew?

Of course this is just one thing and ultimately may not be related to the tragedy, but it all adds up as to why this clown couldn't make friends/respected women, and I'm sure there were plenty of other issues growing up his parents didn't think were important that helped him grow up into a social misfit.

This is why it's hard to compare "Mr. Lonely" to the issues the black community goes through. There's just so many more levels to crime in the black community vs "girls don't like me".

Yes he knew his Asian family well. He talks about his mother's sister "Aunt Min" his cousin "George" and his grandma "Ah Mah". He visited both Malaysia and Morocco where his step mother was from and met her family too. I think it's way to easy to jump to the kneejerk "I blame the parents" whenever something like this happens. Especially in this case when the kid was under psychiatric evaluation and was seeing counsellors about his issues. Somehow when things like this happen people expect the parents to know and scrutinise every detail of their child's life. That isn't logical at all.

In his case especially I don't think there was any particular hatred for his Asian side (he does refer to himself as Eurasian on Facebook IIRC) but as I stated before his entire mentality was about raising himself up above other people and being better than them yet still not being able to get a girl. Society says being white is better, that having a BMW is better and that girls want the perfect gentleman so he adopted all those traits for himself. I think the characterisation of him as just a fedora or a lonely kid who took out his "revenge" is different to what he portrays in his manifesto. His own admission was that he listened to his younger sister having sex and got jealous of her BF. That does not sound like rational behaviour but still it is not something that anyone would be able to find out or even realise would lead to cold blooded murder.

DY_nasty

are yal gonna help me with my pizza life problem or not?

pls respond
I know very little about the whole thing and wouldn't even know about it if not for this thread. My life is good like that

I get all my news from The Coli these days anyways. They're wrong as hell most of the time, but they're always hilarious right down to the thread title. "Lame weirdo cac with no hoes goes on shooting spree and records video confession"

Misc section of the forum, basically off-topic

They just call them miscer. Misc is pretty much its own thing within the website. Its popular as hell, people sign up for bodybuilding just to ironic post at Misc sometimes

Oh, and thanks for this too - I completely misinterpreted that. Meaning wasn't lost, but still.

are yal gonna help me with my pizza life problem or not?

pls respond

I get all my news from The Coli these days anyways. They're wrong as hell most of the time, but they're always hilarious right down to the thread title. "Lame weirdo cac with no hoes goes on shooting spree and records video confession"

Meat lovers. Pepperoni and Italian Sausage. Best way to do it.

So how about Kanyes Wedding Speech. The Kardashians are an "industry".

"Ok, let's see what up before I go Wolfenste--"

giphy.gif

akira28

get that italian sausage and pepperoni

can't go wrong with the chunks of sausage and the pepperoni. Or just extra pepperoni. The true meaning of pepperoni is "life doesn't have to be difficult."

You can get mushrooms if you tell them to cook the pizza long enough so they don't end up a soggy mess.
edit: Papa Johns? oh, never mind, their sausage is horrible. Double pep, extra cheese, extra 10 minutes for crisp.

Honestly tired of the "it's just trolling" when it comes to shit.

It's not.

Some of it is how people really feel and they find echo chambers to reinforce their toxic thoughts.

And look how it can play out.

Kreed

I think you kinda missed what I was saying.

There are no black community issues. You're simply gang affiliated, born to be angry, or its the illegal drugs

I understood but I didn't word issues clearly, so my fault. The media oversimplifying, ignoring our community, and not giving us proper coverage is an issue. Like the Chicago (Chiraq) violence that dwarfs the violence in this California killing that happens every day but doesn't get covered by the media because "Oh it's Chicago, who cares?". Or if a hypothetical black kid had done this crime, Bill O'Reilly and Don Lemon would be talking about how black kids should pull their pants up and Beyonce should tone down the amount of sex in her music vs an indepth analysis on mental illness in this country. It's not an issue the black community created or is in control of, but it is an issue the community has to deal with that is built upon other issues tied to racism.

Gorillaz

L mao you using the coli as a news feed. Shit is hilarious time from time like they throw around terms like cac and coon but some of the shit people say tho, the reasoning behind it.....lol

Top Bottom