• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT6| Monica Enjoys Being Black

Keep them black olives off that pure white cheese boy

image.php

im done

Y'all going to drive Rio to drinking.

Nah. I'm working and I have been having "health issues" that have persisted more recently. I have actually cut down on my drinking. I've gained back the weight I've lost and got to cut back. But that doesn't mean I don't respect a healthy libation.

Slayven

Nah. I'm working and I have been having "health issues" that have persisted more recently. I have actually cut down on my drinking. I've gained back the weight I've lost and got to cut back. But that doesn't mean I don't respect a healthy libation.

I been thinking about getting a bottle of Everclear just to have to mix drinks. I like to mix it with some code red moutain dew.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
I been thinking about getting a bottle of Everclear just to have to mix drinks. I like to mix it with some code red moutain dew.

you can't even mix that shit man

everclear is still everclear

its like trying to dilute king's blood

Part of the game where women should go back to being sexual property that men can rape at will.

Shit is just sad and insane, I wonder do they hold the same views for thier mother, or sister. Would they actually feel alright if a guy came up to thier mother and told her, she owes him sex. Id kill someone if they ever told my mom/sister something like that

Shit is just sad and insane, I wonder do they hold the same views for thier mother, or sister. Would they actually feel alright if a guy came up to thier mother and told her, she owes him sex. Id kill someone if they ever told my mom/sister something like that

Can I be real?

It shouldn't be about "relations", it should be about seeing women in general as a human being.

Making it about sister, mother, daughter, whatever just pushes the idea it has to be someone important to them and it's certainly not going to change the problem.

DY_nasty

Y'all not throwing pineapple on your pizza?! Step up your game

my best friend is hawaiian and the only time i've seen him make the onlyblackguyintheroom face was when we had a house party and a girl suggested we order a hawaiian pizza with extra pineapple

Whats wrong with tall women?
They beat us in volleyball and hide the good cookies up high

my best friend is hawaiian and the only time i've seen him make the onlyblackguyintheroom face was when we had a house party and a girl suggested we order a hawaiian pizza with extra pineapple

I'll throw pineapple on anything now after my gravy phased ended horribly when I went overboard and put it on peanut butter cups

Its gonna take a HELL of a lot to mask that taste. On Cinco de Mayo(last time I went full Rio, and embraced the void) I was mixing 100 proof SoCo and Apple Juice. The shit worked because the taste complemented each other. Everclear and Code Red would just hurt your feelings and everyone around you. That's that Debbie Downer. Avoid avoid avoid.

And I want you cats to try something. If you go to papa johns, order a cheesesticks but ask them to add pineapple. Thought it was some bullshit but it works. Taste damn good together.

My stepfather was the only cat I knew who could make Everclear worth a damn mixed. It basically started out with a big ass jug/tub. A couple bottles of EC, lots of fruits cut up and added and a few ice cubes. That's it. Cats had a cup and was sipping off of that shit. Needless to say no one was driving home.

Can I be real?

It shouldn't be about "relations", it should be about seeing women in general as a human being.

Making it about sister, mother, daughter, whatever just pushes the idea it has to be someone important to them and it's certainly not going to change the problem.

That is very true and i apologize, guess what I was going for is that they should have some kind of empathy

God it's so annoying people conflating being an awkward individual with just reprehensible creepy ass behavior as if it's impossible to learn the difference. It's an insult to everyone who has learned where boundaries are and how to navigate the social sphere. And it's not impossible even for people with mental illness and social anxiety. The excuses upon excuses just to justify shit, I can't with the internet much anymore.

KumaJG

My stepfather was the only cat I knew who could make Everclear worth a damn mixed. It basically started out with a big ass jug/tub. A couple bottles of EC, lots of fruits cut up and added and a few ice cubes. That's it. Cats had a cup and was sipping off of that shit. Needless to say no one was driving home.

Jungle juice? I used to make that a lot in college.

DY_nasty

I'd have put bacon on it if I didn't still have these sockets in my mouth from the wisdom teeth thing.
You can mask the taste of everclear with simple shit. It and 151. What are yall talking about? Lol

I can have people thinking that Cuevo is lemonade but Everclear is that demon in the night. You don't need to see it to know that its there.

cdyhybrid

I understand missin your boy BUT COME ON. You'll find new friends and he's still there.

If I made a thread every time a friend was late or had to back out of hangout time because of a SO I'd have the whole front page of OT covered. Shit isn't worth making a damn plea thread or even getting upset over.

Y'all not throwing pineapple on your pizza?! Step up your game

nahbreh.gif

I'd fight someone if they brought pineapple pizza in my house

You're alright, Gata.

Fuck putting bacon on a pizza. I had ordered it one time ant that shit was undercooked. I was praying to the porcelain deity all night after that. Never ordered from that spot again, nor bacon on a pizza.

EscoBlades

Ubisoft Marketing
True meat feast pizza.

Bacon, ham, spicy beef, pepperoni, (optional fifth, usually some kind of sausage)

I'll be here all week.
/pizzamastery

Top Bottom